The Jazzy Lounge

Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1321958 wrote: I did answer your post, but deleted it accidentally!:-5

Midnight must love her runs, take a pic next time your out riding her.

wow, that was a nasty storm, and then to sit in that heat.:mad:

I hope you don't get any more of those.

well, its lunchtime, what are you making me?:sneaky:

here's a cool one for you!:guitarist

Hello Princess!

How the heck am I going to take a picture of me riding Midnight? BTW, Midnight is a boy. Haven't you looked closely at his picture and see his :lips:

More thunderstorms coming later tonight. :( I hope it clears up and is a nice day tomorrow for the trip I have to make.

Thank you for the nice cool drink but I'm not making lunch. Bribery will get you nowhere :wah:

Hope all is well with you and I will talk with you soon! :-4

Signed,

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1321968 wrote: Hello Princess!

How the heck am I going to take a picture of me riding Midnight? BTW, Midnight is a boy. Haven't you looked closely at his picture and see his :lips:

More thunderstorms coming later tonight. :( I hope it clears up and is a nice day tomorrow for the trip I have to make.

Thank you for the nice cool drink but I'm not making lunch. Bribery will get you nowhere :wah:

Hope all is well with you and I will talk with you soon! :-4

Signed,

Queenie

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl only you would know Midnight is a boy.:yh_rotfl

have someone take a pic, geez!:lips:

fine, just fine, I went out for lunch.:driving:

ahhhh yes, good old Thursday tomorrow.

good luck babe, fingers and toes crossed.

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs
Life is just to short for drama.
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Odie;1322034 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl only you would know Midnight is a boy.:yh_rotfl

have someone take a pic, geez!:lips:

fine, just fine, I went out for lunch.:driving:

ahhhh yes, good old Thursday tomorrow.

good luck babe, fingers and toes crossed.

:yh_hugs:yh_hugs

Good Morning my sweet friend!:-6

Today is all about Louie.

You can do this little puppy, were all routing for you, so let's not disappoint your mom, as she needs and loves you.

Plus you have your good buddy Lexie who loves you.

Good Luck my little furry friend.:-4

Attached files
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Good morning Princess! :guitarist

Thank you for thinking about my big boy Louie. He had surgery on Thursday and I picked him up on Friday. They had to amputate his two "balance" toes on his right rear leg to remove the cancer tumor. They also found another lump but that turned out to be a fatty cyst. The surgeon did an abdominal x-ray and found he has stones in his bladder. He thinks diet will disolve the stones but if not, he will have to surgically remove them. Waiting on blood work as Louie might have Cushings or a thyroid problem. It never ends with this little boy. He gets his bandage off next Friday and we are not sure how he's going to react to only being able to walk on three legs. He's a very brave and strong boy so I'm sure he'll figure it out and be just fine. The surgeon also said if the biopsy report comes back that he got all of the cancer tumor then Louie is 100% home free regarding that. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I will update you probably this coming Friday when I know more. Thank you again my sweet friend for all of your love and support for both Louie and I. :-4

So how is that adorable Cashew doing? How are things with you?

Will talk to you soon :-4

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1322483 wrote: Good morning Princess! :guitarist

Thank you for thinking about my big boy Louie. He had surgery on Thursday and I picked him up on Friday. They had to amputate his two "balance" toes on his right rear leg to remove the cancer tumor. They also found another lump but that turned out to be a fatty cyst. The surgeon did an abdominal x-ray and found he has stones in his bladder. He thinks diet will disolve the stones but if not, he will have to surgically remove them. Waiting on blood work as Louie might have Cushings or a thyroid problem. It never ends with this little boy. He gets his bandage off next Friday and we are not sure how he's going to react to only being able to walk on three legs. He's a very brave and strong boy so I'm sure he'll figure it out and be just fine. The surgeon also said if the biopsy report comes back that he got all of the cancer tumor then Louie is 100% home free regarding that. Keeping my fingers crossed on that one. I will update you probably this coming Friday when I know more. Thank you again my sweet friend for all of your love and support for both Louie and I. :-4

So how is that adorable Cashew doing? How are things with you?

