'Oscar Gordon Brown's House of Commons'

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Carolly;1098158 wrote: Well id pay for the pictures thats for sure:rolleyes::sneaky:

You would as well, you filthy minded woman you :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1098164 wrote: leave the mother FOCer alone, she loves her eels!:sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

we eat french fry sandwiches here!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

french fries, as in fried potatoes, not potato chips!:-5:-5:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
As I read this I am just about to dig into 2 eggs and home made chips and guess what......I love me chippy sarnie;):-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098166 wrote: Yes but Odie, this election will be a landslide to Brown and then we can watch gmc, galbally, Carolly and Chezzie take the shame :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NO baby!!!!!!

Another false alarm. They sent her home this morning :-5 Baby is already a week late now:-5

Have you sobered up yet? You party animal :yh_rotfl

so you just assume Brown will win? hehe:sneaky::sneaky:

false alarms suck, been there!:-5:-5:-5
Life is just to short for drama.
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098170 wrote: You would as well, you filthy minded woman you :yh_rotflMeeeeeee???:-3Na......:DI want the dosh from the pictures:-4:-4
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098173 wrote: so you just assume Brown will win? hehe:sneaky::sneaky:

false alarms suck, been there!:-5:-5:-5

No assumption needed Odie.. he's been rapidly gaining in the polls for months and the fact that he's announced he's pulling all British troops out of Iraq by june except for 400, will give him a massive boost from the anti-war votors who turned against the government when Tony Blair sent them in the first place.

His win is just a fore-gone conclusion.. The peeps of britain can not deny it, it means

GORDON BROWN

FIVE MORE YEARS
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

someone's in love!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

or lust!:lips::sneaky::wah:
Oscar Namechange

fuzzy butt;1098180 wrote: A week overdue? Oh the poor thing . You'd think they'd induce her .

I'm thinking of her Oscar.:-6:-4

Thanks Fuzzy. This is actually her 8th child!!!!! So she's a dab hand but all the false alarms drive you mad. We.ve been on stand-by to jump in the car all night.

They did say last night that if she goes another few days, they will induce her.
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098189 wrote: Thanks Fuzzy. This is actually her 8th child!!!!! So she's a dab hand but all the false alarms drive you mad. We.ve been on stand-by to jump in the car all night.

They did say last night that if she goes another few days, they will induce her.

8th? wow, that's huge!
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098172 wrote: As I read this I am just about to dig into 2 eggs and home made chips and guess what......I love me chippy sarnie;):-4

No egg and chips in this house. I have a lovely joint of Silverside beef in the oven and I'm doing roast potato's, yorkie puds, carrot batons, cauliflour, Broccoli and real gravy made from the meat juice. Followed by Strawberry trifle and Mr O's christmas cake :-4:-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I cant believe a poxy Morris Dancer is on the Queens New Years list fgs:-5:-5:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098195 wrote: No egg and chips in this house. I have a lovely joint of Silverside beef in the oven and I'm doing roast potato's, yorkie puds, carrot batons, cauliflour, Broccoli and real gravy made from the meat juice. Followed by Strawberry trifle and Mr O's christmas cake :-4:-4

what can I bring?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098194 wrote: 8th? wow, that's huge!

I have a neice who has 7 children as well.

I hasten to add that both of them are fortunate to have hard-working hubbie's who provide and not claim benifit. We all adore children in our family and the more the better. My neice has triplets as well, bless them :-4:-4
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098198 wrote: what can I bring?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Just yourself.... Oh and Horatio :-4:-4
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098197 wrote: I cant believe a poxy Morris Dancer is on the Queens New Years list fgs:-5:-5:-5

It is absurd isn't it? especially when Brucie has been passed over again. That Queen just has no sense has she??:-5:-5
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I fink I will have a go at being a Prime Minister....first new law is to ban all Bikes......bleedin fings :mad:and how comes all people who ride them are coloured blind and fink Red Traffic Lights are really Green:-5:-5
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098203 wrote: It is absurd isn't it? especially when Brucie has been passed over again. That Queen just has no sense has she??:-5:-5TBH I get really wound up over these so called awards and for what..............earning a bleedin fortune and that has nofing to do doing anyfing for the country...they do it cause they want fame and money fgs.....let the real heros in the country get them ffs.:mad:
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098204 wrote: I fink I will have a go at being a Prime Minister....first new law is to ban all Bikes......bleedin fings :mad:and how comes all people who ride them are coloured blind and fink Red Traffic Lights are really Green:-5:-5

Don't get me started on bikes :-5:-5

We have miles of cycle paths here...Do they use them..NO.

