The Femen.........Again.

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Scrat

The Femen.........Again.

Post by Scrat »

In Paris no less. I think Bizarre fits here. These women really over do it.

FEMEN
Snooz

The Femen.........Again.

Post by Snooz »

I was so busy admiring the breasts on the model in the home page header that it took me a minute to realize what she was holding up in triumph. :O
AnneBoleyn

The Femen.........Again.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

The girl with the scythe? What's the deal with this group? Do they sell t-shirts, tatoos, what's their raison d'etre?
Snooz

The Femen.........Again.

Post by Snooz »

Did you notice what was in her other hand? Looks like angry militant lesbians.
AnneBoleyn

The Femen.........Again.

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Yes, I did.
YZGI

The Femen.........Again.

Post by YZGI »

I'll be investigating this for a while. I'll be back for comment once I've digested all the information on all of their pages..
Scrat

The Femen.........Again.

Post by Scrat »

There will be a test on the written material YZGI. I trust your higher mental functions will be up to it?

The girl with the scythe? What's the deal with this group? Do they sell t-shirts, tatoos, what's their raison d'etre?

Their reason for being is to support various causes mainly feminism using "demonstrational art" . They pull all kinds of stunts to bring attention to themselves and their causes up to and including destruction of public property in a couple of instances. Both Inna and Oksana have managed to get themselves banned from several countries (Sweden and Russia off the top of my head) and they have managed to make themselves quite notorious.

Common consensus among women of eastern Europe is they are idiots and sluts. They did one good thing recently, they got the guys that murdered a girl thrown back in jail and the people who did it fired. They aren't all bad but I can't respect all of their causes.
YZGI

The Femen.........Again.

Post by YZGI »

Scrat;1410893 wrote: There will be a test on the written material YZGI. I trust your higher mental functions will be up to it?

Their reason for being is to support various causes mainly feminism using "demonstrational art" . They pull all kinds of stunts to bring attention to themselves and their causes up to and including destruction of public property in a couple of instances. Both Inna and Oksana have managed to get themselves banned from several countries (Sweden and Russia off the top of my head) and they have managed to make themselves quite notorious.

Common consensus among women of eastern Europe is they are idiots and sluts. They did one good thing recently, they got the guys that murdered a girl thrown back in jail and the people who did it fired. They aren't all bad but I can't respect all of their causes.

Oh, believe me. I am only there for the articles.
tabby

The Femen.........Again.

Post by tabby »

Here's another article on these fierce women. I don't think you want them mad at you!

Femen, Ukraine's Topless Warriors - Jeffrey Tayler - The Atlantic
Scrat

The Femen.........Again.

Post by Scrat »

I don't get their point, feminism was in Russia long before America.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”