superman really exists in america the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
the grumps

Post by the grumps »

hello and hang about a minute untill i stop laughing.

believe it or believe it not superheros really exist prowling american streets

i didnt know where to put this story so i put it under bizzare news stories.

this has got to be one of the best and funniest stories i have ever turned out in this column now wheres me tights

( i always thought there was something kinky about you grumps ED)

IT'S not the most appealing proposal I've ever had on a Friday evening.

"We're going under the freeway now," Phoenix Jones had told me.

"It's very dangerous - popular with thieves and drug dealers and lots of them carry guns. But the police don't go down there and if we don't patrol it, no one will."

Lurking around dark alleyways with a man dressed head to toe in skin-tight rubber is not normally my idea of a good night out.

But Phoenix - the leader of Seattle's real-life superhero movement - thrives in the city's darkest corners as he bids to rid the streets of crime.

Superman of the people | The Sun |Features

AAG

be honest could you ever see this catching on in england? good luck to phoenix in ridding the streets of crime we could do with more public spirited people like phoenix.

but i couldnt see men or women for that matter running around british streets in spandex breaking up a brawl between 2 boozed up 6ft thugs battling it out in the street or some chap in spandex jumping through a window in to a drug dealers crack den.

the human rights liberal hand wringers would be straight on to that one

apart from the fact you,d probably be arrested for indecent exposure .

come to think of it we have got unpaid public spirited superheros

they,re called community support officers or plastic policemen to you and me.

mind you i could,nt see them running around in red spandex could you.

i wonder how he gets called for his meals?

dinner,dinner,dinner,dinner, BATMAN !!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

lol. This is classic. And you know what, I like it. But inevitably, someone is going to go overboard, and then the police will have to most likely look into it and maybe even laws will be created against such things as this, because, there is true potential here for things to get completely out of control. It only takes that one nut in a darkwing duck suit to do something horrible and the whole thing becomes a taboo.
Link removed by moderator

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”