Will talk to you soon :-4

Queenie

You told me all of this, we've talked via emai!:wah:

I was shocked as I had said to you, that he won't be able to use that leg and the other will become stronger for support. Guess I don't know much about dogs and their leg uses.

Let's hope for the best for Louie, no thyroid nor cushions, and clear biopsy.:-4

He's been through enough, poor baby. Thank you so much for the pictures of him, was shocked to see his entire leg shaved and that colorful bandage.

I talked about Cashew to you in my room.:yh_rotfl
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1322494 wrote: You told me all of this, we've talked via emai!:wah:

I was shocked as I had said to you, that he won't be able to use that leg and the other will become stronger for support. Guess I don't know much about dogs and their leg uses.

Let's hope for the best for Louie, no thyroid nor cushions, and clear biopsy.:-4

He's been through enough, poor baby. Thank you so much for the pictures of him, was shocked to see his entire leg shaved and that colorful bandage.

I talked about Cashew to you in my room.:yh_rotfl

I left the big message for other members that might also want to know about Louie :) He's doing good but refuses to put any weight on his surgery foot. He's not in pain and it seems like he somehow knows he has to build up his other back leg. What the picture didn't show you was that he has 15 stitches running up his knee where they removed the other lump. Those are starting to itch him and and he's licking them. I have to keep a close eye that he stops doing that. Those stitches will come out on Friday when he has his follow-up with the surgeon. I will also find out then about his blood work results and how we are going to deal with his bladder stones. Ugh....like you said, he's been through so much and so has my wallet :wah:

I will run over to your room now. Take care and thanks for everything my sweet friend :-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1322636 wrote: I left the big message for other members that might also want to know about Louie :) He's doing good but refuses to put any weight on his surgery foot. He's not in pain and it seems like he somehow knows he has to build up his other back leg. What the picture didn't show you was that he has 15 stitches running up his knee where they removed the other lump. Those are starting to itch him and and he's licking them. I have to keep a close eye that he stops doing that. Those stitches will come out on Friday when he has his follow-up with the surgeon. I will also find out then about his blood work results and how we are going to deal with his bladder stones. Ugh....like you said, he's been through so much and so has my wallet :wah:

I will run over to your room now. Take care and thanks for everything my sweet friend :-4

Seems were running back & forth to our rooms today!:yh_rotfl

We need Cashew for this!:yh_rotfl

Oh my 15 stitches, yes, it must be so hard to stop him licking them.

Have you tried a spray bottle of water, it works wonders when the cats are doing something they aren't supposed to, I don't squirt it on them, just close by.

Were going to be positive for the blood work & bladder stones for Friday!

They may be able to laser the bladder stones.

what wallet?:yh_rotfl

I can only imagine what this has cost.......so far.:-2
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1322647 wrote:

Oh my 15 stitches, yes, it must be so hard to stop him licking them.

Have you tried a spray bottle of water, it works wonders when the cats are doing something they aren't supposed to, I don't squirt it on them, just close by.

Were going to be positive for the blood work & bladder stones for Friday!

They may be able to laser the bladder stones.

what wallet?:yh_rotfl

I can only imagine what this has cost.......so far.:-2

Hello Princess! :guitarist

Missed you yesterday and hope all is well with you. :-3

Louie is doing well today but still won't put down the surgery leg. He just hops on three legs. He's getting around and I was told not to help him. I feel bad because I want to pick him up and bring him where we wants to go but realize that would be a bad thing to get him used to.

