Bryn Mawr

now for something completely sensible

Post by Bryn Mawr »

gmc;1357853 wrote: BBC News - Office chair racing takes place in Germany

Looks fun - though I suspect mine would collapse before halfway
spot

Post by spot »

The German sense of humour has always defeated the rest of Europe. Not, that is, in the Monty Python Lethal Joke sense defeated, but.

I'm tempted to turn this into a thread discussing German attempts at humour. Or Vorsprung durch Fassungslosigkeit as they might call it.

Two Microsoft programmers meet each other in the park. One has a new bicycle with him. The other one asks him, "Where'd you get the bike?".

"It was free.".

"Really? Tell me about it."

"I was walking through the park yesterday. Suddenly a woman riding a bicycle comes by. She gets off the bike, takes off her clothes and tells me I can have anything I want."

Says the other: "Good choice. Her clothes would never have fit you."

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
woppy71

Post by woppy71 »

Like bryn, I don't think i'd even get a quarter of the way.......
Behaviour breeds behaviour - treat people how you would like to be treated yourself
spot

Post by spot »

What a pleasing return - good day to you, young Wopster.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

woppy71;1358142 wrote: Like bryn, I don't think i'd even get a quarter of the way.......

Wahey - you've made it back here and that's the important part :-6

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”