Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thanks Odie,

I'm just so busy with work right now. I only pop in to FG during the week for a bit, and usually log on during the weekend to post as I'm during my schoolwork.

Things will calm down during October, and I'll have more time to post then :-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jazzy;1332808 wrote: Hello again!

Plans have been set to visit my friends in Noo Joisey next month. They were telling me that a black bear broke into a house and ate all the food in the cupboards and fridge! Thank goodness the people weren't home at the time. What a mess that must have been to clean up!

Must be quiet now where you live with the people closing down their summer homes. I hope now you can enjoy your home without all the loud and messy people out and about.

Talk to you soon and hope all is well with you!

OMG Jazzy...That is truly scary! Imagine if they were home...some might have been killed:-3

Oh, have a spectacular time in Noo Joisey:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1332818 wrote: Hello Kathy and everybody, just thought I would poke my nose in to say Hi, as I haven't called by in a long time and I should be ashamed of myself :yh_blush:yh_shame I expect it will seem a bit strange for a while, Kathy, with no loud visitors throwing their rubbish all over the place. But I've no doubt that you will soon get used to it :wah: Hey, it would be good if you and Jazzy could meet up somewhere, if you could arrange something. If you can, you'll have to take some pics for us all to see ! :-6 :yh_bigsmi

Ahhh Gill:-4

Thank you so much. That was so nice of you to visit my hut.

My renter neighbors next door have been very quiet lately. Think that the boss man is trying to help them become adults. Maybe they'll move out soon...hope so. It's been 3 weeks since they've taken their garbage out to the curb to be picked up. The owner has to put out their trash. Garbage is put to the curb 2x a week, and I've put mine out 6 times already. Don't care if they don't mind roaches, mice, rats...but I DO:mad:

I'd love to meet Jazzy one day. Unfortunately she lives way up north. But, maybe we could meet if she comes to north Jersey. She's a lovely person. She loves the Joisey shore, so maybe she'll visit me here sometime:-6

I'd love to meet most friends on FG if possible.
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Kathy, I was thinking only the other day, about the travelling T-shirt! Any idea where it is now? It would be a shame for yet another one to disappear, wouldn't it? :-3 :yh_sigh
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1332892 wrote: Hi Kathy, Jazzy, Gill !!! I was tuned into my iPod - as one often is - and suddenly a song by Galbally came on, and I was overcome by nostalgia. Grin. Anyway, I wanted to say hi, and also, for Kathy, to post a photo of Dieter looking very smart !!!

Hello my friend :-4

Thank you so much for stopping by to say hello:-6

Where did you find Galbally's music? Let me know please so I can listen also.

OMG, doesn't Dieter look the handsome man all dressed up in his new blue and white garb? Can't believe his school has the same colors as ours...IT'S FATE!! I'm very proud of my kidlets. They picked out his correct size for tshirts...woohoo.

Jeez Pam, he is a darling, lovely lad and has grown so much. I remember when he was born, and now look at him:-4

Pam, have a spectacular time on your walkabout. I know you'll take fabulous pictures of all of your travels to France, Italy and points unknown. Thank you in advance for all the postcards that I know you'll send me:wah:

Miss you already ;)
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1333341 wrote: Kathy, I was thinking only the other day, about the travelling T-shirt! Any idea where it is now? It would be a shame for yet another one to disappear, wouldn't it? :-3 :yh_sigh

Oh, thanks for asking Gill about the 5th travelling tshirt. I sent the FG shirt to Aussie Pam and then onto Mrs. K, and they've posted pictures. Mrs. K has also send me beautiful pictures of the shirt visiting Oz, but it's hard to post them on FG as my scanner is not working.

