been gone a long time

southern yankee

been gone a long time

Post by southern yankee »

Well I am back. after my hubby died over a year ago:-1. i just drifted away from here. from most everything. well so much has happen to me since then. first i moved back home to Indiana. after 30 years things have changed. but old friends still here.:D but then something wonderful happen. i met a man who is also a widower. about the same length of time. well we hit it off. i will admit he had to really work hard for me to trust him. but i now feel the Lord brought us together. It has only been 3 months now. but i am very happy. how things change in a year.:)
Odie

been gone a long time

Post by Odie »

southern yankee;1364000 wrote: Well I am back. after my hubby died over a year ago:-1. i just drifted away from here. from most everything. well so much has happen to me since then. first i moved back home to Indiana. after 30 years things have changed. but old friends still here.:D but then something wonderful happen. i met a man who is also a widower. about the same length of time. well we hit it off. i will admit he had to really work hard for me to trust him. but i now feel the Lord brought us together. It has only been 3 months now. but i am very happy. how things change in a year.:)

I'm so glad you back sis!:-4

Things can change quickly and as said on facebook to you, the move back to your friends in Indiana was indeed the best thing that could have happened for you and there you met a very wonderful man.

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
chonsigirl

been gone a long time

Post by chonsigirl »

It is wonderful to see you!:-4
Bryn Mawr

been gone a long time

Post by Bryn Mawr »

southern yankee;1364000 wrote: Well I am back. after my hubby died over a year ago:-1. i just drifted away from here. from most everything. well so much has happen to me since then. first i moved back home to Indiana. after 30 years things have changed. but old friends still here.:D but then something wonderful happen. i met a man who is also a widower. about the same length of time. well we hit it off. i will admit he had to really work hard for me to trust him. but i now feel the Lord brought us together. It has only been 3 months now. but i am very happy. how things change in a year.:)

It is really good to hear that your life is turning around - long may it continue :-6
Kathy Ellen

been gone a long time

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jeez, It's wonderful to see you again SouthernYankee!!!!!!! So happy that you met someone special...lovely..

Seems like quite a few members are visiting once again....Lovely!! Hope you stay around.

:yh_hugs
along-for-the-ride

been gone a long time

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I am also glad to see you back, SY. It sounds like you are beginning a new chapter in your life. How exciting! All the best for you. Do come back and visit when you can. :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Patsy Warnick

been gone a long time

Post by Patsy Warnick »

I am sooooooooo excited to hear all is positive..!!!

Glad to hear from you

Patsy
spot

been gone a long time

Post by spot »

I'm glad you posted, and that the world's not permanently stopped for you. It's good to see your name back on the site.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mikeinie

been gone a long time

Post by mikeinie »

wow, it has been a long time. welcome back.

I am sorry for you loss, and happy for your new life
gardenmaker

been gone a long time

Post by gardenmaker »

You have really a tough life I am sorry for all that bad happen to you. I always wish to have a comfortable life for you.
Vaishali

been gone a long time

Post by Vaishali »

Welcome back.

How you are feeling now In this discussion... :)
dkmonline

been gone a long time

Post by dkmonline »

it is real tough in life..i dont have what wil happen?

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”