Serios for a mo.. I came out of Tesco Express recently, in the dark only to be missed by an inch of my life by a scroat cycling on the pavement and i swear he was doing 30 mph. The police don't do anything and god forbid they collide into a pram or an elderly person.

Have you seen them in London??

A law unto themselves. It was bloody funny when david Cameron got his bike nicked outside Tesco though :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098202 wrote: Just yourself.... Oh and Horatio :-4:-4

Horatio stays with me eh?:sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098203 wrote: It is absurd isn't it? especially when Brucie has been passed over again. That Queen just has no sense has she??:-5:-5

she never has!:-5:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098213 wrote: Horatio stays with me eh?:sneaky::sneaky::yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Come on Odie...Friends share you know :yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098210 wrote: Don't get me started on bikes :-5:-5

We have miles of cycle paths here...Do they use them..NO.

Serios for a mo.. I came out of Tesco Express recently, in the dark only to be missed by an inch of my life by a scroat cycling on the pavement and i swear he was doing 30 mph. The police don't do anything and god forbid they collide into a pram or an elderly person.

Have you seen them in London??

A law unto themselves. It was bloody funny when david Cameron got his bike nicked outside Tesco though :yh_rotfl:yh_rotflOh baby Im being serious.....Bikes are a bleedin pain of the first degree.They pay no insurance or road tax and have no number plate so basically they are a law unto themselves and how the hell is a child allowed to ride a bike of any age on roads.Bikes were ok in their own day when the roads were quiet but now there a joke.Ok we know all about the problems about cars but if bikes had number plates for a start maybe some of those idiots who think they have a bloody right to jump the lights may think twice.Ohhhh this is one subject that really winds me up......that and bleedin Knighthoods:-5:-5:mad:
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098217 wrote: Come on Odie...Friends share you know :yh_rotfl

not with Horatio!:sneaky::sneaky:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098195 wrote: No egg and chips in this house. I have a lovely joint of Silverside beef in the oven and I'm doing roast potato's, yorkie puds, carrot batons, cauliflour, Broccoli and real gravy made from the meat juice. Followed by Strawberry trifle and Mr O's christmas cake :-4:-4
Theres a great carvery I go to near Basildon where you get a choice of meats and then help yerself to as much as you want of.....Yorkys...Stuffing....Peas....Carrots....Swede.....Cabbage......Cauliflower Cheese...New Pots....Roasties and lovely Gravy.....all for £3.50.....and its to die for and Im a good cook and its just like home made:-4:-4
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098224 wrote: Oh baby Im being serious.....Bikes are a bleedin pain of the first degree.They pay no insurance or road tax and have no number plate so basically they are a law unto themselves and how the hell is a child allowed to ride a bike of any age on roads.Bikes were ok in their own day when the roads were quiet but now there a joke.Ok we know all about the problems about cars but if bikes had number plates for a start maybe some of those idiots who think they have a bloody right to jump the lights may think twice.Ohhhh this is one subject that really winds me up......that and bleedin Knighthoods:-5:-5:mad:

And horses!!! What gives some-one the right to ride a horse up the high street with probably very little riding experience from what i've seen, hold the traffic up, hog the road, endanger the safety of the horse etc etc and pay no insurence or road tax.

