More Equal ?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Bruv

More Equal ?

Post by Bruv »

The world's only 'married' lesbian threesome are expecting their first child.

Doll, Kitten and Brynn, from Massachusetts, were joined together in a marriage-style ceremony last August and are expecting a daughter in July.

Kitten, 27, is pregnant after undergoing IVF treatment using an anonymous sperm donor, and the trio eventually plan to have three children - one for each of them.

What a peculiar set up.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

More Equal ?

Post by gmc »

Any stranger than polygamy? Marriage was brought in as a way of controlling who owned any children and would inherit the males property - roundabout the same time women were often stripped of what had been rights to own property or inherit the husbands estate or have any say in what happened to them or who they had children by.

In other words we only think it strange because we are used to the idea that any number of children can be fathered by one man and women are incidental in the process but if they (women) have children out of wedlock we still condemn them as single parents and "loose" women. i.e they don't belong to anyone. The concept that women can have children whenever and by whoever they want still freaks many people out. You have to ask yourself why do you consider it peculiar
Bruv

More Equal ?

Post by Bruv »

gmc;1452462 wrote: Any stranger than polygamy? ...................You have to ask yourself why do you consider it peculiar

No stranger at all, polygamy is peculiar to me too, it can work but not for me.

Any plus to a couple is peculiar, to have a threesome 'marriage is more so.

A man or a women with an extra secret liason outside the marriage seems, to me, less strange than this set up.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”