Whale from Hell....

Fact is stranger than fiction.
BTS

Whale from Hell....

Post by BTS »

I guess with orka's there is no 3 strikes and your out rule?

Whale that killed its trainer won't be isolated - Yahoo! News

Feb 25, 2010 ... Trainers will continue working with a killer whale that grabbed one of their colleagues and dragged her underwater, killing her,.....
"If America Was A Tree, The Left Would Root For The Termites...Greg Gutfeld."
Odie

Whale from Hell....

Post by Odie »

they had better keep him.

he would never survive in the ocean now.
Life is just to short for drama.
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

Post by Oscar Namechange »

A Pretty good example of what happens when you take a wild species out of It's own enviroment for no other purpose than to amuse bored tourists. I hope lessons have been learned.

When are these dumb people going to understand that It does not matter how many years you keep a wild species In captivity, their Instints will remain.? From what I've read, my guess Is that the whale mis-took her swishing Pony-tail for that of a flipper of a Seal or Sea-Lion.

The Whale did not kill the poor girl. The dumb morons who believe putting a wild species In a giant goldfish bowl purely to entertain killed her. They are the one's that should be answerable, not the whale. It's like asking a bear not to shyte In the woods.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Whale from Hell....

Post by Odie »

I feel for her as she was dragged under by her ponytail and the whale played with her like a toy.

Just as cats play with mice, just a toy, but for some reason, some never feel for the mouse.

Sometimes in life we think an animals, mammals, reptiles are gentle as they have had years of training with them, but for some strange unknown reason they still can and will attack.

My girlfriend years ago worked with the lions at our zoo, she fed two everyday, one day she had stuck her arm in to far to feed the male, he tore off her arm.

R.I.P.
hoppy

Whale from Hell....

Post by hoppy »

It's all about money. The whale will draw people to see him. Never mind that he may kill again, and again.:(
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

Odie;1293175 wrote: I feel for her as she was dragged under by her ponytail and the whale played with her like a toy.

Just as cats play with mice, just a toy, but for some reason, some never feel for the mouse.

Sometimes in life we think an animals, mammals, reptiles are gentle as they have had years of training with them, but for some strange unknown reason they still can and will attack.

My girlfriend years ago worked with the lions at our zoo, she fed two everyday, one day she had stuck her arm in to far to feed the male, he tore off her arm.

R.I.P.

It Is not a strange unknown reason. You are making It sound like some kind of phenonomum unheard of. This time It was a whale. If you googled for hours you would find many many examples of how different species have killed the people who think they know better. It happens all the time from attacks by Chimpanzee's to Tigers. Roy Horn the Magician Is a classic example of some-one who acts surprised when the white tiger he has used In nothing but a grotesque circus act, turns round and uses It's Instincts.

The only time these sort of deaths will stop Is when the very people who exploit these species are lawfully banned from taking animals from the wild and expecting them to drop their natural born Instincts. The full range of deaths In these circumstances go from Big Cats to Elephants.

As for this Whale, some moron has taken a species that has a natural born Instinct to seal every day to survive and then foolishly believes It will forget all that If they give him a nice meal every time he performs a trick.

These animals In captivity will continue to suffer as nothing more than entertainment,. It Is explotation In the most vulgar sense.

The only way wild species can be stopped by being exploited Is for the people who say they love animals to show their love by boycotting every damn stupid event where they are used as attractions to draw the public. If there Is no demand, It may stop. Until then, the wild animals will continue to be exploited and people like this girl will die.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Whale from Hell....

Post by Odie »

Of course I know of all the animals whom have injured, maimed or killed humans in society.

I also don't believe in zoo's, no matter how big the enclosures, you seem to get quite the kick in seeing the gorillas last year at your zoo, they are in a very small enclosure inside, are they happy, no? would they attack? yes.

should these animals be killed if they harmed someone, no, its their born instinct.

and we all enjoy seeing the animals.

It's life and nothing will change that, I felt sorry to for her having to die that way, its not completely her fault, some humans you cannot trust either.
Kathy Ellen

Whale from Hell....

Post by Kathy Ellen »

This poor woman...may she rest in peace.:-1 What an awful way to die.