Horses should not be on busy roads, they should be where they belong.. Racing at Newmarket with a jockey on their back. Everytime i see a horse in the street, i have this memory of my dear old mum running behind with a bucket and shovel :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098231 wrote: Theres a great carvery I go to near Basildon where you get a choice of meats and then help yerself to as much as you want of.....Yorkys...Stuffing....Peas....Carrots....Swede.....Cabbage......Cauliflower Cheese...New Pots....Roasties and lovely Gravy.....all for £3.50.....and its to die for and Im a good cook and its just like home made:-4:-4

We have a blinding one just ten minutes walk from the house which is packed every day. Full roast for £3.99 but i do love home made :-4
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098226 wrote: not with Horatio!:sneaky::sneaky:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Great att :yh_rotfl

I just want a little part of horatio.. I'm sure you can spare part of him? :yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098233 wrote: And horses!!! What gives some-one the right to ride a horse up the high street with probably very little riding experience from what i've seen, hold the traffic up, hog the road, endanger the safety of the horse etc etc and pay no insurence or road tax.

Horses should not be on busy roads, they should be where they belong.. Racing at Newmarket with a jockey on their back. Everytime i see a horse in the street, i have this memory of my dear old mum running behind with a bucket and shovel :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Loads of Horses out where I live and yep they are beautiful creatures but a pain when behind them but thats down to the non thinking owner:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

I had a new Year's card delivered by hand today from an 87 year old lady called Dot.

her words made me cry, they really did and i will cherish her card and keep it to look at when I'm down:

It reads:

'My very best wishes and sincere of hope for a future Julie that will renew your energies for which you are to be much admired. Well Done-- the world needs folk like you and your principles. You are RIGHT.'

I was so moved :-1
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098251 wrote: I had a new Year's card delivered by hand today from an 87 year old lady called Dot.

her words made me cry, they really did and i will cherish her card and keep it to look at when I'm down:

It reads:

'My very best wishes and sincere of hope for a future Julie that will renew your energies for which you are to be much admired. Well Done-- the world needs folk like you and your principles. You are RIGHT.'

I was so moved :-1Ye I got one also............you should go to Scotland the walk would do you good:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098258 wrote: Ye I got one also............you should go to Scotland the walk would do you good:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Yes, one's head could become swelled. Not Scotland..gmc lives there :yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098241 wrote: Great att :yh_rotfl

I just want a little part of horatio.. I'm sure you can spare part of him? :yh_rotfl

can you spare a part of GB?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1098224 wrote: Oh baby Im being serious.....Bikes are a bleedin pain of the first degree.They pay no insurance or road tax and have no number plate so basically they are a law unto themselves and how the hell is a child allowed to ride a bike of any age on roads.Bikes were ok in their own day when the roads were quiet but now there a joke.Ok we know all about the problems about cars but if bikes had number plates for a start maybe some of those idiots who think they have a bloody right to jump the lights may think twice.Ohhhh this is one subject that really winds me up......that and bleedin Knighthoods:-5:-5:mad:

you should see all the cyclists here in an out of traffic in a concrete jungle!:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098263 wrote: can you spare a part of GB?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NO WAY MAN... I'm not giving up one little bit of His Gorgeousness :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098265 wrote: you should see all the cyclists here in an out of traffic in a concrete jungle!:-5:-5
The crazy bit here is if you should so much as knock one of them... they sue you!! :-5:-5
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Odie;1098265 wrote: you should see all the cyclists here in an out of traffic in a concrete jungle!:-5:-5Same in England babe and I just cant understand why they dont bring out new rules if you want to own a Bike....such as

Nobody under the age of 16 can ride on on a public Highway

All Bike to have number plates

An Insurance and a small road tax to pay

Anybody jumping Traffice Lights on one cannot ride one for 6 months.:mad:
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098279 wrote: Same in England babe and I just cant understand why they dont bring out new rules if you want to own a Bike....such as

I am sure bikes contribute to road accidents at the fault of the cyclist and god forbid one gets injured by a car, the poor car driver gets all the blame. :-5

We have a problem where i live with kids on bmx bikes. I have warned the police that it's only a matter of time before one whizzes across a main road without looking and then it's their fault. (Everything is the police fault).

