University to investigate live sex demonstration

Fact is stranger than fiction.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

It was an optional event for the students:guitarist

Reuters) - The president of an American university said on Thursday he was launching an investigation into an on-campus presentation of a live sex act performed for students at an after class event.

President Morton Schapiro of Northwestern University, which is of Chicago in Evanston, said he was "troubled and disappointed" after hearing about the use of a sex toy on a naked woman by her fiancé in front of more than 100 students.

University to investigate live sex demonstration | Reuters
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

March 4, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some academics are questioning the ethics of a Northwestern University professor after he allowed students to witness a live sex toy demonstration.

The controversial demonstration took place February 21 after Professor John Michael Bailey's course on human sexuality.

Researcher to file complaint against Northwestern University professor John Michael Bailey after live sex demonstration | abc7chicago.com
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

The funny part of this is that I read this scenario on an adult story site more than a couple of years ago. The guy isn't even original.:wah:

Scrat

Post by Scrat »

We had an incident here at Evergreen State College of something similar with a couple of Sado Machs demonstrating how to do their thing. Did you know long hair can be used to choke your partner? It can be used as a leash too.

Whoda thunk it?

State taxpayers paid for it as Evergreen is state funded.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

This could have been much worse, what if they had a dead sex demonstration?
spot

Post by spot »

It seems it actually is (depending on where one's view of acceptability lies) worse at... let me dig up the story... Brigham Young University. And Princeton, apparently.All students agree to abide by the honour code, which reflects Mormon values.

The code includes prohibitions on drinking, smoking, drugs, tea, coffee, swearing and sex, as well as a commitment regularly to attend church [...] In America, honour codes are mostly associated with military academies, but a number of universities, including the University of Virginia and Princeton, also enforce them.

BBC News - Student basketball star suspended for pre-marital sex

I'd find that infinitely more demeaning, outrageous and unacceptable if I lived there.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

My standard is basically don't use my money on stupid things. Students can tie up and whip each other on their own time, while their in class they need to be learning other things.
ur_next_ex

Post by ur_next_ex »

spot

Post by spot »

As part of a delivered accredited undergraduate course in a university? I think it's worthy of discussion. Does attendance influence the course result, for example? Was it made clear before undergraduates selected the option they'd be put in that position? What academic benefit did it create?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”