Last Friday when I picked him up, I had to write a check for $2,197.50. They won't discharge unless you pay the full amount. Thank goodness I can afford this but if it keeps up, I'm going to have to start selling off my personal items :wah: Can't wait for the follow-up on Friday and see all the results. They will also take the stitches out and remove the bandage. Ugh...if I don't faint from that, I never will. :thinking:

How's Zoomer...oops, I mean Cashew doing? :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon! :-4

Queenie
Kathy Ellen

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Jazzy,

I am so sorry to hear about Louie. Hope they got all the cancer. He'll probably adjust to walking on 3 legs after awhile, won't he?

Wow, what a bill to get unexpectantly....oy vey...

Keeping fingers crossed for Louie.
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1322830 wrote: Hello Princess! :guitarist

Missed you yesterday and hope all is well with you. :-3

Louie is doing well today but still won't put down the surgery leg. He just hops on three legs. He's getting around and I was told not to help him. I feel bad because I want to pick him up and bring him where we wants to go but realize that would be a bad thing to get him used to.

Last Friday when I picked him up, I had to write a check for $2,197.50. They won't discharge unless you pay the full amount. Thank goodness I can afford this but if it keeps up, I'm going to have to start selling off my personal items :wah: Can't wait for the follow-up on Friday and see all the results. They will also take the stitches out and remove the bandage. Ugh...if I don't faint from that, I never will. :thinking:

How's Zoomer...oops, I mean Cashew doing? :yh_rotfl

Queenie

I'll say it again, we did talk here yesterday, get your act together eh?:sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl

Maybe Louie knows not to put his bad leg down?

As you said, it will strengthen the other one as he will only be using three legs.

I know I would feel so sorry for him and carry him.

omg.......that is a lot of money!:-3

You can sell me Miss Piggy!:lips:

Zoomer.....is rocking and I do mean rocking!:yh_rotfl
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1322842 wrote: Hi Jazzy,

I am so sorry to hear about Louie. Hope they got all the cancer. He'll probably adjust to walking on 3 legs after awhile, won't he?

Wow, what a bill to get unexpectantly....oy vey...

Keeping fingers crossed for Louie.

Hello and so nice to hear from you!

Sad thing about this is that it's the same leg he had knee surgery on 2 years ago. He was great after that surgery and now this. :-1

That first surgery was over $2,000. I call him my million dollar man right now. :wah: I'm sure he'll get used to walking on three legs but it's just going to take time for him to figure that out. They also said that they could make him a "boot" but I don't think Louie will allow that to be put on him. I dressed him up one time with a jacket and socks. He jumped up and down and spun around trying to get the socks off :yh_rotfl

Thank you so much for your kind words. Louie and I really appreciate it. :-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1322854 wrote:

You can sell me Miss Piggy!:lips:

Zoomer.....is rocking and I do mean rocking!:yh_rotfl

Miss Piggy is not for sale but I have some cheap swamp land in the Everglades if you're interested. :wah:

What is Zoomer up to now? Oh, poor Cashew, is now a zoomer :yh_rotfl Are any of your "boys" brave enough to play with her?

I watched my friends kitten a few weeks ago overnight. The kitten is 6 weeks old and a boy. His name is Zip and he sure lives up to that name. :wah: Made me tired just watching him "zip" around. I loved it because kittens are just so funny and they amuse themselves with the strangest things. I put a opened paper bag on the floor and Zip ran in that bag and attacked it like it was going to get him :yh_rotfl

Kathy Ellen

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Jazzy:-4

I feel so badly when we have pets who are hurting. I know he'll pull through because you'll make it so:-6.

I haven't had pets in such a long time because I work too many hours. Had to put my cat "Foxy" to sleep after dogs attacked him...nearly ate through the bone. I still have nightmares about it sometimes.

I think Louie will be a trooper and get used to it in time.

Keep in touch about his progress and best wishes to you and family:-6

For Louie...

Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1322861 wrote: Hi Jazzy:-4

I feel so badly when we have pets who are hurting. I know he'll pull through because you'll make it so:-6.