True story... Mr O phoned the local plod one night at around 11.30 at night on his way home. he told plod there was about 12 kids, two abreast on each bmx bike in the dark, wheeling around the main roundabout. He got a call 3 days later!!! to say they had moved them on. Mr o said, hang on, not one of them had lights on their bikes, they were a danger to themselves and motorists. Plod replied, 'They are old enough at 14 to 15 yrs old to look after themselves'. Un bloody believable.

A month later, a 14 year old boy was hit off his bmx bike outside the police station late at night when he left the pavement without warning and no lights on his bike. Plod took the driver in for questioning. :-5:-5:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098274 wrote: NO WAY MAN... I'm not giving up one little bit of His Gorgeousness :yh_rotfl

told ya, friends don't share their men, no Horatio for you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098505 wrote: told ya, friends don't share their men, no Horatio for you!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh imagine the idea of a Gordon and Horatio sandwich :-4:-4:-4
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098494 wrote: I am sure bikes contribute to road accidents at the fault of the cyclist and god forbid one gets injured by a car, the poor car driver gets all the blame. :-5

We have a problem where i live with kids on bmx bikes. I have warned the police that it's only a matter of time before one whizzes across a main road without looking and then it's their fault. (Everything is the police fault).

True story... Mr O phoned the local plod one night at around 11.30 at night on his way home. he told plod there was about 12 kids, two abreast on each bmx bike in the dark, wheeling around the main roundabout. He got a call 3 days later!!! to say they had moved them on. Mr o said, hang on, not one of them had lights on their bikes, they were a danger to themselves and motorists. Plod replied, 'They are old enough at 14 to 15 yrs old to look after themselves'. Un bloody believable.

A month later, a 14 year old boy was hit off his bmx bike outside the police station late at night when he left the pavement without warning and no lights on his bike. Plod took the driver in for questioning. :-5:-5:-5Well your mate Gordon Gin aint doing nofing about it:sneaky::rolleyes:
Odie

Post by Odie »

Carolly;1098279 wrote: Same in England babe and I just cant understand why they dont bring out new rules if you want to own a Bike....such as

bikes contribute to tons of accidents here, but believe it or not, its usually the folks that are driving!

just not paying attention!:-5:-5
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098517 wrote: Well your mate Gordon Gin aint doing nofing about it:sneaky::rolleyes:

I beg to differ oh cockney eel murderer.

Gordon Brown has injected more fiscal stimulus into the transport infrastructure than any previous government. Most citie's have had massive spending to create cycle lanes and paths. Problem is, the buggers don't use them :-5:-5
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098530 wrote: I beg to differ oh cockney eel murderer.

Gordon Brown has injected more fiscal stimulus into the transport infrastructure than any previous government. Most citie's have had massive spending to create cycle lanes and paths. Problem is, the buggers don't use them :-5:-5

is there anything he can't do?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1098535 wrote: is there anything he can't do?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

No, nothing. He is Great Gordon who saved the world. I wouldn't mind a bit of his 'fiscal injection into my infrastructure' :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

oscar;1098530 wrote: I beg to differ oh cockney eel murderer.

Gordon Brown has injected more fiscal stimulus into the transport infrastructure than any previous government. Most citie's have had massive spending to create cycle lanes and paths. Problem is, the buggers don't use them :-5:-5Never mind all that crap............he aint brought any common sense laws in that I would which proves what a twit he is for not finking the same as me.:rolleyes::mad:
Oscar Namechange

Carolly;1098556 wrote: Never mind all that crap............he aint brought any common sense laws in that I would which proves what a twit he is for not finking the same as me.:rolleyes::mad:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

NOTE TO GORDON

GIVE CAROLLY SOME COMMON SENSE
Oscar Namechange

Oscar has to go to bed now. Night Night Odie... will ring you tomorrow :-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

oscar;1098960 wrote: Oscar has to go to bed now. Night Night Odie... will ring you tomorrow :-6

nite nite alien friend, will be by the phone noon time here!:-4
Oscar Namechange

Odie;1099007 wrote: nite nite alien friend, will be by the phone noon time here!:-4

Catch yer later alien buddy :-6:-6:-6
Odie

Post by Odie »

I know your at work, but still had to say hi!

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”