The car that moisturises your skin, warms your butt . . .

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

. . . and eliminates your farts! I want one! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

New Nissans will keep you looking young - Yahoo! Cars

The forthcoming Nissan Leaf will feature an air conditioning system that moisturises the skin. The technology blows out air enriched with vitamin C, which, according to Nissan, keeps skin moisturised.

The in-car skincare system is one of a variety of safety and convenience innovations that will soon appear in new Nissans. The company calls it a Health and Well-Being concept.

As well as spraying vitamin C into the cabin, the new air conditioning system will detect bad odours and neutralise them, as well as reducing bacteria so the atmosphere within the car is fresher than the outside.

Seat technology that improves blood circulation is also on the cards, utilising NASA research to reduce back pain during long drives. Known as the Comfortable Captain Seat, it supports the legs to avoid swelling and spreads body weight.

The seat heaters warm the driver's legs and backside first, before moving onto the back. Nissan says this shortens the time it takes to feel warm and is therefore more comfortable.

There's also a system on the cards that could prevent pedestrian impacts, which uses cameras to sense people near the car and, if necessary, apply the brakes automatically. It will sound an audible warning, too.

Also, a 'friendly' speedometer that stores important dates - birthdays and anniversaries - will remind drivers to pick up presents while they're out and about.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Rapunzel;1325171 wrote:

As well as spraying vitamin C into the cabin, the new air conditioning system will detect bad odours and neutralise them, as well as reducing bacteria so the atmosphere within the car is fresher than the outside.

Also, a 'friendly' speedometer that stores important dates - birthdays and anniversaries - will remind drivers to pick up presents while they're out and about.

Ah ! Now they are an essential for me. Both would keep me out of trouble :yh_blush
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
cars

Post by cars »

But, but, where's the autopilot button, so you just push it & then you can read the paper while "it" does the driving, along with everything else?! :wah::rolleyes::p
Cars :)
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

But I love the smell of my own farts.
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

OpenMind;1325255 wrote: But I love the smell of my own farts.

Everyone loves the smell of their own farts. Its other peoples farts that smell sooo disgusting! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

cars;1325244 wrote: But, but, where's the autopilot button, so you just push it & then you can read the paper while "it" does the driving, along with everything else?! :wah::rolleyes::p

And where's the coffee machine, cigarette lighter and magnifying glass so you can see to do your make-up as you drive??? :yh_rotfl

A cocktail stirrer and topless waiter would be nice additions too. :o:-4:sneaky:

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”