Cathoic Priests - Go Figure

Fact is stranger than fiction.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

How is it that the catholic church is able to get anyone to sign on to be a priest anymore?

Police: Priest solicited murder of boy accusing him of sex abuse - CNN.com
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Because many priests are honorable, dedicated servants of the church. Not all priest are child molesters. However, it is a great tragedy that some are.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

along-for-the-ride;1344850 wrote: Because many priests are honorable, dedicated servants of the church. Not all priest are child molesters. However, it is a great tragedy that some are.

You know, I can actually remember back when I was young. The boys always got to hang around after we did chores for the priest at his house right next to the church. The girls got sent on our way. We were jealous back then. Not so much any more.

But I agree the good are tarnish by the evil.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Why should deceit be seen as different by the perspectives of any affiliation just because they consider themselves religious?

These "priests" enter churches to fulfill their sick desires they don't suddenly become perverted rapists

Blaming society for creating these creatures is more pertinent than scolding people for being lied to, it's not pragmatic
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

flopstock;1344838 wrote: How is it that the catholic church is able to get anyone to sign on to be a priest anymore?
:yh_idea Because TSA doesn't have any vacancies left?
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

Accountable;1344921 wrote: :yh_idea Because TSA doesn't have any vacancies left?:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl I don't think these folks went into the jobs anticipating they would be groping folks as soon as possible.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”