I haven't had pets in such a long time because I work too many hours. Had to put my cat "Foxy" to sleep after dogs attacked him...nearly ate through the bone. I still have nightmares about it sometimes.

I think Louie will be a trooper and get used to it in time.

Keep in touch about his progress and best wishes to you and family:-6

For Louie...

They are "family" and when they hurt so do we. I'm so sorry about "Foxy" and I would have nightmares too. Louie woke up just now to say thank you for everything and to let you know he'll be fine.
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Good Morning Queenie!

Well, mowed the lawns, did the weed-eating, used my wonderful leaf blower to clean up, after today its going to be really hot and muggy!:-5

Cashew is climbing walls today!:sneaky::yh_rotfl

Is Louie still favoring his bad foot? I think that's a good thing as you said he would no longer be using it.

how are you today my sweet friend?

talk to you later

Princess
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Just wanted to leave an update here on Louie. I also wanted to thank everyone who cared and showed what true friends are all about. :-4

Update:

The blood work is still not back yet for Louie. When they changed his bandage, the surgical site is not healed so they had to put another bandage on him. The sutures also weren't ready to be removed. I have to bring him back to the surgeon next Thursday (29nth). If the surgical site is still not closed, he's going to have to try to suture it closed. He thinks this is why Louie has not been putting weight on his leg. The good news.....the pathology report shows that the surgeon was able to remove the whole tumor and he's cancer free. He will have to be checked every 6 months for reoccurrence but that I can live with. Louie may or may not ever use his back leg but I don't care as long as the cancer is gone.

Louie still has blood in his urine from the bladder stones but we're hoping a special diet will dissolve them. If not....more surgery :( His eyes are both really red and surgeon thinks it's either an allergy or reaction to the pain medication. Ugh.....it never ends.

Thank you also for those of you who have sent me gifts. I really appreciate it and can't thank you enough. :-4 Odie, you are just the best of the best. I'm very honored to have you as my friend.

Talk to you soon and hope you all are well and enjoying your day.:-6

Queenie
Kathy Ellen

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Jazzy,

I'm so happy about Louie's great news. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for him. I'm so happy that the cancer's gone...lovely to hear.

I think that you and Odie basically have the same temp as me. How are you and crew coping with the heat. Today it's going to be 100F/38C and extremely humid. It's taking a toll on me. When I return inside after just watering my plants, I'm saturated and have to take another shower.....yukkkkkk

Stay cool!!!!
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1323769 wrote: Oh Jazzy,

I'm so happy about Louie's great news. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for him. I'm so happy that the cancer's gone...lovely to hear.

I think that you and Odie basically have the same temp as me. How are you and crew coping with the heat. Today it's going to be 100F/38C and extremely humid. It's taking a toll on me. When I return inside after just watering my plants, I'm saturated and have to take another shower.....yukkkkkk

Stay cool!!!!

Hello!

Thank you for your kind words about Louie. I really appreciate it and so does he :-4

Not so bad here today weather wise. We will reach mid - high 80's. Supposed to go down to 67 degrees tonight. We have, however, been hit with severe thunderstorms and I lost electric yesterday. There was a tornado watch a few days ago but thank goodness it missed my area. :wah:

I cannot stand the heat and I hope you will be able to stay cool.
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1323777 wrote: Hello!

Thank you for your kind words about Louie. I really appreciate it and so does he :-4

Not so bad here today weather wise. We will reach mid - high 80's. Supposed to go down to 67 degrees tonight. We have, however, been hit with severe thunderstorms and I lost electric yesterday. There was a tornado watch a few days ago but thank goodness it missed my area. :wah:

I cannot stand the heat and I hope you will be able to stay cool.

I'm always concerned about Louie:-4

Your lucky, today is the hottest with the humidity, tomorrow should be cooler, then back up again.

enjoy your cool day while it lasts.:yh_rotfl
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Still not so hot here today but it's coming my way soon. Have a nice breeze today and will enjoy it while I can.