AussiePam and Mrs. K have taken our FG tshirt on marvelous journeys and have returned the shirt to me a long time ago. I have our Oz travelling tshirt and will cherish it as I know that Pam and Heather have held it close to their heart:-4

Hopefully, one day, our other 3 shirts will be returned to Buttercup, Ducky and me..
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

I thought it was going around the world, Kathy ! So you have decided to hang on to it now, well I honestly can't blame you for that, when one considers the history of the other T-shirts! It just spoils a jolly good and interesting exercise in teamwork I think, when people 'loose' those T-shirts. Very sad.:(
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1333349 wrote: I thought it was going around the world, Kathy ! So you have decided to hang on to it now, well I honestly can't blame you for that, when one considers the history of the other T-shirts! It just spoils a jolly good and interesting exercise in teamwork I think, when people 'loose' those T-shirts. Very sad.:(

Hi Gill,

No one is really interested except the kind members who wish it success. It would only be lost after them so what's the point of then sending it on??.....None really, and it is sad, but I give up.
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Well at least it is safe and sound where it really belongs, and FG had quite an adventure in Australia, thanks to Pam and Heather ! :guitarist :-6 :yh_bigsmi
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

[QUOTE=G#Gill;1333362]Well at least it is safe and sound where it really belongs, and FG had quite an adventure in Australia, thanks to Pam and Heather ! :guitarist :-6 :yh_bigsmi[/QUOTE

Thanks Gill,

FG tshirt had a fabulous time in Oz, and now it's resting at the Joisey shore:-4 Pam, Kaylene and Heather have sent me such beautiful Oz presents for my school kidlets that I can never find enough words to thank them. In return, I've sent them lovely things for their kidlets.

Our Oz friends and I plan to be in touch with some projects:-6
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1333323 wrote: Thanks Odie,

I'm just so busy with work right now. I only pop in to FG during the week for a bit, and usually log on during the weekend to post as I'm during my schoolwork.

Things will calm down during October, and I'll have more time to post then :-6

That's to bad your so busy, you missed so many lovely posts.

Do you plan the next day at night?
Life is just to short for drama.
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Hello!

Just found out that my friend and her husband have bought an old Victorian house in Cape May. They have plans on turning it into a Bed & Breakfast. Needs a lot of work right now but the house is just gorgeous. I love the area as it's so full of history and just beautiful. They are hoping to have the house open for business by next July. If they do, can you guess where I'll be headed :wah:

My upcoming trip to NJ brings me way up north on the NJ/NY border. It's a small lake community in West Milford. They don't call it black bear country for no reason. I'm still hoping I get to see one, snap a picture and then run like heck. :yh_rotfl

I hope al is well with you and you are enjoying your weekend.

Talk to you soon!
cars

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by cars »

Jazzy;1333589 wrote: Hello!

Just found out that my friend and her husband have bought an old Victorian house in Cape May. They have plans on turning it into a Bed & Breakfast. Needs a lot of work right now but the house is just gorgeous. I love the area as it's so full of history and just beautiful. They are hoping to have the house open for business by next July. If they do, can you guess where I'll be headed :wah:

My upcoming trip to NJ brings me way up north on the NJ/NY border. It's a small lake community in West Milford. They don't call it black bear country for no reason. I'm still hoping I get to see one, snap a picture and then run like heck. :yh_rotfl

Talk to you soon!

Careful when taking pix of bears!!! Supposidly this sign may have been posted in a park in Canada. :wah: (Click on it to enlarge.)

Attached files
Cars :)
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jazzy;1333589 wrote: Hello!

Talk to you soon!

That sounds wonderful. Cape May is a lovely town. Have lots of fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

cars;1333595 wrote: Careful when taking pix of bears!!! Supposidly this sign may have been posted in a park in Canada. :wah: (Click on it to enlarge.)

Hysterical Cars :wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1333368 wrote: That's to bad your so busy, you missed so many lovely posts.

Do you plan the next day at night?

Thanks Odie,

I never stop doing homework and projects, especially now that I have a student teacher working with me.
along-for-the-ride

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! September is sure moving right along, isn't it?

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1333598 wrote: Thanks Odie,

I never stop doing homework and projects, especially now that I have a student teacher working with me.

I had no idea Kathy you had such a long day!

I knew teachers hours were not just from 9 -3, and wondered how busy you were with homework everynight, I hope you kept some of that great baking to eat on weeknights.:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

along-for-the-ride;1333608 wrote: Just thought I'd pop in and say hello! September is sure moving right along, isn't it?

Ahhhh, thanks Along...September is going by so fast. I can't believe that it's Sept. 18th, and we've been in school for 10 days already.

Hope all is good with you:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1333609 wrote: I had no idea Kathy you had such a long day!

