You get what you pay for, I guess.

Fact is stranger than fiction.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

First thing I thought of when I brought this story up was Kim Kardashian...:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

U.S. News - Woman denies injecting patients' buttocks with 'Fix A Flat'
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Saw this there is another one that had cement injected into her cheeks by this doctor whooo!!! :yh_ooooo

Attached files
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

CARLA;1377398 wrote: Saw this there is another one that had cement injected into her cheeks by this doctor whooo!!! :yh_ooooo

I decided to just age gracefully when the world decided it made sense to inject themselves with botox.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”