Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Gill, I found some of the Canada swans in the bay. I know there's a flock of about 50, but don't know where in my bay they are.

Here's a few of them.....

Here are some of the 'baygulls' fellas resting after lunch...slow day at the bay:wah::wah:

G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Lovely pics, Kathy, thank you! Glad you found some of the swans, I expect the rest will be around not too far away ! :-6 :D
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1285009 wrote: Gill, I found some of the Canada swans in the bay. I know there's a flock of about 50, but don't know where in my bay they are.

Here are some of the 'baygulls' fellas resting after lunch...slow day at the bay:wah::wah:

Um, do not walk by the baygulls with french fries...they look like they are lined up for the kill.

Awful weather today, raining & my fave flower pot w/10lbs of dirt in it went flying off the porch, broken...left the dirt on the ground & threw the pot out. Oh well, I got some new ones at Crhistmas..Lillian Vernon did good business this year...lots of garden stuff.
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1285009 wrote: Gill, I found some of the Canada swans in the bay. I know there's a flock of about 50, but don't know where in my bay they are.

Awesome pictures and thank you for posting them! :-6
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Hi Gill, Ducky, Jazzy and especially Kathy - in your very fine beach hut!!! Love the geese pics!!

It's our National Day here today and going to be a beautiful, hot summer's day. Romy and I went out for a dawn swim - and the dolphins came in and swam with us!!! Haven't seen them in a couple of years, though I know the pods hangs out round here. It was a special Australia Day greeting, I think.

Anyway, it's brekkie on the beach - barbied snags, I think - then some of us have to head back to the big smoke to go workies. Mik went back yesterday...

Kathy - I posted the travelling tee shirt on to MrsK yesterday. Thank you so much for that fantastic idea. Effigy got up close and personal with a lot of local fauna and I'll put up some pics later this week (don't have the camera cable with me).

Take care all - and as we say, Down Under, don't let the basta##ds grind ya down!!!

:sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1285295 wrote: Hi Gill, Ducky, Jazzy and especially Kathy - in your very fine beach hut!!! Love the geese pics!!

It's our National Day here today and going to be a beautiful, hot summer's day. Romy and I went out for a dawn swim - and the dolphins came in and swam with us!!! Haven't seen them in a couple of years, though I know the pods hangs out round here. It was a special Australia Day greeting, I think.

Anyway, it's brekkie on the beach - barbied snags, I think - then some of us have to head back to the big smoke to go workies. Mik went back yesterday...

Kathy - I posted the travelling tee shirt on to MrsK yesterday. Thank you so much for that fantastic idea. Effigy got up close and personal with a lot of local fauna and I'll put up some pics later this week (don't have the camera cable with me).

Take care all - and as we say, Down Under, don't let the basta##ds grind ya down!!!

:sneaky:

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY PAM:-6

Oh Pam, You are so adventerous. I can just imagine you and Romy swimming with the dolphins at dawn:-4 That must have been mega fun. How close were they to you?

We see dolphins in our ocean quite often, but they're usually further away from the swimming area. Only once, they were surfing the waves along with us. I'd say they might have been 10 feet away from us...thrilling experience.

WHAT are barbied snags?? Sound good anyway since it's on the beach:D It must have been wonderful to spend this time with the kidlets.

I can't wait to see the pics Pam. Thank you so much for all that you've done for Effigy. There are honestly not enough words to express how thankful and appreciateive I am to you for organizing all the trips that you and family have taken Effigy on....

Thank you so much Pam:-4
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Kathy Ellen;1285316 wrote: HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY PAM:-6

Oh Pam, You are so adventerous. I can just imagine you and Romy swimming with the dolphins at dawn:-4 That must have been mega fun. How close were they to you?

We see dolphins in our ocean quite often, but they're usually further away from the swimming area. Only once, they were surfing the waves along with us. I'd say they might have been 10 feet away from us...thrilling experience.

