Can't get rid of your hiccups ?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Maybe this is the answer

Termination of intractable hiccups with digital re... [J Intern Med. 1990] - PubMed result

If they wont go away from holding my breath or drinking water upside down, I'll stick with the hiccups thank you ever so much. Or if extremely necessary, just a mere suggestion of this cure would be quite enough for them never to come back again
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Eghads!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

More than everything you wanted to know about hiccups:

250 Cures for Hiccups (Hiccoughs)

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Snowfire;1333180 wrote: Maybe this is the answer

Termination of intractable hiccups with digital re... [J Intern Med. 1990] - PubMed result

If they wont go away from holding my breath or drinking water upside down, I'll stick with the hiccups thank you ever so much. Or if extremely necessary, just a mere suggestion of this cure would be quite enough for them never to come back again

I guarantee that this procedure will get rid of your hiccups - even before it's carried out :wah:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Can't imagine it would work for excessive sneezing.

Might lose a finger

Winston Churchill
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Snowfire;1333221 wrote: Can't imagine it would work for excessive sneezing.

Might lose a finger

:yh_rotfl Ewww :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I find looking at a pic of Tony Blair does It for me.

It reminds me of the time we googled 'How to seperate fighting dogs' and were amazed to find one Instant solution was to place your finger Into the rectum of the most aggressive dog. The Idea was that he would be so shocked, he would loosen his grip on the other dog... Not some-thing I ever tried.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

oscar;1333233 wrote: I find looking at a pic of Tony Blair does It for me.

It reminds me of the time we googled 'How to seperate fighting dogs' and were amazed to find one Instant solution was to place your finger Into the rectum of the most aggressive dog. The Idea was that he would be so shocked, he would loosen his grip on the other dog... Not some-thing I ever tried.

Reminds me of the time I went to see the doctor about my Duke of Argyles. I had to get up on all fours on the couch. "This might be a little uncomfortable" he said as he snapped on his gloves. Oooh it was. Very

I turned round and he had his hands on his hips. :yh_hypno

Winston Churchill
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Snowfire;1333280 wrote: Reminds me of the time I went to see the doctor about my Duke of Argyles. I had to get up on all fours on the couch. "This might be a little uncomfortable" he said as he snapped on his gloves. Oooh it was. Very

I turned round and he had his hands on his hips. :yh_hypno I have never suffered with the Dukes and can only Imagine the humiliation :yh_rotfl

What I want to know Is... What on earth made the Inventer of this method of seperating fighting dogs decide to try It?

And.... Imagine yourself In a park and your dog gets In a scrap with another. Try explaining to the other dogs owner what you are doing as you Insert your finger In his dogs rectum?

It's like the first man to ever milk a cow... what did he think he was doing?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”