theres nobody here but us chickens the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

hello

and welcome once again to the weird and wacky world of AA grumpy

and i,m starting to get into the festive spirit the wine cellar is full the party invitations have been sent out ( have i got one grumps ? ED)

and we,re taking the old bentley for a pootle to meadowhell next week to do the xmas shopping

so heres a little something to bring a little humour into these cold winter nights.

POLICE were left baffled when they found a chicken with its head stuck in a frozen pond.

Passers by saw the poor fella trying to pull itself out of the ice and dialed 999 for help.

Officers carefully cracked the ice of the pond and managed to free the grateful bird before setting it free.

"We get the odd duck frozen in ponds in winter, but never chickens before. We think it might have walked in to get a drink, slipped and got stuck," said a police spokesman from Domat, Switzerland.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/vie ... icy-pond-/

AAG

he was CLUCKING lucky that he was spotted and rescued otherwise he may have ended up STUFFED with his head trapped in the lake and because of the cold he,d have been a FROZEN CHICKEN.

EGGS actly how it came to be there is HENNYones guess but it will get

the BIRD when the others find out
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

People called police ......for a chicken?

and then they didn't even take it home for dinner?
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

That was as fowl as most of your posts Grumps
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Offal
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

That was a rather poultry offering.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

NO I'm sorry but I want to know why police would turn out to a chicken in distress ..I see a clear opportunity for a beheading and chicken dinner here ...
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

fuzzywuzzy;1378096 wrote: NO I'm sorry but I want to know why police would turn out to a chicken in distress ..I see a clear opportunity for a beheading and chicken dinner here ...

British law....

It's the Chicken Charter Introduced by Colonel Sanders In 1812.

Section 5 Paragraph 6 clearly states that It is a criminal offence to leave a chicken In an Icy pond however, a loophole In section 4 Paragraph 7 means It is lawful to leave our pensioners to die from cold In their homes, allow children to starve and allow 16 year olds to binge drink themselves Into casualty as much as we like.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”