WHAT are barbied snags?? Sound good anyway since it's on the beach:D It must have been wonderful to spend this time with the kidlets.

I can't wait to see the pics Pam. Thank you so much for all that you've done for Effigy. There are honestly not enough words to express how thankful and appreciateive I am to you for organizing all the trips that you and family have taken Effigy on....

No, thank YOU, Kathy!!!

The dolphins were probably 20 feet away. I have once swum amongst them. This time they were out a bit from us - but close enough for us to be well aware of each other.

The barbied snags are Aussie style barbecued sausages. American sausages are not like Australian sausages unless you count the Irish type sausages you and I enjoyed in that fantastic NY hotel !!! (American sausages are more like German or Italian sausage).

Kids are running around waving flags. There was a beachside citizenship ceremony... and even Dieter has patriotic shorts on!!!

Oz style music is blaring on everything. The television stations are all doing interviews on stuff like what it means to be Aussie.. etc etc. I'm proud of my country, and love its multiculturalism and forward looking creative thrust. One of the essays in today's newspaper argued that one of the most noticeable traits in yer Average True Blue Aussie, was our readiness to try new things. I reckon that's right on target.

Anyway - back to the party!!! (The new school year starts tomorrow!!)

qsducks

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by qsducks »

Kathy Ellen;1285316 wrote: HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY PAM:-6

Ocean City, NJ did a piece in the paper about 2 yrs ago about the dolphin pods in the Atlantic ocean...there are certain pods that hang about near OC & then there are the traveling pods that come up from the South...they are a beautiful sight to see...love me dolphins but have never had the pleasure of swimming iwth them unless you count Quin in the pool:wah:
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Good morning :-6 It's freezing cold here with the temps not getting much higher than a few degrees. What's the weather like in NJ?
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Jazzy:-6

Nice to see you. Thanks for stopping by:D

Temp is 20F...feels like 7F.

The weatherchannel.com is so wacky. They predicted 90% snow, then downgraded to 60%....then no snow...cloudy...Just checked and the prediction said that my area has a winter weather advisory.....

Now the prediction is back to snow starting at noon and lasting until Sunday 4 A.M. So maybe we'll have 1-3 inches.

I'm glad.....hope for a bit of snow this weekend so my school kidlets can build a snowman and play in the snow for a bit. They deserve the fun.

You've had a lot of snow your way, haven't you?
Oscar Namechange

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hi Kathy. Thanks for your message but I have to dash so this Is just to say Hi.

I hope to be back on FG In a few days. Glad your OK. Love the Pics of the Geese. xxx
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

oscar;1286842 wrote: Hi Kathy. Thanks for your message but I have to dash so this Is just to say Hi.

I hope to be back on FG In a few days. Glad your OK. Love the Pics of the Geese. xxx

Take care Oscar...stay well and safe:-6
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

The three day total snowfall where I am was 37.6 inches from 1-3 January, 2010. We aren't done yet either :wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

I went for a lovely walk on the beach today but nearly froze. Took a few pics of the beach today. This was the 1st time in the last few days that you could walk along the beach due to the snow. AND, the 1st fishing boat that I've seen in a long time.

Thought the moon looked cool today.....

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jazzy;1286875 wrote: The three day total snowfall where I am was 37.6 inches from 1-3 January, 2010. We aren't done yet either :wah:

Geeze Jazzy...You've had so much snow, and we still have the month of March to go. Hope we don't get anymore snow:(:-1
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Anyone want some HEAT?????? I'm sending it your way, Kathy, Sweetie... :-6

In exchange, I'll take whatever snow you can spare!!!

Saturday morning here and I'm really chuffed... The Alliance Francaise French Film Festival opens this week in Sydney, and I spent the early hours of this morning online trying to get hold of tickets to the movies I just didn't want to miss!! Success!!!

Two tickets to Micmacs - by the bloke who made Amelie

Two tickets to Elegance of the Hedgehog - yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One to Little Nicholas

One to the film of the life of Serge Gainsbourg - which is the finale, and comes with cocktail party.

