Megs thread ...deal with it !!! (warning)

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I've had enough to be quite honest ...we need a thread where people can be Sassy and irreverant. Where they can get away with ***** and ***** and ** and the dreaded ****** **** ** * **** which translates to %&$@*#* %&$(!!!!!!) %$&#*@ ($&%^*% &$^#..........so there.

And before any of the do gooders say ..."OH know the humanity !!!" I'd just like to say that none of you know whether that was swearing, or a mathmatical formula for world peace .

So who wants to post in Megs thread ...no bitching each other, just good ole' country fun. Okay maybe some city stuff as well.

I know Odie will be the first ..............waiting .........

Oh sorry intro right?

Hmmm okay

Welcome to the Nutters, loungy, it's all about, etc etc hotel.................How's that eh?

Just bloody post god dammit!!!
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Count me the feck in, I would love to participate in this shyte.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

But Fuzzy, I don't swear ffs ! :sneaky:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

Post by Odie »

fuzzywuzzy;1324113 wrote: I've had enough to be quite honest ...we need a thread where people can be Sassy and irreverant. Where they can get away with ***** and ***** and ** and the dreaded ****** **** ** * **** which translates to %&$@*#* %&$(!!!!!!) %$&#*@ ($&%^*% &$^#..........so there.

And before any of the do gooders say ..."OH know the humanity !!!" I'd just like to say that none of you know whether that was swearing, or a mathmatical formula for world peace .

So who wants to post in Megs thread ...no bitching each other, just good ole' country fun. Okay maybe some city stuff as well.

I know Odie will be the first ..............waiting .........

Oh sorry intro right?

Hmmm okay

Welcome to the Nutters, loungy, it's all about, etc etc hotel.................How's that eh?

Just bloody post god dammit!!!

I already like your style, you used the Canadian word 'eh'?:yh_rotfl

I'm in a lousy mood after my old bat neighbour screamed at me again, frankly..I don't give a **^^ &*%$*!

Congrats on having YOUR own room!:guitarist

Attached files
Life is just to short for drama.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

There's a world where I can go

and tell my secrets to

In my room

In my room

In this world I lock out

all my worries and my fears

In my room

In my room

Do my dreaming and my scheming lie awake and pray

Do my crying and my sighing laugh at yesterday

Now it's dark and I'm alone

but I won't be afraid

In my room

In my room

:)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I woke up breathing and I'm walking around ..that's a good thing for me , but a bad thing for you guys :yh_rotfl

And to top it all off the kids drank all the milk so I had to get into the car at minus temps and drive 12 km to the petrol station just so I could have a coffee this morning...........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1324281 wrote: I woke up breathing and I'm walking around ..that's a good thing for me , but a bad thing for you guys :yh_rotfl

And to top it all off the kids drank all the milk so I had to get into the car at minus temps and drive 12 km to the petrol station just so I could have a coffee this morning...........Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Serve you right for not buying enough yesterday :-P
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah silly me thinking four litres was enough ..........teenage boys eh? who'd 'ave em?you know what's really pissed kme off ? I thought i'd written a decent intro and I now discover that I spelt KNOW instead of NO.......................Bugger!!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Stupid stupid Keyboard!!! I'm still doing "K's" everywhere.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1324301 wrote: Yeah silly me thinking four litres was enough ..........teenage boys eh? who'd 'ave em?you know what's really pissed kme off ? I thought i'd written a decent intro and I now discover that I spelt KNOW instead of NO.......................Bugger!!!!!

Me lucky, mostly teenage girls :-)

Second thoughts - hmmm, maybe not :wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ahh so you have to wait for the bathroom? ..hmmm actually I'm waiting for the bathroom these days . Some girl must have told Brett he has good hair, he's always in front of the mirror, (everybody stock up on hair mousse because the world could run dry any day now)
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1324313 wrote: Ahh so you have to wait for the bathroom? ..hmmm actually I'm waiting for the bathroom these days . Some girl must have told Brett he has good hair, he's always in front of the mirror, (everybody stock up on hair mousse because the world could run dry any day now)

With four females to two males the bathroom was the least of our worries
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Here's a link to some quotes you may enjoy:

Girly Quotes
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Ha ha ha this is a good one for Bryn............."After all, a girl is... well, a girl. It's nice to be told you're successful at it."

I like this one, how apt........................"A married man should forget his mistakes; no use two people remembering the same thing."
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

OMG I just realisedf something!!! That rabbit farm wendy JD and I devised over the net ....................means WE invented FARMVILLE!!!!!!

bugger!!!! foiled out of millions for a third time.