I have to be honesty and say that having wild animals live in aquariums and zoos is a tough call for me.

Without zoos and aquariums we wouldn't be able to enjoy seeing certain animals. The 1st thing that I do when I visit a new city is look for an aquarium or zoo to visit. I adore watching the gorillas at the Bristol Zoo and the animal webcams from the DC zoo.

My favorite aquatic animals are whales, loggerhead turtles and pelicans. But, I know these whales can be dangerous and can't believe that SeaWorld would allow its trainers to work with a whale that has killed 3 people:(

Maybe they should just keep this whale secluded in its own area or release it back to the sea and hope it survives.
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

Odie;1293184 wrote:

I also don't believe in zoo's, no matter how big the enclosures, you seem to get quite the kick in seeing the gorillas last year at your zoo, they are in a very small enclosure inside, are they happy, no? would they attack? yes.

Firstly, Yes I do enjoy visiting the Gorilla's In the Zoo near my home but their Is a world of difference here. The Bristol Zoo houses Lowland Gorilla's for conservation and to preserve the specie's when In the wild, they are down to dangerously low numbers after years of poaching. The Zoo Is also one of the biggest contributers to the Lowland Gorilla Conservation Programme.

They are not In tiny cages, they have their own Island and the enclosure where they sleep Is also bigger than appears on the web cam, Most Importantly, the Gorilla's are not there to perform tricks to attract the public for profit. That particular Zoo does much to educate the children of today, the next generation, Into the plight of Lowland Gorilla's. If they were Indeed training the Gorilla's to perform circus tricks just to amuse tourists, I would be the first to boycott It.

The same applie's to the Tiger Conservation programmes we have In England. The one I am attending Is not open to the public except for one week of the year. During that week, People are educated Into the plight of the Tiger In the wild. They are certainly not there to watch endangered species perform revolting circus tricks.
CARLA

Whale from Hell....

Post by CARLA »

I live in San Diego we have a "Sea World" every time I went (I don't go anymore) I was very uncomfortable watching these massive Whales swim around in circles in a pool that is smaller than some of the pools people have in their back yards.

The Zoo is different I can go there and don't feel the animals are stressed like they are at Sea World. Yes they are captive but their evironment is made to be like they have in the wild. Yes I was vocal about the old enclosure for our Polar Bears as many of us were here. They now have a beautiful enclosure with Ice a pool and it is huge you can feel them enjoying themselves.

Not so with captive Whales, Sharks, Dolphins they get small pools nothing to look at most of the time, and go in circles just makes me angry not right.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Amythest

Whale from Hell....

Post by Amythest »

Whale from Hell?

No . All wild creatures have a right to live and roam on this planet.

Humans create this hell. We cage and confine animals that need space and migrate HUGE distances as part of their survival. We use up the land, put up fences, and destroy habitat.

Animal predators have a right as we do to hunt and kill for food. They have a right to this planet and deserve sufficient territories to feed, breed and wander.

Whales, Dolphins and Sharks don't belong in these confined water enclosures, fed DEAD fish and be expected to put on pretty little shows for human entertainment.

Can't blame the animal for hurting or killing people on occasion. It's OUR fault.

This doesn't teach respect or understanding for these types of animals and it doesn't solve the predicament of lost habitat.

If people can't go into the wild and observe animals in their own habitat then watch a David Attenborough nature show on DVD or TV.
Saint_

Whale from Hell....

Post by Saint_ »

hoppy;1293179 wrote: It's all about money. The whale will draw people to see him. Never mind that he may kill again, and again.:(

I agree. Apparently, a man-killer star attraction is more important than human lives.:-5
chonsigirl

Whale from Hell....

Post by chonsigirl »

And the show will go on, they said on the news they were going to start the killer whale shows again soon.
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

chonsigirl;1293290 wrote: And the show will go on, they said on the news they were going to start the killer whale shows again soon.
Of course they will and the queues to see the Whale will be longer than ever because rubber neckers will go In the hope he kills some-one else while they are there.

It's far worse than 19th freak shows.
Odie

Whale from Hell....