Can't wait !!!!!!

Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

AussiePam;1293313 wrote: Anyone want some HEAT?????? I'm sending it your way, Kathy, Sweetie... :-6

In exchange, I'll take whatever snow you can spare!!!

Saturday morning here and I'm really chuffed... The Alliance Francaise French Film Festival opens this week in Sydney, and I spent the early hours of this morning online trying to get hold of tickets to the movies I just didn't want to miss!! Success!!!

Two tickets to Micmacs - by the bloke who made Amelie

Two tickets to Elegance of the Hedgehog - yeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One to Little Nicholas

One to the film of the life of Serge Gainsbourg - which is the finale, and comes with cocktail party.

Can't wait !!!!!!

YES, YES, YES sounds good....send over the sun and heat, and I'll send over all of our snow. You can build a ski ramp in your garden and ski down Noo Joisey snow:p

Oops...sorry....big pic:o

Pam, I'm so happy that you have tickets for all those movies, but I don't know any of them....Hope they're all great especially the one that comes with a cocktail party...champers all around;)
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1293304 wrote: I went for a lovely walk on the beach today but nearly froze. Took a few pics of the beach today. This was the 1st time in the last few days that you could walk along the beach due to the snow. AND, the 1st fishing boat that I've seen in a long time.

I so enjoy your pictures and I miss NJ :wah:
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jazzy;1293380 wrote: I so enjoy your pictures and I miss NJ :wah:

Oh thank you Jazzy. I'm sure that members are sick of my beach pics, but I'm so obsessed with the sea.

Don't miss NJ. Taxes are killing me, and one day I will have to move sadly:(:-1
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1293304 wrote: I went for a lovely walk on the beach today but nearly froze. Took a few pics of the beach today. This was the 1st time in the last few days that you could walk along the beach due to the snow. AND, the 1st fishing boat that I've seen in a long time.

I love your beach, gotta be so nice to live right there.:-6
Life is just to short for drama.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1293393 wrote: I love your beach, gotta be so nice to live right there.:-6

Thanks Odie,

It is lovely living here, but the taxes will kill ya.

You also live in a beautiful city. I visited there quite a few times as a kid as my cousins live in Buffalo and we'd drive to Toronto. But don't remember everything about it as I was so young, except it was great fun. I also visited a few times as an adult. We'd then travel to Montreal and Quebec. Love your country:-6
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1293406 wrote: Thanks Odie,

It is lovely living here, but the taxes will kill ya.

You also live in a beautiful city. I visited there quite a few times as a kid as my cousins live in Buffalo and we'd drive to Toronto. But don't remember everything about it as I was so young, except it was great fun. I also visited a few times as an adult. We'd then travel to Montreal and Quebec. Love your country:-6

I have seen the New England States on my first honeymoon and just adored driving by the sea, quaint little places and beautiful scenery and gorjous bed and breakfast's along the way.

If you ever come here again, you can stay with me, Lars was here on business just a few weeks ago, but had no time to see me, but he also froze as he had no idea how cold it was and was trying to find gloves and a hat.:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I found an American dollar bill on Plymouth Rock and I still have it for memories.

I loved Salem, Mass with all the witches stuff everywhere.

We pay 13% tax on everything here.

my property tax's are 2400.00 per year for a 1,000 sq. foot bungalow and my land is 125 X 50......but I am also not in an expensive part of Toronto, how do yours compare?
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Kathy Ellen;1293345 wrote: YES, YES, YES sounds good....send over the sun and heat, and I'll send over all of our snow. You can build a ski ramp in your garden and ski down Noo Joisey snow:p

Oops...sorry....big pic:o

Pam, I'm so happy that you have tickets for all those movies, but I don't know any of them....Hope they're all great especially the one that comes with a cocktail party...champers all around;)

That's a fantastic photo, Kathy. So are all the great beach pics. Awesome, but COLD !!!!