I think I'm sad now.:(
Odie

Post by Odie »

along-for-the-ride;1324325 wrote: Here's a link to some quotes you may enjoy:

Girly Quotes

This one is really cute:

The whisper of a pretty girl can be heard further than the roar of a lion.
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

fuzzywuzzy;1324330 wrote: OMG I just realisedf something!!! That rabbit farm wendy JD and I devised over the net ....................means WE invented FARMVILLE!!!!!!

bugger!!!! foiled out of millions for a third time.

I think I'm sad now.:(

Oh my!:-5
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

We could have been rich JD!!!!!.............just our bloody luck
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I'm just watching utes coming and going through the property ....something is wrong .

(they've probably stuffed the harvester again. people do not look happy and they aren't waving like they normally do.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

MY PHONE HAS BEEN CONNECTED AGAIN!!!!!! YAY

Havent had a phone since March. But all is well now.

now I just have to allow them to sit there and charge.............ho hum

and I would kjust like to tell everybody that I've lost a **** load of weight. I have one of those PC chairs that sinks to the weight of your body...........it's not budging anymore. I don't know if it's stress or healthy living ..........okay lets not be fanciful here, of course it's stress, I havent had a piece of fruit in ages........Speaking of which I do have a craving for a banana.

Had a look at some photos of myself yesterday and ..shudder!!! I don't look like that anymore. Damn I'm gorgeous right now.!!!!
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Off to do some work now folks ......another words ..........coast is clear and I won't be flooding hte board. Hee hee heeeeeee

might go see whats up down the paddock .............washing washing washing. then mowing mowing mowning. and feeding feeding ..etc you get the drift ...it's not so cold anymore I can venture out now.

cheers till next time.:)
guppy

Post by guppy »

well well well..if it aint my ole friend..Megan...waz up girl? (YOu can blame this on JD...) He summoned me...:P
guppy

Post by guppy »

btw..what the hell happened to this forum..it took me ten minutes to find my way in here...and WHERE are the SMILIES?????????
JacksDad

Post by JacksDad »

You'll catch on. Not like you were baited or nothing.

:D
guppy

Post by guppy »

JacksDad;1324420 wrote: You'll catch on. Not like you were baited or nothing.

:D

lmao..smartass...:P
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

guppy;1324414 wrote: btw..what the hell happened to this forum..it took me ten minutes to find my way in here...and WHERE are the SMILIES?????????

Hi Guppy ! Welcome back ! If you click on 'reply' when you want to post something, if you look at the bottom of the posting frame you will see 'Go Advanced', if you click on that, you will see all your smilies waiting to be used. Some are a little different from before, but if you click on 'more' you may find better smilies to choose from ! :-6 :wah: :yh_wink
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
guppy

Post by guppy »

G#Gill;1324432 wrote: Hi Guppy ! Welcome back ! If you click on 'reply' when you want to post something, if you look at the bottom of the posting frame you will see 'Go Advanced', if you click on that, you will see all your smilies waiting to be used. Some are a little different from before, but if you click on 'more' you may find better smilies to choose from ! :-6 :wah: :yh_wink

oh wow..thanks..and hi!!:)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

guppy;1324413 wrote: well well well..if it aint my ole friend..Megan...waz up girl? (YOu can blame this on JD...) He summoned me...:P

AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I'm tearing up here it's so good to have you back ........god you've been good to me and patient....you have no idea!!!!

you have been summoned by a beautiful o'le friend ...bless him ...........oh crap I shouldn't say that ****..................What I mean is

PARTEEEEE!!!! Now all we need is wendy and pinky back.

I've missed you and often thought of you ...............it's funny you know? I've often spoken about you guys.....like , "my friend gupps..or, my friend JD, or my friend wenders ...says.....and people look at me strange. I don't care ...you lot have been my life line dammit.

you know after a shitty day I"m actually a happy little vegimite right now.:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
guppy

Post by guppy »

pssst..megan, your mailbox is full.....
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

guppy;1324427 wrote: lmao..smartass...:P

isn't he!!!! it's so cool I'm like jumping in my chair right now ...I'm sooooo happy.
guppy

Post by guppy »

fuzzywuzzy;1324437 wrote: AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I'm tearing up here it's so good to have you back ........god you've been good to me and patient....you have no idea!!!!

you have been summoned by a beautiful o'le friend ...bless him ...........oh crap I shouldn't say that ****..................What I mean is

PARTEEEEE!!!! Now all we need is wendy and pinky back.