I knew teachers hours were not just from 9 -3, and wondered how busy you were with homework everynight, I hope you kept some of that great baking to eat on weeknights.:-6

It is a long day Odie. Even though we dismiss near 3PM, we still have to stay and organize our rooms, meet with faculty or parents on certain days, and teach after school programs on certain days.

When I get home and don't have to go to night school meetings, which I did all last week from 7-9, I eat, relax, log onto FG, and then mark papers or work on projects for school as I chat and watch my scheduled programs that I've taped.

Things will get better soon as we're all getting into a routine, and my student teacher will be taking over a lot of the lessons as time goes by. I'll be there though to constantly supervise and help with lesson plans and activities.

Oy vey....BUT.....I LOVE TEACHING AND MY KIDLETS:-4
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1333619 wrote: It is a long day Odie. Even though we dismiss near 3PM, we still have to stay and organize our rooms, meet with faculty or parents on certain days, and teach after school programs on certain days.

When I get home and don't have to go to night school meetings, which I did all last week from 7-9, I eat, relax, log onto FG, and then mark papers or work on projects for school as I chat and watch my scheduled programs that I've taped.

Things will get better soon as we're all getting into a routine, and my student teacher will be taking over a lot of the lessons as time goes by. I'll be there though to constantly supervise and help with lesson plans and activities.

Oy vey....BUT.....I LOVE TEACHING AND MY KIDLETS:-4

You have to love kids to work with them.

I knew a teacher a while back and he worked non-stop after school, at night and at times on weekends preparing tests, marking homework, he also went in early every morning to prepare his class room.

And as you said, once things settle down from just being back, you'll be in a routine.
Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Just spotted this In today's newspaper:

The Northern Lights waterfall: Astounding pictures of the sky above a Norwegian lake cascading with colour | Mail Online

Knew you would love It.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

oscar;1334373 wrote: Just spotted this In today's newspaper:

The Northern Lights waterfall: Astounding pictures of the sky above a Norwegian lake cascading with colour | Mail Online

Knew you would love It.

Thank you for thinking of me Oscar. The picture is breathtaking. I love it!!!
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Hello Kathy, its the weekend!:guitarist

Attached files
shelbell

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by shelbell »

Hi Kathy Ellen...just dropping in for a quick hello and to say i hope all is well, especially your seashell collection.:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

shelbell;1334800 wrote: Hi Kathy Ellen...just dropping in for a quick hello and to say i hope all is well, especially your seashell collection.:-6

Thanks so much for stopping by Shelly. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Please know that I'm thinking about you:-6

My shell collection is getting tooooo big:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1334778 wrote: Hello Kathy, its the weekend!:guitarist

Thanks Odie. It's nice to be home this weekend and have nice weather to boot!!!!
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1334807 wrote: Thanks Odie. It's nice to be home this weekend and have nice weather to boot!!!!

your welcome Ms. Teacher, glad you have some nice weather.:guitarist

is it to cold to walk on the beach now?
shelbell

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by shelbell »

Kathy Ellen;1334806 wrote: Thanks so much for stopping by Shelly. Hope you are feeling a bit better. Please know that I'm thinking about you:-6

My shell collection is getting tooooo big:wah:

I'm doing ok thanks. of course your shell collection is getting to big cuz i'm hiding underneathe them!:wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

shelbell;1334817 wrote: I'm doing ok thanks. of course your shell collection is getting to big cuz i'm hiding underneathe them!:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oh, I see you there now...scuba shelling:wah: Didn't realize that I brought the whole ocean home with me and put it under the shells:-6 Have fun searching through my shells my shelly friend!!!!!

along-for-the-ride

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Kathy Ellen and I just chillin' on the beach. ;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

along-for-the-ride;1334830 wrote: Kathy Ellen and I just chillin' on the beach. ;)

Ahhhhhhhh, wouldn't that be lovely Diana:-4...just grillin and chillin and chattin bout nuttin:wah:

Join me tomorrow please Diana. I'm definitely making time for the beach. I'll set up 2 chairs close to the water.

shelbell

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by shelbell »

Kathy Ellen;1334819 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Oh, I see you there now...scuba shelling:wah: Didn't realize that I brought the whole ocean home with me and put it under the shells:-6 Have fun searching through my shells my shelly friend!!!!!