Those movies are all ones which have recently been released in France. None of them have shown abroad, I don't think, though a few will now go international mainstream. The book "The Elegance of the Hedgehog" by Muriel Barbery was popular in many countries including the US, so that film may well appear in a cinema near you. If it does, don't you dare miss it... :sneaky:

Sunday here, and I think I've woken up with a bit of a cold. No excuse in this warm weather. I shall go in search of a medicinal coffee !!!

Hope6

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Hope6 »

Stopping by to say hi. :-6
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Hi Hope!!

This thread was begun by Chezzie. I wonder how she is these days. It would be nice to see her again too.

G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

AussiePam;1296244 wrote: Hi Hope!!

This thread was begun by Chezzie. I wonder how she is these days. It would be nice to see her again too.

Hi Kathy !

Pam, Chezzie is looking after a friend who is very ill, so she won't be on much for a while at least. She sends her apologies to all. Poor Chezzie, what a heartbreak for her.
Hope6

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Hope6 »

AussiePam;1296244 wrote: Hi Hope!!

I didn't know Chezzie wasn't around. Yes it would be nice to see her again.
Hope6

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Hope6 »

G#Gill;1296308 wrote: Hi Kathy !

Pam, Chezzie is looking after a friend who is very ill, so she won't be on much for a while at least. She sends her apologies to all. Poor Chezzie, what a heartbreak for her.

Oh I'm sorry to hear this.
along-for-the-ride

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Hey Kathy! Just dropping by with a little surprise for you. :):-6

YouTube - Finding Nemo- Beyond the Sea
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Oh Diana,

Thanks so much. That was absolutely love to watch. My kidlets filled up their 2nd jar with marbles for good behavior. So on Friday, I'm treating them to popcorn, movie candy and the movie "Finding Nemo."

Thank you...I'll be singing that song all day now. I have to bundle up later and take a long walk. I popped up to the beach before to take some pics and nearly froze....icy, cold wind and fog there.

Sending hugs to you:D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Here are some pictures of the storm that ran into my town and created havoc. The town looks awful as is.....township is putting in new sewer pipes and most of the roads are torn apart.

We had high winds of 40mph and torrential rain. Will wait until tomorrow to clean up as the fog and rain are here again:rolleyes:

Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

as I just said, it looks so bare and spooky!

it's like one of those old western towns everyone deserted with huge balls of dust flying around.:yh_rotfl
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Hi Kathy !

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day !!! :D :-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1297385 wrote: Hi Kathy !

Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day !!!
:D :-6

Oh Sorry Gill...I just saw your post. Thank you....:-6
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Well, I'm finally off to Siesta Key, FL tomorrow. Man oh man....I had so much work to do beforehand for school, work and home...too many things happening lately. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be going....weeedoggie:wah: I need to chill and rest...

All I plan to do is beach, book, pubs with music, restaurants for good grub, a bit of a walkabout and some time with 3 friends who are driving there to meet me.

I'm finishing up the packing right now and you'd think I was going for 2 months instead of 11 days. I really need to cop onto myself and organize better:wah: So I'm off to repack....again....:-1

I am a seasoned traveller and should know better, but I want my 'stuff' with me....Wish me luck...I'm going in again to the dark bowels of my suitcase to trash and toss out....I'm 'ascared'

Siesta Key is just lovely. I stay at a place that is 1/2 block from a sugary beach and 1/2 block from the town that has everything. I go to the beach early almost everyday, at 2 it's into town for my cosmos and a sammy, listening to 2 guys who play Margaritaville music.

