Don't shout, Sir, or they'll all want one

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Týr

Post by Týr »

It has trended on Twitter, it has appeared in more news outlets this week than any other story, even David Icke posted it to his website. Finally it's arrived on ForumGarden.

Hanging's too good, etc etc.Lee Tyers was caught on CCTV placing the hair in his lamb bhuna at Jamal's Indian restaurant in Middlesbrough, before complaining to staff. The 40-year-old was found guilty at Teesside Magistrates' Court, of fraud by false representation. He had walked out without paying, last November.

BBC News - Lee Tyers put pubic hair in Middlesbrough restaurant curry
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
Týr

Post by Týr »

Here we are - same chap, do you suppose? A PARAMEDIC jumped out of the back of his ambulance in fear for his safety after a drunken patient kicked him in the arm as he tried to treat him, a court heard yesterday. Stuart Dack yelled at his driver to stop the ambulance after Lee Tyers attacked him, fearing he would be assaulted again.

When police officers arrived at the scene on the Teesside Industrial Estate in Thornaby, Tyers jogged away and was rugby tackled by PC Christopher Prudhoe – and injured his nose as he fell face down on the ground, magistrates were told. The 39-year-old, who denied having drunk any alcohol, said he could not recall kicking Mr Dack. He said, if he had, he had done so involuntarily while in pain.

[...] “He lay on the stretcher and complained of abdominal pain, but he refused to allow me to check him,” said Mr Dack. “I gave him gas and air and he took only three breaths before pulling the mask away.” He said that Tyers then brought up his left foot and kicked him on the right upper arm and said to him: “You f*****g paedophile.”

PC Prudhoe said after he was arrested Tyers was verbally abusive and said: “I know where you live. I’ll pull your eyeballs out.”

Paramedic kicked as he treated Yarm patient

Týr

Post by Týr »

Good lord - and more...

Evening Gazette - Calling time: 3 May 2007

Last orders are being called on violent Asbo thugs thanks to new beermats featuring their mugshots.

[...] The five yobs have been barred from Pubwatch scheme pubs. The beermats show the faces of: Lee Tyers, 34, of Mount Pleasant Grange caravan site, Stockton, banned from pubs in Stockton borough until 2010 for causing trouble and intimidation in pubs [...][1][2]

Calling time - Gazette Live

[1] And his cousin, apparently, who "committed violent offences that left three men in hospital".

[2] And his elder brother Charles.
Týr

Post by Týr »

It does tend to show that ASBOs are ineffective in the long run, just another Brownie badge to flaunt. Here's the text of his 2007 award...Lee Tyers is now suffering from the consequences of his antisocial behaviour. If others are behaving in the same way, lets work together to stop them. This ban is proof that residents are successfully stopping unacceptable behaviour by working with the Council and the Police. By getting involved and reporting antisocial behaviour, you will be helping to make life safer for your family as well as improving your local community.

http://www.saferstockton.com/6749/4248/ltyers.pdf

Long term impact? Kicking ambulance staff and defrauding local restaurants. I bet he thinks he's the dog's bollocks.

I much prefer immigrant communities to long-established riff-raff.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Lee Tyers was cited on Catflaporama last year as "the hardest person you know", though pipped to the post by Davey Garside.

http://search.catflaporama.com/post/browse/530869316

I can't see two weeks in quod having any effect beyond depleting the public purse. I'm not sure what would that's legal and decent. Perhaps he could find God as a Muslim convert, that would do it.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Is anybody else allowed in this thread ?

All in all minor irritations, but not if you live next door to him?

OK what would solve the ongoing problem, being locked up permanently, a public flogging, or just the passage of time until he wises up ?

I heard of a customer that found a nail in a proffiteroll, he had to be taken to the kitchen and shown how they were made before he paid up.........could be a kitchen tall story.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bruv;1428960 wrote: OK what would solve the ongoing problem, being locked up permanently, a public flogging, or just the passage of time until he wises up ?I made a serious suggestion - religious conversion. Nothing will work from outside, pinprick punishments just harden the reaction and civilized peoples don't go in for more dramatic civil vengeance. It may well be the case that had he been drowned at birth the world would be a better place but we can't go round drowning infants on the off-chance.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Some people do make a living from It.

We had one like that at my Turkish pals take-away.

He'd order several Items for delivery with specific Instructions such as In the burger, only onions on one side and only mayo on the other side... all sorts of nonsence.

Then he'd wait until the next day when he knew the owner was out of the shop and just the girls were working.

He was a big tattoo'd ****witt who would shout and really frighten them until they gave him his money back for the whole delivery which he's eaten except for one burger that was half eaten which he brought back.

The third time he did It, he was unaware our pals 10 Turkish brothers were In the back partaking of Turkish tea.

They chased him right the way down the High Street.

never saw him again.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Týr;1428961 wrote: I made a serious suggestion - religious conversion.

So Christianity wouldn't do the trick then ?
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bruv;1428976 wrote: So Christianity wouldn't do the trick then ?

It would, in this instance, be so much less satisfying. Besides, conversion to Islam is so much more permanent.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Týr;1428979 wrote: It would, in this instance, be so much less satisfying. Besides, conversion to Islam is so much more permanent.

But you said you were being serious, make your mind up.
Týr

Post by Týr »

Bruv;1428993 wrote: But you said you were being serious, make your mind up.

Perhaps you mistook something I said. I like the rightness of certain approaches and the more ways they're right the more resonant the solution is.

There is, as I said, no external sanction any civilized society could tolerate which will succeed. Religious conversion, informed from outside but willingly adopted from within, has been known to. Those to born-again evangelical Christianity are, in my experience in this country, more transitory than those I've met who converted to Islam on the basis of the life-style of established believers.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”