Post by Odie »

The trainer broke protocol.

She was not to be lying beside the whale in the water.

Her ponytail was in the water, the whale simply grabbed it.

6 ton killer whale, what is there not to understand?
along-for-the-ride

Whale from Hell....

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I agree that the title "Whale from Hell" is not accurate. The animal is a killer whale and dangerous...but not from Hell. From the ocean.

The trainer knew her job had certain risks involved. I do sympathize with her family, however.

I do believe Seaworld is keeping the whale to bring more revenue to the attraction in the future.

It's a shame we can't safely admire animals in their natural habitats. Look but don't touch.

JMO
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
K.Snyder

Whale from Hell....

Post by K.Snyder »

ORLANDO, Fla. – Despite calls to free or destroy the animal, SeaWorld said Thursday it will keep the killer whale that drowned its trainer, but will suspend all orca shows while it decides whether to change the way handlers work with the behemoths.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

I take a look at my life

And realize there's nothing left.

'Cause I've been blasting and laughing so long

That even my momma thinks that my mind has gone.

But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it.

Also, VIP visitors who occasionally were invited to pet the killer whales will no longer be allowed to do so.

Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of.

"We're going to make any changes we have to to make sure this doesn't happen again," Chuck Tompkins, chief of animal training at SeaWorld parks, said a day after a 12,000-pound killer whale named Tilikum dragged a trainer into its pool and thrashed the woman to death as audience members watched in horror.

You betta watch how ya talking

And where ya walking

Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk.

I really hate to trip but I gotta lob,

As they croak, I see myself in the pistol smoke.

Fool, I'm the kinda g that little homie's wanna be like,

On my knees in the night

Saying prayers in the street light.

[Chorus]

We've been spending most our lives

Living in a gangsta's paradise.

Tompkins said that Tilikum would not survive in the wild because it has been captive for so long, and that destroying the animal is not an option either, because it is an important part of the breeding program at SeaWorld and a companion to the seven other whales there.

[continued Chorus]

We keep spending most our lives

Look at the situation, they got me facing,

I can't live a normal life, I was raised by the state.

So I gotta be down with the 'hood team,

Too much television watching, got me chasing dreams.

I'm an educated fool with money on my mind

Got my ten in my hand and a gleam in my eye.

I'm a locked out gangsta, set tripping banger

And my homies are down so don't arouse my anger.

Fool, death ain't nothing but a heart beat away,

I'm living life do or die, what can I say?

I'm twenty-three now, will I ever live to see twenty-four,

The way things is going I don't know.

Dawn Brancheau, a 40-year-old veteran trainer who adored whales, was rubbing Tilikum from a poolside platform when the 22-foot creature grabbed the woman's ponytail in its jaws and pulled her in. Witnesses said the whale played with Brancheau like a toy.

"He kept pushing her and poking her with his nose," said Paula Gillespie of Delaware, who saw the attack from an underwater observation point. "It looked like she was just totally caught off guard and looked like she was struggling."

She added: "I just felt horrible because she's someone's daughter, mother. I couldn't stop crying."

The killer whale shows have been put on hold at SeaWorld's three parks in Orlando, San Antonio and San Diego. Tompkins said they will not resume until trainers understand what happened to Brancheau. He also said trainers will review safety procedures and change them as needed.

Tell me why are we

So blind to see.

That the ones we hurt

Are you and me?

He would not give details on what might be changed, but he said he does not expect visitors to the theme park to see much difference in the killer whale shows, in which trainers swim with the animals, ride on their backs and jump off of them.

There is virtually no contact between visitors and the orcas at SeaWorld shows, said Fred Jacobs, a spokesman for the SeaWorld parks. But in the past, VIP guests occasionally were allowed to come down to the edge of the pool and touch the whales. That will no longer be permitted, Jacobs said.

Because of Tilikum's size and history of aggressive behavior, visitors were not allowed to get close to the whale, and trainers were not permitted to climb into the water with the animal. They were only allowed to work with him from a partially submerged deck.

Tompkins defended SeaWorld's use a whale that had already been blamed in the deaths of two other people.