It's back to the beach for some more chilling, and then out for long walks along the beach, bike rides around the town and dinner at a nice restaurant......Lovely...:D

Pictures from Siesta Key, Florida. Houses, Condos, Beach Photos
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Good luck Kathy!!!!! You have a super time, and chill plenty! Your Siesta Key looks a lovely place and I hope the weather is kind for you. Are you driving there? If you are, have a safe journey Mrs. Enjoy every minute of your time there, and come back safe. Will you have an opportunity to come on the internet while you are away? It would be lovely to hear how you are getting on, but in any case we expect to see some really fab pics, including some of yourself !!! :-6:-6:-6 :guitarist :D
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

G#Gill;1299605 wrote: Good luck Kathy!!!!! You have a super time, and chill plenty! Your Siesta Key looks a lovely place and I hope the weather is kind for you. Are you driving there? If you are, have a safe journey Mrs. Enjoy every minute of your time there, and come back safe. Will you have an opportunity to come on the internet while you are away? It would be lovely to hear how you are getting on, but in any case we expect to see some really fab pics, including some of yourself !!! :-6:-6:-6 :guitarist :D

Hi Gill,

Thank you so much. I can't wait. No, I'm not driving. I'm taking a car service to the airport. Just got a call that he want to pick me up earlier...9:30 AM....grrrrrrr....:rolleyes: btw....it would take me 22 hours to drive to Siesta Key.

I just found out that they've updated all the rooms in my hotel and they now have wifi....woohoooo. I am bringing my computer.

Take care Gill and I'll be in touch while I'm away:D
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Kathy Ellen;1299568 wrote: Well, I'm finally off to Siesta Key, FL tomorrow. Man oh man....I had so much work to do beforehand for school, work and home...too many things happening lately. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be going....weeedoggie:wah: I need to chill and rest...

All I plan to do is beach, book, pubs with music, restaurants for good grub, a bit of a walkabout and some time with 3 friends who are driving there to meet me.

I'm finishing up the packing right now and you'd think I was going for 2 months instead of 11 days. I really need to cop onto myself and organize better:wah: So I'm off to repack....again....:-1

I am a seasoned traveller and should know better, but I want my 'stuff' with me....Wish me luck...I'm going in again to the dark bowels of my suitcase to trash and toss out....I'm 'ascared'

Siesta Key is just lovely. I stay at a place that is 1/2 block from a sugary beach and 1/2 block from the town that has everything. I go to the beach early almost everyday, at 2 it's into town for my cosmos and a sammy, listening to 2 guys who play Margaritaville music.

It's back to the beach for some more chilling, and then out for long walks along the beach, bike rides around the town and dinner at a nice restaurant......Lovely...:D

Pictures from Siesta Key, Florida. Houses, Condos, Beach Photos

Have an absolutely fabulous time, Kathy, and a much needed rest!!!! You deserve both!!! Lots of love!!!! Pam

cars

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by cars »

Hey KE, have a great trip, just saw this, you're traveling today, so by the time you read this you'll be there!!! (I have not been on here too much lately)

Enjoy yourself to the fullest each & every day! (You plans sounds like you will) Be sure to have a margarettia for me, & then one for you, & then one for me, & then one for you, well you get the picture!!! :D

(Take pix please, Seista Keys is so beautiful!!!)
Cars :)
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Good luck tomorrow with your fencing job!

tomorrow will be a better day.:-6

Attached files
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Hi Kathy, since its so hot, I thought you might like 3 or 4 of these!:yh_rotfl

Attached files
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Odie;1321838 wrote: Hi Kathy, since its so hot, I thought you might like 3 or 4 of these!:yh_rotfl

hello?:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Odie;1326077 wrote: hello?:yh_rotfl

:wah::wah: Sorry Odie....I don't often come into my room...forget that I have it.

Thanks for the drinks. I just went food shopping with all the bennys who were banging into each other. The store didn't have air con, and I'm wilted....95f/35C and lots of humidity.

Think that you have a higher temp in Canada. That's so odd, isn't it? You have hotter weather than we do.

Hope all is good with you.
Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1326078 wrote: :wah::wah: Sorry Odie....I don't often come into my room...forget that I have it.

Thanks for the drinks. I just went food shopping with all the bennys who were banging into each other. The store didn't have air con, and I'm wilted....95f/35C and lots of humidity.

