Anarchists Ready for Republican National Convention

Discuss Presidential or Prime Minister elections for all countries here.
Tombstone

Post by Tombstone »

My question is: "Where were they for the DNC?" For being "Anarchists" they sure make it clear that their political party of choice is the Democratic Party.

In so doing, are they really Anarchists? Or just wannabes?

Fifty of the country's leading anarchists are expected to be in the city for the Republican National Convention, and a handful of them are hard-core extremists with histories of violent and disruptive tactics, according to police intelligence sources.

Police said each of the 50 have up to 50 followers who are willing to be arrested during disturbances at the convention. This group, police say, is expected to engage for the most part in civil disobedience, including sit-ins in front of delegates' buses. They also may stage more direct-action tactics, such as vandalizing McDonald's and Starbucks.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/story/2 ... 3988c.html
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

These guys are everywhere. Its seems to be a European & US thing. Who's behind it all,that's what I would like to know. There has to be also a money feed to keep these groups in operation. Where are the CIA and FBI? I seen a programe once by a group calling themselves Freedom TV.ORG and Stormfront.

Lock them all up. :eek:
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

plazul wrote:

Anarchists are not Democrats. They accuse dems of being traitorous neo libs
what, they're not? ;)

and want to disrupt party politics but the Republicans are more of a target because they are perceived as the party of wealth and corporate power.
i got no comeback for that.;)

It frustrates me to think how the Right will use the Anarchist demonstrations to make Democrats look bad. The NYPD is ready and there's going to be some serious clashes which America will see in prime time.
this part i don't understand. how will the right use anarchists to make the democrats look bad?
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
anastrophe

Post by anastrophe »

well, based on that, perhaps the anarchists, rather than leaning left, are actually in league with the right.

i don't listen to talk radio, so i don't know what rush is talking about, but really, who cares? most newspapers lean to the left. most talk radio leans to the right. most television news leans to the left. most school teachers lean to the left. as far as influence, i don't see anyone 'winning'.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]

Return to “Presidential Elections Campaigns”