"We didn't ignore those incidents," Tompkins said. "We work with him very, very carefully. We did not get in the water with this animal like we do with other killer whales because we recognized his potential."

Brancheau's older sister, Diane Gross, said the trainer would not have wanted anything done to the whale. "She loved the whales like her children. She loved all of them," said Gross, of Schererville, Ind. "They all had personalities, good days and bad days."

In a profile in the Orlando Sentinel in 2006, Brancheau acknowledged the dangers, saying: "You can't put yourself in the water unless you trust them and they trust you."

One of SeaWorld's most popular shows — about a child who wants to grow up to be a killer whale trainer — could have been inspired by Brancheau herself.

A trip to SeaWorld at age 9 instilled a desire in her to work with marine animals. She attended the University of South Carolina and majored in psychology, but got a job at a New Jersey park after graduation, working with dolphins and sea lions. She was hired at SeaWorld in Orlando in 1994.

Tilikum was one of three orcas blamed for killing a trainer in 1991 after the woman lost her balance and fell into a pool at a Sealand theme park near Victoria, British Columbia.

In 1999, the body of a naked man was found draped over Tilikum at SeaWorld in Orlando. Officials said the man had stayed in the park after closing and apparently fell into the whale tank. An autopsy found he died of hypothermia. Officials also said it appeared Tilikum bit the man.

A few months after the 1991 death in Canada, SeaWorld asked the National Marine Fisheries Service for permission to "import and temporarily house" Tilikum in Orlando, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press.

In a 1992 letter, the federal agency said SeaWorld wanted to move Tilikum to Orlando "for the purpose of providing medical treatment and care that is otherwise unavailable in Canada at this time."

The letter did not mention the whale's role in the deadly attack. But the agency criticized the theme parks, saying "prudent and precautionary steps necessary for the health and welfare of Tilikum were not taken by Sealand or SeaWorld."

Animals parks are inspected at least once a year by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to make sure the animals are being treated humanely and getting proper nutrition and veterinary care. Online records for the three SeaWorld parks going back to 2007 show only minor violations, such as paper feeding trays accidentally dropped into an exhibit.

None of the violations had anything to do with the park's whales.

"For the most part, they run a top-notch facility, and they take very good care of their animals," USDA spokesman Dave Sacks said.

Howard Garrett, co-founder and director of the Washington-based nonprofit Orca Network, has studied killer whales for nearly 30 years and said the creatures are not considered dangerous to humans, even though they are highly efficient predators in the wild.

"In their natural habitat, there is no record of any harm to a human anywhere," Garrett said.

He said Tilikum was probably agitated before Wednesday's attack, possibly from some kind of clash with the other whales.

Gary Wilson, a professor at Moorpark College's exotic animal training program, said it can be difficult to detect when an animal is about to turn on its trainer.

Power in the money, money in the power,

Minute after minute, hour after hour,

Everybody's running, but half of them ain't looking

It's going on in the kitchen

But I don't know what's cooking.

They say I gotta learn

But nobody's here to teach me.

If they can't understand it, how can they reach me?

I guess they can't,

I guess they won't,

I guess they front,

That's why I know my life is out of luck, foo!

"One of the challenges working with any animal is learning to read its body language and getting a feel for what's going on in its mind," he said.

Tell me why are we

So blind to see.

That the ones we hurt

Are you and me?

Tell me why are we

So blind to see.

That the ones we hurt

Are you and me?

SeaWorld will keep whale despite trainer's death - Yahoo! News

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

----------------

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

Odie;1293296 wrote: The trainer broke protocol.

She was not to be lying beside the whale in the water.

Her ponytail was in the water, the whale simply grabbed it.

6 ton killer whale, what is there not to understand? You've changed your tune?
Amythest

Whale from Hell....

Post by Amythest »

Shame that people would rather focus on Tiger woods, and a Killer Whale that has been housed by humans. ( An expensive Aquarium, it's owners and a hungry audience) The occasional injury or death of A human by these animals held prisoner by and FOR us "humans".