Think that you have a higher temp in Canada. That's so odd, isn't it? You have hotter weather than we do.

Hope all is good with you.

well, start coming to your room!:yh_rotfl

oh my, no a/c shopping would put me in a knot.:-5

All of Canada and the US have had way above average temps this summer, Toronto where I live hasn't seen it this hot and all summer in over 15 years.

It's 42C again today.....but will cool down tomorrow again for a few days.

I'm not going to complain anymore as next month is September and then its all gone......and back to fall.......yuck!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Hello Kathy Ellen!

How are things in Noo Joisey? I'm planning to visit some friends in Northern Noo Joisey next month. They live in black bear country and their house backs the Sate Forest. They have black bears walking through the back yard all the time. I hope I see one and can get a picture to post. :-3

The weather here has changed from very hot to very cold. I had to put the woodstoves on last night to take the chill out of the house. Soon that white stuff will be coming.

Hope you are doing well and I will talk with you soon. :-4
Kathy Ellen

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Jazzy;1331734 wrote: Hello Kathy Ellen!

How are things in Noo Joisey? I'm planning to visit some friends in Northern Noo Joisey next month. They live in black bear country and their house backs the Sate Forest. They have black bears walking through the back yard all the time. I hope I see one and can get a picture to post. :-3

The weather here has changed from very hot to very cold. I had to put the woodstoves on last night to take the chill out of the house. Soon that white stuff will be coming.

Hope you are doing well and I will talk with you soon. :-4

Hi Jazzy,

All's good in Noo Joisey, but it's sad that today is considered to be the last day of summer holidays at the Joisey shore. People are packing up and closing their summer homes down. I'm kinda glad because it will be quiet around here again. I don't mind the tourists but many of them are loud and messy.

I have a cousin who lives in Kinnelon and late at night he can hear crunching outside his home...oy vey....He has bears and coyotes who live nearby.

Have fun on your visit to NJ and stay safe when you meet up with the bears:-4
Jazzy

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Jazzy »

Kathy Ellen;1331764 wrote: Hi Jazzy,

All's good in Noo Joisey, but it's sad that today is considered to be the last day of summer holidays at the Joisey shore. People are packing up and closing their summer homes down. I'm kinda glad because it will be quiet around here again. I don't mind the tourists but many of them are loud and messy.

I have a cousin who lives in Kinnelon and late at night he can hear crunching outside his home...oy vey....He has bears and coyotes who live nearby.

Have fun on your visit to NJ and stay safe when you meet up with the bears:-4

Hello again!

Plans have been set to visit my friends in Noo Joisey next month. They were telling me that a black bear broke into a house and ate all the food in the cupboards and fridge! Thank goodness the people weren't home at the time. What a mess that must have been to clean up!

Must be quiet now where you live with the people closing down their summer homes. I hope now you can enjoy your home without all the loud and messy people out and about.

Talk to you soon and hope all is well with you!
G#Gill

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by G#Gill »

Hello Kathy and everybody, just thought I would poke my nose in to say Hi, as I haven't called by in a long time and I should be ashamed of myself :yh_blush:yh_shame I expect it will seem a bit strange for a while, Kathy, with no loud visitors throwing their rubbish all over the place. But I've no doubt that you will soon get used to it :wah: Hey, it would be good if you and Jazzy could meet up somewhere, if you could arrange something. If you can, you'll have to take some pics for us all to see ! :-6 :yh_bigsmi
AussiePam

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by AussiePam »

Hi Kathy, Jazzy, Gill !!! I was tuned into my iPod - as one often is - and suddenly a song by Galbally came on, and I was overcome by nostalgia. Grin. Anyway, I wanted to say hi, and also, for Kathy, to post a photo of Dieter looking very smart !!!

Attached files

Odie

Kathy Ellen's Beach Hut

Post by Odie »

Have a wonderful day with your kids!:guitarist

Attached files

Return to “ForumGarden Hotel”