Louie forgot himself this morning and went running down the hall on four legs. After he realized what he did he sat down and just stared at me :wah:

I have put an extra bandage over the one the surgeon did because Louie had that one almost chewed off. I guess the extra "padding" is helping him use his bad leg :thinking:

Hope you all are staying cool and will talk with you soon! :-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1323968 wrote: Hello everyone!

Still not so hot here today but it's coming my way soon. Have a nice breeze today and will enjoy it while I can.

Louie forgot himself this morning and went running down the hall on four legs. After he realized what he did he sat down and just stared at me :wah:

I have put an extra bandage over the one the surgeon did because Louie had that one almost chewed off. I guess the extra "padding" is helping him use his bad leg :thinking:

Oh that's wonderful that he is on all 4 now.

The extra padding was a great idea in more ways than one, at least now it will help him become more sturdy.

here's a treat for you!

Attached files
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1323973 wrote: Oh that's wonderful that he is on all 4 now.

The extra padding was a great idea in more ways than one, at least now it will help him become more sturdy.

here's a treat for you!

Oh, thank you so much for the fudge! :-4

I'm going to ask the surgeon if when his foot heals, I can put a bandage on like I have now. Otherwise, he's not going to be able to balance and use that back leg. It's the cheap way out without having to have a special "boot" made for him. :sneaky:
G#Gill

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Jazzy and all of you others! Hope you are all OK, and it's good to see Louie getting on alright. I've done a more involved post in the 'talk and mutter hut' thread. It's been cloudy but very warm today.
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Good Morning Queenie!

Thunder rolled me out of bed at 6 a. m., so I've have gotten a lot done so far.

Weather's warming up to 30C again & humidity tomorrow, just a month of summer left, so I''m not going to complain until tomorrow!:yh_rotfl

Is Louie still hobbling on all four?

hope you have a great day my friend.:-6

Princess
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been away for so long but so much is happening all at once right now. That's always the way, isn't it?

Louie's surgical amputation site did not heal completely. I have to change his bandage every day and put special cream on the wound. He fights me like an alligator when I have to do it. He's going back this Thursday for the surgeon to take a look at it. I think maybe he will leave the bandage off as I think it needs to get some air to heal. :thinking: He refuses to walk on that leg when he's home but when I bring him to the surgeon, he runs all around on all fours.

Got a phone call yesterday from his regular vet. Seems like the mast cell cancer may have spread to his liver. I have to arrange now for another ultrasound and liver biopsy. :( It just NEVER ends with Louie.

I hope you all are well and doing okay. :-4
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1325712 wrote: Hello everyone!

Sorry I've been away for so long but so much is happening all at once right now. That's always the way, isn't it?

Louie's surgical amputation site did not heal completely. I have to change his bandage every day and put special cream on the wound. He fights me like an alligator when I have to do it. He's going back this Thursday for the surgeon to take a look at it. I think maybe he will leave the bandage off as I think it needs to get some air to heal. :thinking: He refuses to walk on that leg when he's home but when I bring him to the surgeon, he runs all around on all fours.

Got a phone call yesterday from his regular vet. Seems like the mast cell cancer may have spread to his liver. I have to arrange now for another ultrasound and liver biopsy. :( It just NEVER ends with Louie.

I hope you all are well and doing okay. :-4

Hi Classy Jazzy!:-4

As I already know about poor Louie, just had to stop here and give you & Louie a little something.

Attached files
theezy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by theezy »

Hi jazzy jazz.
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1325761 wrote: Hi Classy Jazzy!:-4

As I already know about poor Louie, just had to stop here and give you & Louie a little something.

Hello Princess!

