interesting politics and refugees

Fact is stranger than fiction.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I wasnt sure whether to put this under politics or bizzarre...... because its both.

It seems a deal has been struck to send 1300 refugees being held (imprisoned) on Narua and Manus island to America.

Now i know your probably thinking, so?

Well heres the thing........ our policy of imprisoning innocent people off shore was to "STOP THE BOATS!"....Held up as the solution to stop 'refugees' from coming by boat to Australia. Treating people badly, and the UN's stance on torture being a warning to us, these peoples experience was supppsed to be a deterrance and to put the pepple smugglers out of business. Another words, dont come to Australia becaise youll have no chance of living here and will be sent back to where you came from or to a country (for instance Vietman) that isnt Australia.

So someone tell me what the message is now to refugees and people smugglers? ........ you wont be allowed in Australia but heres a ticket to America.....wtf? How does that work?

And btw, we dont know if they stopped the boats (they say they have, completely) because all the border force operations (a new department of defence or policing no one is sure) and naval operations are all top secret . Citizens of the country dont need to know about anything because then the people smugglers will find out. ........... its on the news that your ticket to America is almost stamped.

I dont know about anyone else but i find this situation bizarre.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

This 'deal' of what is commonly referred to as a people swap was hastily done with Obama (because our politicans are stepping closer to the Haig criminal courts)

Now enter Trump, ........ and the panic is on.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

It'll be great.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Oh dear god! Now they are changing the citizen test AGAIN!

Apparently the government arent satisfied that people are filling their tests in properly.... its okay by me if you dont know all the words to the national anthem dont despair . Ive been here all my life and i dont know it either. Hence why they invented the words 'la la la and hum hum hum'

And blow me! If youre a terrorist or thinking of having children who will become terrorists will you just bloody say so? It would save a lot of authorities a mountain of paperwork down the track!

So a new test....... i guess not knowing who Bradman is isnt important afterall.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”