Meanwhile 30,000 troups get sent to the Middle east and thousands die ( civilians and soldiers) Wars are fought all over the world. Parts of Africa and it's people don't matter. Heck the global elite and it's supporters just want all their resources too. Humans killing Humans led by corrupt psychopaths for leaders. Large scale, tortuous and just? Sliding under the radar or hidden by a big ole "whale".

That's ok. We're all "entertained". Got our Malls, our Cars, our booze, Fast Food, and the media to keep us distracted.:-5
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

Amythest;1293411 wrote: Shame that people would rather focus on Tiger woods, and a Killer Whale that has been housed by humans. ( An expensive Aquarium, it's owners and a hungry audience) The occasional injury or death of A human by these animals held prisoner by and FOR us "humans".

Meanwhile 30,000 troups get sent to the Middle east and thousands die ( civilians and soldiers) Wars are fought all over the world. Parts of Africa and it's people don't matter. Heck the global elite and it's supporters just want all their resources too. Humans killing Humans led by corrupt psychopaths for leaders. Large scale, tortuous and just? Sliding under the radar or hidden by a big ole "whale".

That's ok. We're all "entertained". Got our Malls, our Cars, our booze, Fast Food, and the media to keep us distracted.:-5
The very people who queue up to view these creatures In giant Gold fish bowls profess to be animal lovers.

I have fed a pack of wild foxes every night for 14 years In my garden. The pack leader has been coming for 7 years. Once a year his vixen will bring the new cubs to show us. The cubs at that age know no dangers so will approach you blindly dispite some hissing from Mum. Have you any idea of how tempting It is to pick one of the little fella's up for a hug? I have never done It having to resist all temptation. The Pack leader comes very close to me and will brush against my legs In the dark to let me know he's there. Over 7 years, I know that I could hand feed him or even just reach down and touch him. As much as I want to, I don't because I am a true animal lover who leaves their wild Instincts Intact. The food goes down on the ground and then I step away to observe them. The reason I feed them every night Is because mass building on their countryside has forced them down to the grounds of the school next to my house. So many will cross the main road to get to the landfill site and get killed.
Amythest

Whale from Hell....

Post by Amythest »

oscar;1293412 wrote: The very people who queue up to view these creatures In giant Gold fish bowls profess to be animal lovers.

I have fed a pack of wild foxes every night for 14 years In my garden. The pack leader has been coming for 7 years. Once a year his vixen will bring the new cubs to show us. The cubs at that age know no dangers so will approach you blindly dispite some hissing from Mum. Have you any idea of how tempting It is to pick one of the little fella's up for a hug? I have never done It having to resist all temptation. The Pack leader comes very close to me and will brush against my legs In the dark to let me know he's there. Over 7 years, I know that I could hand feed him or even just reach down and touch him. As much as I want to, I don't because I am a true animal lover who leaves their wild Instincts Intact. The food goes down on the ground and then I step away to observe them. The reason I feed them every night Is because mass building on their countryside has forced them down to the grounds of the school next to my house. So many will cross the main road to get to the landfill site and get killed.

Same problem here Oscar. The wildlife, and predators arebeing forced from their habitat due to New Surveys being built.

We have lots of Fox too. ;0)

I feel the same way about our local Coyotes. I used to enjoy seing them and hearing their calls in the night. One tiny dog gets picked off by one Coyote then the community is freaked out, animal control sets out to "cull" the pack.

I sympathise with the owners loss, but this is part of life.

This year I haven't seen any coyotes.:(
Odie

Whale from Hell....

Post by Odie »

Amythest;1293413 wrote: Same problem here Oscar. The wildlife, and predators arebeing forced from their habitat due to New Surveys being built.

We have lots of Fox too. ;0)

I feel the same way about our local Coyotes. I used to enjoy seing them and hearing their calls in the night. One tiny dog gets picked off by one Coyote then the community is freaked out, animal control sets out to "cull" the pack.

I sympathise with the owners loss, but this is part of life.

This year I haven't seen any coyotes.:(

In Toronto this year we have had dozens of sitings of coyotes.

Everyone is panicking with their cats being outside and walking their dogs.

I saw one last year, running down the middle of my street, it shocked the hell out of me as I had never seen one, and it was running like a lightning bolt.

