Those damned Palins!

Fact is stranger than fiction.
flopstock

Those damned Palins!

Post by flopstock »

On the up side, apparently the daughter had removed his pistols for safekeeping:-2

Wis. Man Accused Of Shooting TV Over Palin Dance - CBS News
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

chonsigirl

Those damned Palins!

Post by chonsigirl »

Ghads, he could have used the remote and just turned off the TV!
CARLA

Those damned Palins!

Post by CARLA »

Have you seen her dance this girl has not ounce ounce of rhythm, two left feet and zero personality, but that's just my opinion. :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

flopstock

Those damned Palins!

Post by flopstock »

Have either of you watched the Palins Alaska show on TLC? I've actually been avoiding the channel because I don't want to trip over the sister wives. Set the DVR for what not to wear but really don't even want to accidentally see those folks.:wah:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

recovering conservative

Those damned Palins!

Post by recovering conservative »

flopstock;1344645 wrote: On the up side, apparently the daughter had removed his pistols for safekeeping:-2

Wis. Man Accused Of Shooting TV Over Palin Dance - CBS News

Personally, I think it was the best use of 2nd Amendment rights I've heard of so far.
CARLA

Those damned Palins!

Post by CARLA »

Alaska is beautiful but to have to listen the Sarah Palin's annoying high pitched voice is more than I can endure. :lips: Surprised she doesn't start an avalanche with her voice. :wah:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

yaaarrrgg

Those damned Palins!

Post by yaaarrrgg »

Well, this is the most positive thing the Palins have done to date. Maybe it will lead to a new TV sale.
recovering conservative

Those damned Palins!

It seems to me that the majority of Alaskan voters who went through the trouble of writing in Lisa Murkowski's (Mama Grizzly's nemesis) name on a ballot, told us what the majority of Alaskans think of Sarah Palin and her dysfunctional clan.
along-for-the-ride

Those damned Palins!

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Dammit!!!

:wah:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
LarsMac

Those damned Palins!

Post by LarsMac »

Ya gotta give the kid credit for having the nerve to look so bad on national TV.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
CARLA

Those damned Palins!

Post by CARLA »

True but OMG !!! she is such a bad dancer if she wins I will never watch the show again (actually I haven't watched at all this year). :)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

Mustang

Those damned Palins!

Post by Mustang »

CARLA;1344802 wrote: True but OMG !!! she is such a bad dancer if she wins I will never watch the show again (actually I haven't watched at all this year). :)

The wife and I watched the show last night to see Palin dance. Geesh, if Jennifer Grey doesn't win, you know damn well Palin didn't win it on her talent.
recovering conservative

Those damned Palins!

I have always heard that professional dancers are great all around athletes, and put in long hours of training to stay at the top of their game; so if Bristol is really putting in an effort, how the hell is she getting so fat?
flopstock

Those damned Palins!

Post by flopstock »

LarsMac;1344800 wrote: Ya gotta give the kid credit for having the nerve to look so bad on national TV.

I was going to say that I admire anyone for making an effort like this. I don't have to like her mom's politics to appreciate a kid getting up there and trying/

flopstock

Those damned Palins!

Post by flopstock »

Well, the most expensive nose job of the 90's won and I'm glad. I don't even watch the show, but she gets my vote for being closest to my age...lol

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”