director of happiness

Fact is stranger than fiction.
dandy desmond

director of happiness

Post by dandy desmond »

having read rapunsels down in the dumps heres one to make you smile rap

The job of bringing joy to the world is up for grabs as a newly-formed charity seeks a director of happiness.

The newly-formed Movement of Happiness seeks a director

The successful applicant to the Movement for Happiness must have a vision of society in which people are motivated by more than just money - although, to be on the safe side, the job is offering a far from miserable salary of £80,000 a year.

another labour quango

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

director of happiness

Post by Oscar Namechange »

dandy desmond;1300497 wrote: having read rapunsels down in the dumps heres one to make you smile rap

The job of bringing joy to the world is up for grabs as a newly-formed charity seeks a director of happiness.

The newly-formed Movement of Happiness seeks a director

The successful applicant to the Movement for Happiness must have a vision of society in which people are motivated by more than just money - although, to be on the safe side, the job is offering a far from miserable salary of £80,000 a year.

another labour quango

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl This must have been thought up by Brown, Blunkett and Jack Straw. Straw apparently Is hard of hearing and Brown and Blunkett only have one good eye between them.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AussiePam

director of happiness

Post by AussiePam »

To whom do I apply??? Who do I apply to? Whom is asking about happiness? £80,000 . En euros???

All i want to be is hic a director hic.. i gtota stopp drinkin g champers hic putain. Le bonheur c'est chouette all I want is a ppenis. sigh :sneaky:
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”