Arrafat , a conspiracy?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Serenity

Arrafat , a conspiracy?

Post by Serenity »

ok ok ok ...i know that not everything in life's a conspiracy, but humor me for a second.

Yasser Araffat (sp?) is the Palestinian leader. a land formerly known to be identified right along with "the holy lands". To my vague understand the israelies have been trying to overthrow palestine. (yes?) and Now Arrafat's in comatose....this being told over american media.

K...now, if that in itself isn't making you query things in the slightest, perhaps take this into the account.

Araffat is being treated in France. France is part of the Europian Union...the EU could be argued the first leg of the "One world Govt." of which the pope so desperately wants to take place to regain absolute diety. So, don't you at least wonder why Araffat's condition is so definitely terminal?

somebody shed some of their candle on this for me please. I by no means think of myself as concise with my information and so called "facts" i incorporate, but i do my best to put two and two together.

thanks

Renny.
Action Cures Fear. ;)

"Hi. Nice to meet you...I'm "Mr. Everything's a conspiracy theory". "
Suresh Gupta

Arrafat , a conspiracy?

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Serenity wrote: ok ok ok ...i know that not everything in life's a conspiracy, but humor me for a second.

Yasser Araffat (sp?) is the Palestinian leader. a land formerly known to be identified right along with "the holy lands". To my vague understand the israelies have been trying to overthrow palestine. (yes?) and Now Arrafat's in comatose....this being told over american media.

K...now, if that in itself isn't making you query things in the slightest, perhaps take this into the account.

Araffat is being treated in France. France is part of the Europian Union...the EU could be argued the first leg of the "One world Govt." of which the pope so desperately wants to take place to regain absolute diety. So, don't you at least wonder why Araffat's condition is so definitely terminal?

somebody shed some of their candle on this for me please. I by no means think of myself as concise with my information and so called "facts" i incorporate, but i do my best to put two and two together.

thanks

Renny.

I feel that the title of the thread is not correct. Arrafat is a human being. Calling a human being conspiracy is inhuman. The situations around a human being may be the result of some conspiracy, but a human being himself can not be termed a conspiracy. He is ill. What least one can do is to pray to God for a speedy recovery.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Paula

Arrafat , a conspiracy?

Post by Paula »

i am happy he is sick....
Everyone has these on their face? TULIPS.
Suresh Gupta

Arrafat , a conspiracy?

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Paula wrote: i am happy he is sick....

How can a person be happy by the sickness of another person?
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”