I was just making sure there was always room for this big shell. :-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

shelbell;1334855 wrote: I was just making sure there was always room for this big shell. :-4

Oh sweetheart:-4...Honestly, there will always be enough room for you in my heart......That's for sure.

Shelly, you are a wonderful person who is loyal, brave, loving, determinded, and way too funny...snort..snort...:yh_rotfl

I'm so honored and blessed to have you as my friend, I really am:-4

I'm looking forward to your full return to FG when you're feeling better. It takes a long time for that old saying to become true...'Time heals all wounds,' but it usually does.
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Wouldn't be nice if the 4 of us could meet on the beach and chat awhile?

We can talk about the good old days.

I'll bring some drinks for us all!

Attached files
shelbell

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by shelbell »

Kathy Ellen;1334868 wrote: Oh sweetheart:-4...Honestly, there will always be enough room for you in my heart......That's for sure.

Shelly, you are a wonderful person who is loyal, brave, loving, determinded, and way too funny...snort..snort...:yh_rotfl

I'm so honored and blessed to have you as my friend, I really am:-4

I'm looking forward to your full return to FG when you're feeling better. It takes a long time for that old saying to become true...'Time heals all wounds,' but it usually does.

awe Kathy Ellen, thank you so much...you bring tears to my eyes:-4:-4
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Hello!

Just a quick stop by to see what's new in Noo Joisey. Also wanted to tell you a funny story. I was unpacking some old boxes and found a very large conch shell. I decided to blow into it and sand came out and a very LOUD noise. My dogs ran for their lives and my parrot started squaking. :wah: I can't even remember where I found this shell but I do know, I won't be blowing into it any time soon. :yh_rotfl

Hope you are well and I'll talk to you soon!
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jazzy;1334920 wrote: Hello!

Just a quick stop by to see what's new in Noo Joisey. Also wanted to tell you a funny story. I was unpacking some old boxes and found a very large conch shell. I decided to blow into it and sand came out and a very LOUD noise. My dogs ran for their lives and my parrot started squaking. :wah: I can't even remember where I found this shell but I do know, I won't be blowing into it any time soon. :yh_rotfl

Hope you are well and I'll talk to you soon!

Thanks Jazzy, Hope all is good with you. Miss you posting in FG...
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Here's a few pictures of my bay and beach during the storm yesterday...The swans from Canada have decided to stay for a few years in my bay, and I'm delighted:-4

Attached files
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1336217 wrote: Here's a few pictures of my bay and beach during the storm yesterday...The swans from Canada have decided to stay for a few years in my bay, and I'm delighted:-4

Hello!

Just love these pictures! Looking at them just makes me want to take a shovel and pail and look for shells. The swans are just beautiful and am glad they decided to stay in your bay. I am sooooo missing the shore right now. There's nothing like the smell in the air and the sand under your feet. It's just so relaxing to take a nice walk along the waters edge. I envy you living there.

Hope all is well with you and I'll stop back soon!
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I had a bit of a scare last night:thinking:

I've been sick with the flu since Thursday. On Saturday, I fell asleep around 5 PM and was awakened from a deep sleep about 7 PM. There was a terrible pounding on all of my back windows and doors and strong lights looking through all the windows and doors. All of my lights were off as I fell asleep during the day.

Jeez, I was up in a flash in a total state of confusion and fear......didn't know what was happening.

Seems there was a robbery, yet again.....last one was 2 wks ago...also on a Saturday, in my area.

It was the police banging on my house. They were running through the neighborhood looking for the robbers. They thought it odd that my window was a bit open and thought the robbers might be in my house as they saw a faint light and thought the robbers were using a flashlight...it was my computer light on....and they heard a noise inside. That would be me:thinking:

They were about to break down the door I think. Luckily, I went to the door, and they were glad to see me, and told me what happened.

I was shaking so much for a long time after this. It's frightening to think someone could come into your home while you're asleep.

