Beyond Treason

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
downag

Beyond Treason

Post by downag »

sixyearsleft;

Google "protocals of the learned elders of zion" and read them. Then apply them to everything that has happened in the last century.

What does your name imply?

downag
Accountable

Beyond Treason

Post by Accountable »

downag wrote: sixyearsleft;

Google "protocals of the learned elders of zion" and read them. Then apply them to everything that has happened in the last century.

What does your name imply?

downag
We have six years left. He's posted alot about it throughout the Garden. If you click his name, then click 'find more posts' you can find tons of information about it. Pretty fascinating stuff.
spot

Beyond Treason

Post by spot »

downag wrote: Google "protocals of the learned elders of zion" and read them.You'll increase the hit count by an impressive factor of 5,000 if you spell it right and leave out the "learned".
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
koan

Beyond Treason

Post by koan »

spot wrote: You'll increase the hit count by an impressive factor of 5,000 if you spell it right and leave out the "learned".

LMAO

re sixyears

In January will he have to change his name to fiveyearsleft? Can that be done? If not he will have demonstrated very poor hindsight indeed. Then if he is a she I will have demonstrated weak foresight.

I'm really into the whole "US is the most threatening terrorist state in the world" thing but I can't bring myself to click on something organized by the "Power Hour". If it's as bad as I think it might be they are doing more of a disservice to serious information than anything.

it is 'hindsight' if you can predict the future, isn't it?
Bronwen

Beyond Treason

Post by Bronwen »

sixyearsleft wrote: Wouldn't mind serious thoughts and opinions on this please....Well, my first serious thought is, when I click on the hyperlink, all I get is a notice telling me that the film is no longer available.

Why not just tell us, in your own words, what it's about, who are the producers, and what are their credentials?
Jives

Beyond Treason

Post by Jives »

One of the most massive governments and military machines on the planet have actually stooped to a cover-up of something they didn't want everyone to know?

Well...I'll be darned. Who would've thought it?:wah:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
BabyRider

Beyond Treason

Post by BabyRider »

Jives wrote: One of the most massive governments and military machines on the planet have actually stooped to a cover-up of something they didn't want everyone to know?

Well...I'll be darned. Who would've thought it?:wah:
:yh_rotfl Shocking, isn't it??!! :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”