Breast is best?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Bruv

Breast is best?

Post by Bruv »

A mother told to stop breastfeeding in an Ashford swimming pool has received a payout from the leisure centre where it happened.

Sophie Howes hit the headlines in October when a member of staff at the Stour Centre asked her to stop feeding her eight-month-old baby Connie in the pool.

In the blooming pool,and they payed out?
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Saint_

Breast is best?

Post by Saint_ »

I'm with you, Bruv. Call me old-fashioned, but there used to be this concept called, "modesty." Women and men with class had it.
Bruv

Breast is best?

Post by Bruv »

Apart from modesty, I wouldn't want to eat in a public swimming bath for hygiene reasons, let alone breast feed a baby.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
YZGI

Breast is best?

Post by YZGI »

Don't ever mess with breast's. They have all the power.
shinning_like_me

Breast is best?

Post by shinning_like_me »

Thats true, I think many woman think that breast feeding is nbot good for the shape of the breasts, But trust me its not breast feeding, its the love and attention you get after delivering a baby matters to your body and shape
fuzzywuzzy

Breast is best?

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bruv;1452779 wrote: Apart from modesty, I wouldn't want to eat in a public swimming bath for hygiene reasons, let alone breast feed a baby.

I'm with you on that one . Not very hygienic at all .... Hence why women shouldn't have to go to "baby change areas" next to toilets to feed their young. What about the intake of chlorine to the babies system? Wouldn't want to change that nappy.

Although I think society uses the term 'modesty' when really they are being sexist and anti female/motherhood.
High Threshold

Breast is best?

Post by High Threshold »

Anyone interested in Sweden or "women's liberation" or equality probably know about this already.

Please excuse me ladies but enough is enough. If you really do know a bit about Sweden then you might know that women have tons more rights than men. That's a fact. I'm not so sure about wage equality, to tell you the truth, so I have no choice than to believe there is still some way to go on that front. But otherwise ...... !

Right, where to begin? OK, we're on the subject of the breast. Feminists started showing up at the bath houses, Aq-va-kul in particular, without a top. Naturally, there was a row, but after a week or 2 it was decided that women ought to have the right to be topless too - so they got it. OK? Not OK? Never mind. After a couple of days they stopped coming and there has't been a bare breast in sight since then. Damn! I know I should have showed up on the first day!

Breast feeding used to be commonplace when I was young. I don't know if we got moral along the way or what. I can say this, with the Moslem population we have today they'll be shouting, shooting, and burning the country down to implement sharia law for sure. The rest of us would get used to public breast-feeding right quick ... but those buggers?
Snowfire

Breast is best?

Post by Snowfire »

I shared a train carriage some years ago with a group of three Muslim women who all wore full face burkas. One of them was breast feeding her child quite openly as I sat opposite them. It was a surreal moment for sure
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
High Threshold

Breast is best?

Post by High Threshold »

Snowfire;1453161 wrote: I shared a train carriage some years ago with a group of three Muslim women who all wore full face burkas. One of them was breast feeding her child quite openly as I sat opposite them. It was a surreal moment for sure

Yeah well, as long as you couldn't see her hair ........ :rolleyes:

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”