US woman charged with assault for squirting breast milk at officer

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

An American woman has been charged with third-degree assault after she squirted breast milk in the face of a female police officer.

Story Link: US woman charged with assault for squirting breast milk at officer - Telegraph
spot

Post by spot »

Well let's face it, what she did was deliberate, it's not as though it was accidental. Body fluids aren't what the filth signed up for.

It works both ways, too. If you go into any quiet crowd and Waaaa like a baby you'll see a scattering of women wince as they involuntarily react. Most of them then check their shirtfronts. So far that's not been taken to court as assault but give it time.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

I'd have to see a picture of the accused to decide if her breast milk was a bio-hazard..:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

funny how it doesn't say why she was provoked?:sneaky:
Life is just to short for drama.
spot

Post by spot »

Odie;1296345 wrote: funny how it doesn't say why she was provoked?:sneaky:

What makes you think she was provoked, Odie?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Post by Odie »

spot;1296351 wrote: What makes you think she was provoked, Odie?

something or someone set her off.
Mustang

Post by Mustang »

Odie;1296371 wrote: something or someone set her off.

She was arrested for public intoxication. Sometimes that in its self is enough to make a person do stupid things.
spot

Post by spot »

Odie;1296371 wrote: something or someone set her off.

What makes you think that? And if something did, why would you restrict it to provocation?
Odie

Post by Odie »

Mustang;1296373 wrote: She was arrested for public intoxication. Sometimes that in its self is enough to make a person do stupid things.

She was indeed, but to do that and make her sentence worse?

stupid is right!:rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Does anyone realise what the Filth have to go through these days every time they come Into contact with any Bodily fluid?

They can take no risks and have to have all manner of blood tests for Hepititis, Aids etc.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1296328 wrote: Well let's face it, what she did was deliberate, it's not as though it was accidental. Body fluids aren't what the filth signed up for.

It works both ways, too. If you go into any quiet crowd and Waaaa like a baby you'll see a scattering of women wince as they involuntarily react. Most of them then check their shirtfronts. So far that's not been taken to court as assault but give it time.

I knew a new Mother who kept Goats. Each time the Kid Goats cried, she would lactate all over the shop.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

oscar;1296422 wrote: i knew a new mother who kept goats. Each time the kid goats cried, she would lactate all over the shop.

Awesome.:)
cars

Post by cars »

This might not have been an issue, if it was a "male" officer! :p:wah::D
Cars :)
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Accusations are easy, proving them is entirely a different story.
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

I thought she was just expressing an opinion about the cops ! Surely you can't be infracted for expressing an opinion can you? :sneaky: :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Odie

Post by Odie »

cars;1296491 wrote: This might not have been an issue, if it was a "male" officer! :p:wah::D

there's always one in the crowd!:yh_rotfl
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

when I think of what my eating tacos did to my daughter while I was nursing, I have to ask if anyone knows the affects of drinking on breast milk?
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

flopstock;1296610 wrote: when I think of what my eating tacos did to my daughter while I was nursing, I have to ask if anyone knows the affects of drinking on breast milk?

I would think it would make the breast milk like at least 6% proof ! Not a nice thing to do if it hits a recovering alcoholic in the face ! :lips:
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

flopstock;1296610 wrote: when I think of what my eating tacos did to my daughter while I was nursing, I have to ask if anyone knows the affects of drinking on breast milk?
Did it make her Mexican?:D
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

Jazzy;1296323 wrote: An American woman has been charged with third-degree assault after she squirted breast milk in the face of a female police officer.

Busted!
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

cars;1296491 wrote: This might not have been an issue, if it was a "male" officer! :p:wah::D

...or one of those London Boobies!

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”