Oh well, another day in paradise:thinking::-2
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Good grief, Kathy Ellen and I'm so happy you weren't harmed in any way. This is way too much for me and I don't know how I would be able to stay in that house. Seems like the robbers know when it's a good time to break in and also seems like they either know the area very well or they've been casing the area. More than likely it's probably someone who has rented there and knows when to strike. I'm so scared for you. Were you able to install a security system? Are the police now going to beef up their patrol of your area? It's an awful thing to be afraid in your own home. :-5

If I were you, I'd go to the local animal shelter/pound and adopt a dog. If that's not possible, I would go to the hardware store or $1 store and buy those signs that say "Beware. Attack Dog On Premise." I would put those signs in every window of my house. At least it would make robbers think twice before even trying to break in.

Please stay safe my sweet friend! :-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thanks so much for your note Jazzy:-4

I went to the police station was told that the robbery took place in my area, in one of the summer homes that's rented seasonally. They wouldn't tell me which house:mad:

I'm not really an animal person so a dog won't help.

I'm just trying to be careful. I usually leave lights on and have put those mini alarms on my windows.

Thanks for your concern. I was happy that the police were here last night.
ZAP

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by ZAP »

That's terribly frightening, Kathy. It would be bad enough for anyone but especially for a woman alone and sick to boot! Good to hear you've got the mini window alarms. What about the screechy alarms for your doors? Glad to hear that you're safe. ((( hugs )))
cars

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by cars »

Wow KE, what a nasty thing to happen, (again in you neighborhood) I can only begin to imagine how scared you were! Well (if you're not moving) it seems you're at the point where you may have to invest in at least a "one time" charge of getting your house's entry ways professionally wired to a outside screeching siren, at a point the professional's decide best! It will scare the bsjebus out of any intruder, as well as semi gently wake you. It's kinda second best to the "monthy fee" connected the the police/fire depts system. (That screeching siren will also alret your neighbors as well, & they can call police for you) Anyway, best of luck, & take care!
Cars :)
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Thank you Zap and Cars,

I'll be selling my home in 3 years probably and don't want to invest a fortune for alarms.

But, I have the mini alarms that are loud and screechy.

Thanks again.

My area used to be so safe and now we have an element of renters moving in....yukky!!!!!
kazalala

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by kazalala »

its always hard when you have rented houses nearby.. just make sure you are all locked up and safe before you settle down for the night:)

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

kazalala;1341927 wrote: its always hard when you have rented houses nearby.. just make sure you are all locked up and safe before you settle down for the night:)

I will Kaz. I always lock up as best I can, turn lights on, and avoid making a show of going out for the night.

Thanks!!
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Oh Kathy what a dreadful thing to happen to you! Must have left you shaking, waking you up in that way ! I'm sure you must have a routine for securing your house before you settle down, but it happens to us all - we miss something, or forget something, easy done, particularly when you are on your own.

I think the movement sensor light is a good idea, except if there are a lot of small animals moving to and fro at night, it would be flashing on and off all the time ! So maybe just a low consumption light, front and back during the hours of darkness, on a timer, may help. Criminals do not like lights!

As somebody else said, I sincerely hope the police have increased their presence in your area. I know exactly what you are going through, Kathy, but at least in my case I had a hubby and tall son at home with me. Not sure how I would feel if I was on my own! All the best to you Kathy, and I hope those thieves are caught very soon. Please don't skimp on your security, Kathy, just because you may be selling up in a few years time. It could even be a selling point, if you had efficient security, after all these criminals are all over the damn place, so it isn't detrimental to have extra security on your property.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1341980 wrote: Oh Kathy what a dreadful thing to happen to you! Must have left you shaking, waking you up in that way ! I'm sure you must have a routine for securing your house before you settle down, but it happens to us all - we miss something, or forget something, easy done, particularly when you are on your own.

I think the movement sensor light is a good idea, except if there are a lot of small animals moving to and fro at night, it would be flashing on and off all the time ! So maybe just a low consumption light, front and back during the hours of darkness, on a timer, may help. Criminals do not like lights!

As somebody else said, I sincerely hope the police have increased their presence in your area. I know exactly what you are going through, Kathy, but at least in my case I had a hubby and tall son at home with me. Not sure how I would feel if I was on my own! All the best to you Kathy, and I hope those thieves are caught very soon. Please don't skimp on your security, Kathy, just because you may be selling up in a few years time. It could even be a selling point, if you had efficient security, after all these criminals are all over the damn place, so it isn't detrimental to have extra security on your property.

Thanks Gill. I try to be careful, and I've stopped shaking from the scare:-6

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”