Old News but I like it...

Post by Bruv »

Pair jailed for Edinburgh's Central Mosque bacon attack

Twatts !!!!
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Post by gmc »

Bit excessive IMO. Silly offensive prank should have been treated as such. This is in a country where sectarian marches are allowed but there is also a long tradition of taking the piss out of religion.

AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

Bruv;1467533 wrote: Pair jailed for Edinburgh's Central Mosque bacon attack

Twatts !!!!

no the only twatt is the op 12 months and 9 months is excessive by far yet these muslim fanatics can burn the union jack and desicrate cenotaphs and publicly threaten the uk population yet none are arrested this is two tier justice and favourtism to the muslim community because their lord and masters in westminster say you have to because they want their votes come election time to get their corrupt snouts back in to the greed trough.

yes what they did was wrong but it doesnt justify the heavy sentence they recieved when a burglar or shoplifter gets a smack on the wrist 6 weeks in jail this just gives the muslims carte blanche to do as they wish on our soil.

i hope the black flag of jihad never flies over westminster or big ben because you will find it a completely different world under shariah law because cameron has publicly stated he wants to see an asian PM i hope this never happens and the far right like the BNP can open peoples eyes and make the sheep see they are heading down the road to their own destruction then you wonder why i support the far right.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

I suspect part of the excessive sentence was the persistent Not Guilty Plea, the lovely young lady thinking it was just a laugh.

Grumpy Bum if you were to use punctuation it might make your looney rants easier to read.

Muslims in UK Jails
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hasn't this story been posted here before ? Do you have an agenda here Bruv or Is this propaganda?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AA grumpy

Post by AA grumpy »

Bruv;1467541 wrote: I suspect part of the excessive sentence was the persistent Not Guilty Plea, the lovely young lady thinking it was just a laugh.

Grumpy Bum if you were to use punctuation it might make your looney rants easier to read.

Muslims in UK Jails

quote your link ..Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

why are they not being deported thats 12,000 we could get rid of
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Oscar Namechange;1467543 wrote: Hasn't this story been posted here before ? Do you have an agenda here Bruv or Is this propaganda?

You ask ME of agenda's ?

I haven't posted it here and I have never seen it before.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

AA grumpy;1467546 wrote: quote your link ..Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

Deport them where ?

Islam is a religion, some Muslims are born and bred English.
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1467555 wrote: You ask ME of agenda's ?

I haven't posted it here and I have never seen it before.

:yh_giggle:yh_giggle:yh_giggle
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

You have done it again Grumpy.......no link........bend over.

We know it's a quote because it has capital letters and punctuation and has only a tentative link to the OP.

I suppose it only goes to show that knowing how to punctuate and stuff is no measure of brain power or common sense.......in that much of 'The Facts' quoted are risible.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

AA grumpy;1467535 wrote: no the only twatt is the op 12 months and 9 months is excessive by far yet these muslim fanatics can burn the union jack and desicrate cenotaphs and publicly threaten the uk population yet none are arrested this is two tier justice and favourtism to the muslim community because their lord and masters in westminster say you have to because they want their votes come election time to get their corrupt snouts back in to the greed trough.

yes what they did was wrong but it doesnt justify the heavy sentence they recieved when a burglar or shoplifter gets a smack on the wrist 6 weeks in jail this just gives the muslims carte blanche to do as they wish on our soil.

i hope the black flag of jihad never flies over westminster or big ben because you will find it a completely different world under shariah law because cameron has publicly stated he wants to see an asian PM i hope this never happens and the far right like the BNP can open peoples eyes and make the sheep see they are heading down the road to their own destruction then you wonder why i support the far right.

And in the real world?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

AA grumpy;1467546 wrote: quote your link ..Number of Muslims in prison doubles in decade to 12,000

First ask how many of that twelve thousand were born in Britain - where would you deport them to, they are British nationals.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bruv;1467576 wrote: You have done it again Grumpy.......no link........bend over.

We know it's a quote because it has capital letters and punctuation and has only a tentative link to the OP.

I suppose it only goes to show that knowing how to punctuate and stuff is no measure of brain power or common sense.......in that much of 'The Facts' quoted are risible.

On which grounds I have removed the post from the Garden.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1467534 wrote: Bit excessive IMO. Silly offensive prank should have been treated as such. This is in a country where sectarian marches are allowed but there is also a long tradition of taking the piss out of religion.

I'm with you... compare the sentence to that of the £50 fine for burning Poppies In the street designed to cause maximum offence.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”