Subliminal radio waves?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
koan

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by koan »

I can't tell you how many times I've been driving along listening to the radio and I think my cell phone is ringing. It's a good thing I'm not a phone freak who has to jump for it every time.

I then realize that there are high pitched sounds in the BG of the music. Thing is the high pitched sounds, although a lot fainter are still present during announcements now. What is this?

(I've been known to hear things others don't hear but I've had a couple other people tell me the same thing.) Is it subliminal advertising....or something else?
Paula

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by Paula »

i hear ringing too, could be blood pressure, over-load of thoughts in the mind, sounds in the background etc., mute, take a listen, or i don't know what to tell you? i cannot help either, yes Miriam is here. :wah: :wah:
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
koan

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by koan »

Radio sounds are not like "ringing" or buzzing. It sounds like the high pitch digital tones of cell phone rings. Often as I'm reaching in my purse for the phone I realize that my ring tone is not the same as the sound I'm hearing. Was reading CVXs post about radio wave leaks and wondered if it might have something to do with this. Of course it could be alien communications. :D

Say hi to Miriam for me, Paula...you didn't email me the letter. Will you?
Paula

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by Paula »

waiting for that, the information is nicely matted in a 11X14 frame, with photos, (2). I have not concocked an idea yet, or taken a digital photo to see, if Miriams face might appear. I have not forgotten, i cannot get photos to the forum yet, my UPS guy is to some day help me resolve my fustrations on the forum. I do e-mail weekly photos for advertise, i need to at best at least (try) with the digital camera, then load as pictures, my help is leaving on vacation, hang tight, we'll get something to PROVE we really have a Miriam here. :-2
Paula

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by Paula »

We have forwarded you photos of the letter found in the house, background shows photo of the house 1958, and a photo taken today Tuesday of my house. (circa 1776).. enjoy, more is coming, hopefully to the forum, we have some awesome pictures. Kelly has just left for Atlantic City for some R&R, for more photos, let me know, i can try to send, cheerio. :driving: Miriams signature is there, but as i read the letter, i feel she herself did not live here, her great-great-grandmother was born here? state your opinion?
persephone

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by persephone »

I do the same when listening to the radio, even more so when it's coming through the digi box.

Every so often you hear what sounds like a mobile phone ringing, I often tell my flat mate his is ringing when it's just the radio.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
persephone

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by persephone »

Jack Sprat wrote: My cats are great at that. They are both very shy and, while they love cuddling with us when we watch TV, will run and hid if someone on the telly sneezes, if a doorbeall or phone rings, or if there is a sudden increase in noise like a gunshot.My dog does things like that, he loves sitting with me to watch TV, when he hears or sees another dog he jumps up and runs to... Not the TV but the window to bark :wah:
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
koan

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by koan »

letha wrote: I do the same when listening to the radio, even more so when it's coming through the digi box.

Every so often you hear what sounds like a mobile phone ringing, I often tell my flat mate his is ringing when it's just the radio.

This is what I'm talking about!!!! Hurray.

It never sounds like my cell phone, but definately like the common, non musical ring and on occasion it has a bit of variance. Maybe the cell phone waves are crossing the radio waves...maybe they are the same thing...I do not know these things. Still think it could be subliminal crap though.
Der Wulf

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by Der Wulf »

koan wrote: This is what I'm talking about!!!! Hurray.

It never sounds like my cell phone, but definately like the common, non musical ring and on occasion it has a bit of variance. Maybe the cell phone waves are crossing the radio waves...maybe they are the same thing...I do not know these things. Still think it could be subliminal crap though.
Check this out. http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/hum/hum.html

Alternatively, ya make this "sailor cap" outa aluminun foil............ :sneaky:
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
koan

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by koan »

Korbin Dallas wrote: It sounds like you're listening to radio stations that are picking up other stations on the approximate same frequency. The high pitched sounds are the interaction of one broadcast with the other.

Sounds likely. With all the satellite, radio and cell phone signals bouncing around I don't know how they stay sorted out and reach their destination at all.
koan

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by koan »

livin life wrote: hi all what a great topic. I so believe strongly in all types of waves. I believe our aura are under constant influence from sound vibrations!

This is a good metaphysical theory for the prevalence of mental disorders in modern times. Could feasibly be proven by science too!
Der Wulf

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by Der Wulf »

koan wrote: This is a good metaphysical theory for the prevalence of mental disorders in modern times. Could feasibly be proven by science too!
I've been fascinated by the "hum" since i first heard of it, even went to Taos, could'nt hear it.

http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/hum/hum.html :confused:

'
Old age and treachery, is an acceptable response to overwelming youth and skill :D
lady cop

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by lady cop »

(insert twilight zone music here) :D
kensloft

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by kensloft »

lady cop wrote: (insert twilight zone music here) :D
Don't like it when a high pitched whine goes off in my head and I hear it in my ears. The Tibetans have 7 or eight such noises that are natural but unknown.

Often thought it was a premonition.
lady cop

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by lady cop »

kensloft wrote: Don't like it when a high pitched whine goes off in my head and I hear it in my ears. see the nice men , the ones in the white coats Ken? just go with the nice men in the white van, they will take you to a very happy place..................... :-6
kensloft

Subliminal radio waves?

Post by kensloft »

lady cop wrote: see the nice men , the ones in the white coats Ken? just go with the nice men in the white van, they will take you to a very happy place..................... :-6
I hear they have good drugs.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”