America under attack! Warning

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
spot

Post by spot »

sixyearsleft wrote: [quote=spot]Slap my wrist, little man, and I'll tear your eyes out and feed them to my pet raven Quoth.dont set me chalenges spot, i'm a very determind man who travels the country, you may feel safe enough to make remarks like that from where you are but to me thats real fighting talk,[/QUOTE]So it is, but if you look you'll find it challenged Accountable, not you. If you unthread correctly you'll find instead that I asked you earlier whether you'd ever been sectioned, which is admittedly a personal question but not a threat.

You seem to want to influence over three hundred million people to take to their basements or personal survival shelters for a day solely on your unsubstantiated prediction of imminent catastrophe. When people ask the basis of your prediction, you consistently fail to explain or offer substantiation. If nothing else, each failed prediction has an analogy with the little boy crying wolf, with the difference that the little boy was appointed to wolf-watch in the first place and you're simply a bystander.

If it's simply that you mistake inanity for humour then fine, we can try to adjust our collective response accordingly, so long as you tone down the threats of criminal destruction. That's not what it looks like, though. You sound far more demented and in need of treatment than amusing.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

sixyearsleft wrote: Now stop being silly,

you seem to be getting a little bit to upset, why does this anger you so?

DEMENTED=ORIGIN=from earlier dement drive mad, from Latin demens ‘insane’.

you may be onto something there:-3I thought so too.

The anger stems from your earlier credible threats to burn down churches and murder their incumbents. I still don't know whether you intended that as amusement.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

sixyearsleft wrote: i wish this weekend would pass so i can forget about this, you may think its funny, but to me its distressing, mock me for being worried, mock me for giving a ****, mock me for putting myself up to be shot, i've nothing to gain i can only loose by saying things like this, but it doesn't bother me, i love life and all in it, nobody can hurt my spirit, if you had any wisdom then you would understand.
Insulting statements like this are supposed to rally support?
spot

Post by spot »

sixyearsleft wrote: i never suggested murdering inocent ppl, i say churches not churches full of ppl.

its no wonder you distrust me..Perhaps if you look objectively at what you wrote? "i will forgive the one's who know not what they do, but to the ones who claim to own gods house, i will destroy, and i'm not kidding"

Stand slightly aside from that, and consider what it threatens rather than what you claim to have intended. Then decide whether a responsible reader should ignore the explicit warning or do something to try to prevent it.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

What good is it to care enough to do the research and warn people, if you're not willing to go to the effort of convincing those people you're worth listening to?
spot

Post by spot »

sixyearsleft wrote: Well go and ring the police and tell them you know someone who is going to murder Christianity....For general reference, then, particularly for non-residents who would like to bookmark the page, the appropriate channel isn't the phone, it's https://secure.crimestoppers-uk.org/giv ... /index.asp?

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”