3 days 3 drugs. Hilarious.

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

I guess they gave a guy 3 different drugs over a period of 3 days and put him out on the street to work.

:wah::wah:

LiveLeak.com - Drugs At Work
halfway

Post by halfway »

This is hilarious.

Aren't those drugs illegal?

Disclaimer: The above statement was made by me and cannot be verified as true with wiki link, video, scientific study, personal verification, multiple witnesses or actual verbal communication. It is in fact an observation or an experienced opinion gathered over time and presented as a point of discussion.

In light of that, treat the statement as completely false, full of hidden political overtones, stabs at sexism, racism, bigotry, religious fanaticism, conservatism, marxism, nazisim, fascism, utopianism, pantysinabindism, gonnatakealeakism, and general don'tknowwhatthehellI'mtalkingaboutism.
My Journal of a New Endeavor
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Yeah, for the most part they all are but that was done in the interest of science I'm sure.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

halfway;1416528 wrote: This is hilarious.

Aren't those drugs illegal?

Disclaimer: The above statement was made by me and cannot be verified as true with wiki link, video, scientific study, personal verification, multiple witnesses or actual verbal communication. It is in fact an observation or an experienced opinion gathered over time and presented as a point of discussion.

In light of that, treat the statement as completely false, full of hidden political overtones, stabs at sexism, racism, bigotry, religious fanaticism, conservatism, marxism, nazisim, fascism, utopianism, pantysinabindism, gonnatakealeakism, and general don'tknowwhatthehellI'mtalkingaboutism.

Yup.....my first impressions of this poster have been confirmed......shame really
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
halfway

Post by halfway »

Scrat;1416535 wrote: Yeah, for the most part they all are but that was done in the interest of science I'm sure.

It was funny.

Disclaimer: Due to recent attacks by friendly members of this forum, this disclaimer is needed. The above statement was made by me and cannot be verified as true with wiki link, video, scientific study, personal verification, multiple witnesses or actual verbal communication. It is in fact an observation or an experienced opinion gathered over time and presented as a point of discussion.

In light of that, treat the statement as completely false, full of hidden political overtones, stabs at sexism, racism, bigotry, religious fanaticism, conservatism, marxism, nazisim, liberalism, fascism, utopianism, pantysinabindism, gonnatakealeakism, and general don'tknowwhatthehellI'mtalkingaboutism.
My Journal of a New Endeavor

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”