Not an Indian take away.

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Bruv

Not an Indian take away.

Post by Bruv »

A convicted cannibal has been rearrested in Pakistan after a young boy's head was discovered in his home.

The gruesome discovery of a three-year-old's head was made in the house of Mohammad Arif, 35, and his brother Mohammad Farman, 30.

The pair, from the small town of Darya Khan in the country's interior, had previously served two years in jail for cannibalism and were only released last year.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or if a smart arse comment would be poor taste.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
AnneBoleyn

Not an Indian take away.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1451775 wrote: A convicted cannibal has been rearrested in Pakistan after a young boy's head was discovered in his home.

The gruesome discovery of a three-year-old's head was made in the house of Mohammad Arif, 35, and his brother Mohammad Farman, 30.

The pair, from the small town of Darya Khan in the country's interior, had previously served two years in jail for cannibalism and were only released last year.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, or if a smart arse comment would be poor taste.

You already made a smart arse comment!!!!!!!!!! That was a deliberate pun, right? Clever boy.
Bruv

Not an Indian take away.

Post by Bruv »

I didn't know I did that, seriously.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”