ripper dressed to kill in freedom bid the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello once again

well the sunday lunch is on so theres just time to scour the sunday papers.

you just couldnt make this up accoding to the news of the world.

Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe will be dressed to kill when he makes a court bid for freedom.

The monster - who has told a pal 'I'm not mad' - believes wearing a NEW SUIT will persuade a judge he's sane.

So twisted Sutcliffe, 63, has hired a PERSONAL TAILOR to spruce him up as he tries for parole after 30 years behind bars. The killer who butchered 13 women is determined to make the most of a shock new diagnosis from his Broadmoor psychiatrist. Dr Kevin Murray claims he poses a "low risk" of re-offending if he stays on his medication. Sutcliffe told his pal last week: "I never got a fair trial. I deserve to be let out.

Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe says he's not mad | News Of The World

so sutcliffe thinks a new image can persuade a judge that he,s sane eh.

then he,s more deluded than ever and must be kept behind the walls of broadmoor.

how responsible is dr kevin murray by putting this new diagnosis to sutcliffe ?

sutcliffe is not and will never be a low grade risk and the thought of sutcliffe going abroad to put this behind him is abhorrant.

besides what country would take sutcliffe after butchering 13 women i think the answer will be none.

unless sutcliffe is going to get a new id a plane ticket and some money and i couldnt see that happening can you imagine sutcliffe stalking the streets of majorca or ibiza no woman would feel safe .

and sutcliffe would mysteriously fall from a spanish clifftop.

AAG
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Don't send him to the USA. We'll only corrupt him further.:-2
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

It's another example of this Loony Left Government that he should even be applying for Parole In the first place.

I'm sure he can go for a nice meal and a drink In the Pub with Venebles when he gets out. With a bit of luck, they will kill each other.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

He is going nowhere.....................don't get yourself worked up about nothing.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1294979 wrote: He is going nowhere.....................don't get yourself worked up about nothing.
I have never got myself worked up... It's a vicious Lie.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”