Aww, thank you so much from Louie and I. :-4

Gosh, this heat and humidity is just awful! :( I've got the fans and A/C running like 24/7. We've had some wicked thunder storms and heavy rain. It's good for the grass and my ponds but I'm getting sick of it now. :mad:

Can't wait to see my electric bill....that ought to make me pass out :wah:

Take care my sweet friend and I will talk with you soon! :guitarist

Signed,

Queenie aka Classy Jazzy :wah:

Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

theezy;1325866 wrote: Hi jazzy jazz.

Hello theezy wheezy :wah: Where have you been? :sneaky:

Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1323968 wrote: Hello everyone!

stop laughing at poor Louie!:-5

is good you have that extra bandage for extra padding.

enjoy it while its cool.....its been to hot here......will cool down by the weekend.

guess we shouldn't complain, next Month school starts and summer will be over.:-5
theezy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by theezy »

You know where Ive been. :D

hugs for jazzy!
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

theezy;1326022 wrote: You know where Ive been. :D

hugs for jazzy!

hmmmmmmmm...........

Attached files
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Good Morning Queenie!

Since you've had another rough week with Louie and you've been working so hard, I brought you tons of goodies!:yh_rotfl

Attached files
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

theezy;1326022 wrote: You know where Ive been. :D

hugs for jazzy!

Yes, I know where you've been.....flirting with Odie :-5

No hugs back for you :sneaky:
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1326203 wrote: Good Morning Queenie!

Since you've had another rough week with Louie and you've been working so hard, I brought you tons of goodies!:yh_rotfl

Hello Princess!

Thank you for all of the goodies :-4

Watch out for that theezy guy :wah: We should teach him a lesson and both show up in the sauna room :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon my sweet friend! :-4

Signed,

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1326217 wrote: Hello Princess!

Thank you for all of the goodies :-4

Watch out for that theezy guy :wah: We should teach him a lesson and both show up in the sauna room :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon my sweet friend! :-4

Signed,

Queenie

don't eat them all at one time eh?:yh_rotfl

meet you at 7pm in the sauna room.:sneaky:

xo
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1326224 wrote: don't eat them all at one time eh?:yh_rotfl

meet you at 7pm in the sauna room.:sneaky:

xo

Oh yeah, it's time we turned up the heat on theezy. I'll be there wearing my new little sauna towel wrap. I hope it doesn't shrink in there...and I don't mean my towel wrap :lips:

Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1326227 wrote: Oh yeah, it's time we turned up the heat on theezy. I'll be there wearing my new little sauna towel wrap. I hope it doesn't shrink in there...and I don't mean my towel wrap :lips:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

psst..........he hasn't been here today.

maybe he found someone else?:sneaky:

I love this weather, it went down to 69F in the house last night.

yipppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeee!

got my step ladder and squeegee ready to clean my outside windows, wanna help me?
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello Princess! :-6

How was your dinner date with Greg last night?

Theezy never showed up at the sauna last night.....guess he can't take the heat :wah:

Another nice day here today. The temps are only in the 70's and there is no humidity. Thank goodness that I don't have to run the fans and A/C today. From what I heard on the radio, I better enjoy this while I can. There is another heat wave coming my way :(

How's "Zoomer" doing? :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon my sweet friend :-4

Signed,

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1326344 wrote: Hello Princess! :-6

How was your dinner date with Greg last night?

Theezy never showed up at the sauna last night.....guess he can't take the heat :wah:

Another nice day here today. The temps are only in the 70's and there is no humidity. Thank goodness that I don't have to run the fans and A/C today. From what I heard on the radio, I better enjoy this while I can. There is another heat wave coming my way :(

How's "Zoomer" doing? :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon my sweet friend :-4

Signed,

Queenie

nope....he can't take the heat can he?:yh_rotfl

Greg and I are going there for a late lunch today.

Isn't is awesome having the windows open, next month well be cold and closing them.:-5

Zoomer has found cords on my blinds quite fascinating.:rolleyes:

how is our little Louie feeling?
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Did you and Greg have a nice time?