I've missed you and often thought of you ...............it's funny you know? I've often spoken about you guys.....like , "my friend gupps..or, my friend JD, or my friend wenders ...says.....and people look at me strange. I don't care ...you lot have been my life line dammit.

you know after a shitty day I"m actually a happy little vegimite right now.:yh_hugs:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

I know how to get ahold of Wendy..i will go post her an invite to the reunion on fg..lol
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

umm no it's not I'm finding my way just like you ....hmmm could be ....I'll empty it no worries .
guppy

Post by guppy »

:wah:oh pinky too.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I have them both on facebook I'll tell them too ....peer group pressure eh? now it's just up to the board to hold on to you guys.
guppy

Post by guppy »

fuzzywuzzy;1324448 wrote: I have them both on facebook I'll tell them too ....peer group pressure eh? now it's just up to the board to hold on to you guys.

i am Rhonda Strickland on there..befriend me there too...lol
guppy

Post by guppy »

i was stuck on that site for quite a bit..first i got addicted to farming and then zooing..but i got zooed out a few months ago..lol..
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

GET ROOTED and outta here !!!!...(YOu'll notice I can say that in this thread) I've been seeing that name and had no idea ...I"m such a doofus:thinking:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Yeah remember that bunny farm wenders and I set up on your forum?...it's now farmville ...I'm so cross.
guppy

Post by guppy »

fuzzywuzzy;1324452 wrote: GET ROOTED and outta here !!!!...(YOu'll notice I can say that in this thread) I've been seeing that name and had no idea ...I"m such a doofus:thinking:

hahahhaha..so close..and we didnt put it together...:-2
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Well maybe one day a theme park based on Farmville...........oh crap !!! someone else will do it now I"ve said it.
guppy

Post by guppy »

fuzzywuzzy;1324455 wrote: Yeah remember that bunny farm wenders and I set up on your forum?...it's now farmville ...I'm so cross.

you dont say..(falls over in shock)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I hear you're back at nursing? That's so cool !!! hey my little Brett is now 6'2 in height he's not little (normal) anymore.

I was just telling hte boys if they remembered you all ....they do!!!

my youngest would like to know how you are, and Brett .....well .....lets forgive him he's brain dead as are all fifteen year old boys ......he said ..."yep" and "they back? " In translation that means ...HI.
guppy

Post by guppy »

awe..tell them i said Hey..southern for Hello...

yep i nurse on the weekends at night..my youngest graduated highschool this year..no more babies..except for the yorkie Barry got me..he is snuggled up to me righ this minute..watching the screen..now..that dog is spoiled...lol

Sometimes i dont change my nights and days up too good during the week..and this was one of those nights..Shelby went out with some friends ..didnt come in till after two...i sat up..making sure she came back safely..by then my hootowl schedule had kicked in and ..here i am..
guppy

Post by guppy »

You know ..i went in the bedroom and woke barry up and was telling him..I found Megan and Jd again..i have talked about yall so much..he feels like he knows yall..lmao
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

oh my god I had to re-read that .....".no more babies..except for the yorkie Barry got me" I skipped over yorkie!!! I thought you were in pup then ...Ha ha ha ha ha ha tell Barry it okay ...I knew you would make it with him ...

message to Barry ..treat her well or I'll .................Well you know the drill . ;YouTube - The Aunty Jack Show - Theme Song

tell BAZZA he's alright ....I won't rip his "bloody arms off" like aunty jack. :)
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Keehan says Helloo back ...but he's gone to watch 'Top gear" motor show. :thinking:
guppy

Post by guppy »

let me think..here..umm..i suppose you could say we are still honeymooning..cause we spend alot of time together..we built a patio in the backyard..and Barry put lights around the top..looks way cool..we planted about three hundred flowers in the backyard..all in one day. Barry ripped the old bathroom out..and built me a super cool one..with a bathtub big enough i can swim in it..we are almost finished..Barry did a job for a customer that didnt pay him for seven months.so we inherited a horse. ( I always wanted my very own horse..) HIs name is shilo..but i call him Repo..I drive a yellow jeep now..my friends at work call it the banana wagon. I planted sunflower seeds along the pool this year..i cant wait to see em get tall and BLOOM. My yorkie is named Rahli..my daughter calls him affectionately the "bastard from hell" . because he likes to raid her room and slobber on her money he digs out of it..We put up bird feeders so we can watch all the birds..and get entertained watching the squirrels fight over it..and Barry sits on the porch with me with a loaded bb gun..and takes them out one by one..seems they have invited every relative in the south. My boys are grown.my daughter enters college next month to be..what else..a nurse..I used to have way too much free time..now i seem to not have enough to do all the things i want to do..but..I am Happy..
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I've read what you've written and I'm so happy for you ...........say hi to BAZZA for me . I'ts late here so it's bed time ...I'll have a crack at what you've written tomorrow morning.

Cheers sweet cheeks. Luv ya...............and I have missed you greatly!!!!
Odie

Post by Odie »

Good Morning Megan!:-6

what, no coffee made?:sneaky:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Nah it's 10:52 pm and i"m going to bed .......................cheers everyone . night .

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”