John Bolton --- the modern Judas , Jesus or Bonzo from the land of Stupid ?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

We all know that John Bolton makes HRC look timid , is probably barking insane and , more accurately , is as hawkish a Neocon as there is and all with the instincts of a hyena .

So .

Why in God's name did Trump appoint him as Lord High Executioner in the first place?

Who got him the job and with what promises and / or threats ?

It just does not add .

Apparently the whole world knows that Bolton is the planet's number one public enemy . Except Trump .

And now Bolton is siding with his natural enemies in an act of attempted revenge that can only be seen as personal and monumental .

What is going on ?

What does it tell you about the composition of the Deep State ?

What does it hint at in terms of Trumps relations with other DS factions ?

All past evidence tells us that Trump pre-empts his opponents actions . But this situation needs a Bobby Fisher gem to win him an important piece .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

What it tells us is that tRump hasn't got a clue what he's doing. tRump goes through people like a nuclear reactor goes through water.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526628 wrote: What it tells us is that tRump hasn't got a clue what he's doing. tRump goes through people like a nuclear reactor goes through water.

You seem to have missed the several points entirely .

Even if we play your game of , "Let's pretend The Donald is an ordinary guy " the present scenario is inexplicable .

The fact that you exactly understand Bolton 's nature and CV is proof that even your imagined version of Trump fails to sensibly respond to the very serious points I raised .

The Donald skipped round the antics of traitors like Comey , Rosenstein , Mc Cabe , Lynch , HRC etc . Corrupt people and traitors but not stupid people

In comparison Bolton is just a third division thug and totally predictable .

So clearly far more is involved , but it seems I must leave it to my ex colleagues in counter intelligence and strategy to provide probable scenarios .
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Raphael;1526626 wrote: We all know that John Bolton makes HRC look timid , is probably barking insane and , more accurately , is as hawkish a Neocon as there is and all with the instincts of a hyena .

So .

Why in God's name did Trump appoint him as Lord High Executioner in the first place?

It just does not add .

Apparently the whole world knows that Bolton is the planet's number one public enemy . Except Trump .

And now Bolton is siding with his natural enemies in an act of attempted revenge that can only be seen as personal and monumental .

What is going on ?

What does it tell you about the composition of the Deep State ?

What does it hint at in terms of Trumps relations with other DS factions ?

All past evidence tells us that Trump pre-empts his opponents actions . But this situation needs a Bobby Fisher gem to win him an important piece .

I like John Bolton. Maybe not the best for a govenment job, but I see that to his credit.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1526626 wrote: We all know that John Bolton makes HRC look timid , is probably barking insane and , more accurately , is as hawkish a Neocon as there is and all with the instincts of a hyena .

So .

You really should ask your Stable Genius with the 155 IQ why - as in "What the Hell Were you Thinking?!?!?!?"

(Or is that, "What the Hell? Were you Thinking?!?!?!?")

You are attempting to make sense of the machinations of a Buffoon.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

tude dog;1526637 wrote: I like John Bolton. Maybe not the best for a govenment job, but I see that to his credit.

Fancy you knowing him that well .

You must tell us about your meetings and chats because the rest of the intelligent world has scant regard for him .
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

Raphael;1526649 wrote: Fancy you knowing him that well .

You must tell us about your meetings and chats because the rest of the intelligent world has scant regard for him .

Naw never met the guy.

Raphael;1526649 wrote: the rest of the intelligent world has scant regard for him .

Says you.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

tude dog;1526650 wrote: --------------

Says you.

I have some bad news for you .

John Bolton is a figure of ridicule in decent and intelligent circles .

He also now appears to be a traitor .

A really nice chap with his Joseph Stalin type tash !!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526629 wrote: The Donald skipped round the antics of traitors like Comey , Rosenstein , Mc Cabe , Lynch , HRC etc . Corrupt people and traitors but not stupid people What you fail to realize is that tRump stumbled upon the antics of the people you mention above. He then went into his default mode of disruption exactly like one would expect from an emotionall stunted adult. He's been in that default mode ever since. That people such as you see all this as a chess match being played by a genius is laughable, and quite telling of your state of mind too.

It seems then-FBI Director James Comey rendered a good impersonation of Hoover that day when he briefed President-elect Trump on the scurrilous “Steele dossier” that the FBI had assembled on Trump. Excerpts from an interview Trump gave to the Times(below) after the firing throw light on what Trump says was at least part of his motivation to dump Comey.

To dramatize the sensitivity of the dossier, Comey asked then-National Intelligence Director James Clapper and the heads of the CIA and NSA to depart the room at the Trump Tower, leaving Comey alone with the President-elect. The Gang of Four had already briefed Trump on the evidence-impoverished “Intelligence Community Assessment.” That “assessment” alleged that Putin himself ordered his minions to help Trump win. The dossier had been leaked to the media, which withheld it but Buzzfeed published it on Jan. 10.?

Evidently, it took Trump four months to fully realize he was being played, and that he couldn’t expect the “loyalty” he is said to have asked of Comey. So Trump fired Comey on May 9. Two days later he told NBC’s Lester Holt: https://consortiumnews.com/2019/01/15/r ... ce-please/

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526671 wrote: What you fail to realize is that tRump stumbled upon the antics of the people you mention above. He then went into his default mode of disruption exactly like one would expect from an emotionall stunted adult. He's been in that default mode ever since. That people such as you see all this as a chess match being played by a genius is laughable, and quite telling of your state of mind too.

https://consortiumnews.com/2019/01/15/r ... ce-please/

Unbelievable .

Hilarious if written as a spoof .

If not , you have been mind controlled and are unlikely to ever see the light again until they start handing out the punishments .

As for me I am going to see my Grand father who has dementia . I am expecting a better quality discussion .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526684 wrote: Unbelievable .

Hilarious if written as a spoof .

If not , you have been mind controlled and are unlikely to ever see the light again until they start handing out the punishments .

As for me I am going to see my Grand father who has dementia . I am expecting a better quality discussion .It's interesting that given your alleged age you fail to recognize a temper tantrum when you see one. That's all tRump has been doing since learning of the Russiagate conspiracy, throwing a temper tantrum. You call this his genius. What a laugh.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”