Theezy is hiding from me :sneaky: He can run but he cannot hide. I will flush him out :wah:

"Zoomer" sounds like tons of fun. It's amazing what they can find to amuse themselves :wah: She must be getting big now. Do you have a recent picture you could post?

The weather has been nice and it's great having the windows open and getting some fresh air. At night, it's been in the low 60's so I don't even need a fan. It has been raining every day but I'd rather that than the wicked heat.

Louie is doing very well as far as his surgery foot goes. He's been using all fours and yesterday he ran to the door thinking someone was there. The radio was on and the commercial had a doorbell ringing. Louie was convinced it was our doorbell :yh_rotfl. Still have to deal with the liver biopsy which is not scheduled until next week. :( I just can only take one day at a time right now.

Thank you so much, my sweet friend for the "gifts" you gave me. I really appreciate it and I'm lucky to have such a great friend.

Talk to you soon babe! :-4

Signed,

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1326525 wrote: Hello Princess! :guitarist

Did you and Greg have a nice time?

Theezy is hiding from me :sneaky: He can run but he cannot hide. I will flush him out :wah:

"Zoomer" sounds like tons of fun. It's amazing what they can find to amuse themselves :wah: She must be getting big now. Do you have a recent picture you could post?

The weather has been nice and it's great having the windows open and getting some fresh air. At night, it's been in the low 60's so I don't even need a fan. It has been raining every day but I'd rather that than the wicked heat.

Louie is doing very well as far as his surgery foot goes. He's been using all fours and yesterday he ran to the door thinking someone was there. The radio was on and the commercial had a doorbell ringing. Louie was convinced it was our doorbell :yh_rotfl. Still have to deal with the liver biopsy which is not scheduled until next week. :( I just can only take one day at a time right now.

Thank you so much, my sweet friend for the "gifts" you gave me. I really appreciate it and I'm lucky to have such a great friend.

Talk to you soon babe! :-4

Signed,

Queenie

poor theezy:lips:

we had a wonderful time thankyou, we had scallops wrapped in bacon done in a butter/herb sauce, filet minon and lobster tails, white wine and it was just to die for.

I don't have any recent pics of Zoomer, and yes..she is getting to big to fast.

I'm glad Louie is using all four now, and your laughing at him running to the door just broke me up.:yh_rotfl

omg....now his biopsy is next week?

its good you can take one day at a time as this has turned into months.

Your welcome for the gifts my friend, once my membership is up, I can no longer give you any more.:-5

You are the best friend anyone could ask for.:-4
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Oh, that meal you had with Greg is just to die for. You are both so very lucky to have found each other! Theezy is going to get it good when I find him...and I don't mean in a good way :sneaky: :wah:

Kittens grow so fast and Zoomer is just adorable. I'm glad you gave her such a loving home. Breaks your heart when you go and see kittens locked in cages. I wish I could take them all home with me. :(

Not much happening here at the moment. The weather is cooler but the thunderstorms and rain I can do without. Seems like I've had no summer this year. Hope things improve before the snow starts falling.

Talk to you soon and I'm also very lucky to have you as a friend! :-4

Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1326677 wrote: Hello Princess! :guitarist

Oh, that meal you had with Greg is just to die for. You are both so very lucky to have found each other! Theezy is going to get it good when I find him...and I don't mean in a good way :sneaky: :wah:

Kittens grow so fast and Zoomer is just adorable. I'm glad you gave her such a loving home. Breaks your heart when you go and see kittens locked in cages. I wish I could take them all home with me. :(

Not much happening here at the moment. The weather is cooler but the thunderstorms and rain I can do without. Seems like I've had no summer this year. Hope things improve before the snow starts falling.

Talk to you soon and I'm also very lucky to have you as a friend! :-4

Queenie

I am lucky to have found Greg....he's one in a million!

theezy needs to be taught a lesson.:lips:

kittens are so sweet, when I was at my local pet store yesterday buying some plants for the fish tank........there were still 4 running about.....Oh how I wanted to bring just one more home.:lips:

Our weather is nasty, hot and humid, I will trade you for your coolness.

