A view from Marrs

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
downag

A view from Marrs

Post by downag »

Waiting for the ships to land and the liars in them to begin their schpeel so we can get on with it!

Your God is coming folks and he is a liar. The real one comes after the first one to appear!
pugzdizzle

A view from Marrs

Post by pugzdizzle »

downag wrote: Waiting for the ships to land and the liars in them to begin their schpeel so we can get on with it!

Your God is coming folks and he is a liar. The real one comes after the first one to appear!

wtf

i spose your talking about the whole idea that the "antichrist" will come to earth and be accepted by the church as the second coming and bring about 7 years of ****...thennn jesus will be reborn and yadda yadda

too bad god, the devil, and jesus arnt real...aye n00b
downag

A view from Marrs

Post by downag »

pugzdizzle wrote: wtf

i spose your talking about the whole idea that the "antichrist" will come to earth and be accepted by the church as the second coming and bring about 7 years of ****...thennn jesus will be reborn and yadda yadda

too bad god, the devil, and jesus arnt real...aye n00b

pug;

where ever did you get the idea that Jesus is to be "reborn"? I never heard that one before!

AND, God is real, he sent Jesus 2,000+- years ago, and the Devil is just another name for an "angel" (extra-terrestial?) who is busy deceiving the whole world, like you. I don't subscribe to 7 years of ****, but 3 1/2 at the most, more likely only 5 months.

We'll just have to "watch" and "wait".

six-----

thanx!

d

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”