Landowner rights in China.

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Scrat

Post by Scrat »

Yes, they do have them apparently but it seems developers have theirs too.

Land Wars in China - Visboo
spot

Post by spot »

I wonder how they compare with equivalent rights in Western countries. We all appear to be subject to Compulsory Purchase Orders.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
gmc

Post by gmc »

spot;1340158 wrote: I wonder how they compare with equivalent rights in Western countries. We all appear to be subject to Compulsory Purchase Orders.

Might is right and money can buy anything. In glasgow people are being rendered homeless to make way for the commonwealth stadium. What they get for their houses is not enough to buy a new one.

Not to mention the stop the donald campaign.

Welcome to The Bunker | Tripping Up Trump

It's just one issue that will cost the SNP the next election as labour get in for being only slightly less corrupt and self serving. Oh for a hung parliament, one at a time or all at once I don't care.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”