Do you suppose the employees were unaware?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Hard to believe that he would kill himself over something that is fast becoming an honest endeavor here in the states. Do you suppose he was just embarrassed?

Maraschino Cherry Tycoon: The Secret Drug Lair New York City Police Uncovered - ABC News
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I think he may have had partners who are very dangerous people, that it is them he was afraid of; perhaps his family was threatened if he were ever caught or squealed.

You are right, flop, on the surface his suicide makes no sense. Even the luxury cars on site make no sense, & his once having a home in Brighton Beach which is not a luxury area by any means. Perhaps he was covering for someone, that's the best I can do. Maybe he'd rather have died than gone to jail, but again you are right, embarrassment has no place here.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”