I'm luckier to have such a good friend as you.:-4

have a great day.:guitarist
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Odie;1326681 wrote: I am lucky to have found Greg....he's one in a million!

theezy needs to be taught a lesson.:lips:

kittens are so sweet, when I was at my local pet store yesterday buying some plants for the fish tank........there were still 4 running about.....Oh how I wanted to bring just one more home.:lips:

Our weather is nasty, hot and humid, I will trade you for your coolness.

I'm luckier to have such a good friend as you.:-4

have a great day.:guitarist

okay, I know your busy with your own business, but I had a long night, just couldnt sleep, where's the coffee queenie?:sneaky:

How is your new business going babe?
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Odie;1327330 wrote: okay, I know your busy with your own business, but I had a long night, just couldnt sleep, where's the coffee queenie?:sneaky:

How is your new business going babe?

Hello Princess!

I drank all the coffee because I got tired of waiting for you :wah: Where's the fudge you promised? :-5

New business is doing very well so far. Been very busy between working and taking care of Louie. No play time for me :lips:

How is that handsome Greg of yours these days? Perhaps he's the reason you're not getting much sleep :sneaky:

I will talk with you soon and hope all is good with you :-4

Queenie

Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1327348 wrote: Hello Princess!

I drank all the coffee because I got tired of waiting for you :wah: Where's the fudge you promised? :-5

New business is doing very well so far. Been very busy between working and taking care of Louie. No play time for me :lips:

How is that handsome Greg of yours these days? Perhaps he's the reason you're not getting much sleep :sneaky:

I will talk with you soon and hope all is good with you :-4

Queenie

Good Evening!

Sorry I'm late, had a nice nap today.

Didn't I just tell you I ran out of fudge?:sneaky:

OH wonderful, happy to hear your business is still going strong!

I know your taking care of our little Louie, give him a hug for Auntie Odie.:-4

Greg is fine, seen him several times this week.

You need to take some time for just you!:-6
Jazzy

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Jazzy »

Hello!

What a weird day we are having here where I live. One minute it's nice and sunny and the next minute it's pitch black and pouring rain :-2 We are under a severe thunderstorm warning until 3 pm today. I've had to shut off my computer twice today due to the storm. I've learned a lesson to just shut it down since one time, a storm blew out my modem :-5

Louie is doing very well regarding his amputation. The surgeon said the bandage can come off and stay off by the end of the week. Getting tired of having to change it every morning not to mention Louie fights me like an alligator :wah: Still waiting for the liver biopsy results and hope to have them in a day or so. Will post the outcome :D

Here comes the black sky again or maybe I just have a black cloud hanging over my head :yh_rotfl

Take care,

Jazzy aka Queenie
Odie

The Jazzy Lounge

Post by Odie »

Jazzy;1327631 wrote: Hello!

What a weird day we are having here where I live. One minute it's nice and sunny and the next minute it's pitch black and pouring rain :-2 We are under a severe thunderstorm warning until 3 pm today. I've had to shut off my computer twice today due to the storm. I've learned a lesson to just shut it down since one time, a storm blew out my modem :-5

Louie is doing very well regarding his amputation. The surgeon said the bandage can come off and stay off by the end of the week. Getting tired of having to change it every morning not to mention Louie fights me like an alligator :wah: Still waiting for the liver biopsy results and hope to have them in a day or so. Will post the outcome :D

Here comes the black sky again or maybe I just have a black cloud hanging over my head :yh_rotfl

Take care,

Jazzy aka Queenie

So nice to see you again!:-4

We had the exact same weather yesterday and it was really scary, as one would go through, the sun would come out......and then another storm would come up.

alright.......You can take his bandage off this week, thank god!:guitarist

you take care with those storms.

Odie aka Princess!:yh_rotfl

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”