Is World War III inevitable?

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
Skyliner

Post by Skyliner »

With times as shaky as they’ve ever been, are we going to enter into a third world war? Nostradamus seemed to think so…

We have tensions rising across the middle east, we have political crises looming at all sides, terrorism on a global scale and advancing with the times.. Are we to prepare?
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Surprise! It's here already.
Lon

Post by Lon »

Skyliner wrote: With times as shaky as they’ve ever been, are we going to enter into a third world war? Nostradamus seemed to think so…

We have tensions rising across the middle east, we have political crises looming at all sides, terrorism on a global scale and advancing with the times.. Are we to prepare?

No, there will be no WW 3 in my opinion. More Iraq's??? Yes, but nothing on the scale of WW 2. Why do I think that? Becasue most countries know that it's not financially in their best interest. Taiwan and Mainland China will never go to war (IMO) becasue they have become financialy interdependent and as more and more countries become involved in outsourcing the manafacture of goods and services they too will become financially interdependent.
docd

Post by docd »

If it is going to happen, a 3rd world country is likely to do it...my guess is Israel will be the first to be hit.
Lon

Post by Lon »

docd wrote: If it is going to happen, a 3rd world country is likely to do it...my guess is Israel will be the first to be hit.

I don't see a WW 3 in the future. Certainly not like WW 2 or even WW 1. Police actions, skirmishes, occasional invasions OK, but no world wide war. The reason I say that has to do with $$$$$$. There is no financial gain to be made by developed countries warring with one another as they are financially and technologically dependent on one another. That only leaves the less developed countries with nothing to loose, except to be obliterated by the larger powers in pretty short order.

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”