I'm praying when they are caught that they will be re-located, but I think they will shoot them if they become a nuisance.:(
Amythest

Whale from Hell....

Post by Amythest »

Odie;1293415 wrote: In Toronto this year we have had dozens of sitings of coyotes.

Everyone is panicking with their cats being outside and walking their dogs.

I saw one last year, running down the middle of my street, it shocked the hell out of me as I had never seen one, and it was running like a lightning bolt.

I'm praying when they are caught that they will be re-located, but I think they will shoot them if they become a nuisance.:(

They are being displaced Odie.

Also feeding wild animals draws them in then they find garbage containers, access them, and decide to hang around for easy pickins'. In the country this isn't so bad but feeding predators near or within city boundaries can cause problems.

I won't feed the fox or coyote here. There's enough Deer and rodent population to sustain them. Even road kill! I want them to remain totally wild and fearing us.

IMO killing wild predators isn't the solution at all. Relocating them maybe, but where?

Humans are hell bent on owning everything and believing we have a right to destroy habitat, kill or cage any creature we please just because we are Human.
K.Snyder

Whale from Hell....

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1293412 wrote: The very people who queue up to view these creatures In giant Gold fish bowls profess to be animal lovers.

Will you feed me if I come rub ya leg oscy woscy!?!??!?

:yh_winks!

:yh_kisses!

:yh_rotfl!

Odie

Whale from Hell....

Post by Odie »

Amythest;1293419 wrote: They are being displaced Odie.

Also feeding wild animals draws them in then they find garbage containers, access them, and decide to hang around for easy pickins'. In the country this isn't so bad but feeding predators near or within city boundaries can cause problems.

I won't feed the fox or coyote here. There's enough Deer and rodent population to sustain them. Even road kill! I want them to remain totally wild and fearing us.

IMO killing wild predators isn't the solution at all. Relocating them maybe, but where?

Humans are hell bent on owning everything and believing we have a right to destroy habitat, kill or cage any creature we please just because we are Human.

That's one problem here as they continually preach on the news not to leave food out for any animal.

Problem is sometimes like myself, I have fed a stray cat now for almost 4 years, there are no coyotes around, however it has attracted raccoons, so the cats food is now taken in by 4pm as I have seen raccoons on my porch by 6pm when its dark. I always help feed the raccoons, but some neighbours freak when seeing them, if they maintained their chimney as it should be in the city, no raccoons could get into any home.....so simple, buy a cap.

re-locating coyotes back into our woods where they came from, there are millions of rodents here, but, as said, once they become a nuisance and kill owners cats who should be kept indoors anyway.....they will be shot.
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

K.Snyder;1293435 wrote: Will you feed me if I come rub ya leg oscy woscy!?!??!?

:yh_rotfl!

But of course Darling.

:yh_kiss:yh_kiss

:yh_drool:yh_drool
Oscar Namechange

Whale from Hell....

Amythest;1293419 wrote: They are being displaced Odie.

Humans are hell bent on owning everything and believing we have a right to destroy habitat, kill or cage any creature we please just because we are Human. The problem of species coming Into towns Is not just about building on their country-side. Many, Like the British Fox feed on a natural diet of Earth Worms. Due to climate change, Britain has seen harsher winters that has frozen the ground leaving them unable to dig. Next, they will go for small rodents such as Field Mice. The Rodents are feeding on crops controlled by Pesticides and their reduced population means the Fox has less to eat.

Any animal species has problems that drive them to act un-naturally but It Is man that has caused the problems In the First Place. Man Is the biggest virus on this planet.

Over the past 20 years Britian has seen a varied range of alien species to our Islands breeding In the wild. Mainly due to escapee's from private collection, zoo's and wildlife sancturies, we are seeing Wallby, The American Harris Hawk, Skunks, Big Cats, etc breeding here. We even have scorpians breeding In Kent. It will not be long before we begin to see Coyote here I am sure.
K.Snyder

Whale from Hell....

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1293442 wrote: Over the past 20 years Britian has seen a varied range of alien species to our Islands breeding In the wild. Mainly due to escapee's from private collection, zoo's and wildlife sancturies, we are seeing Wallby, The American Harris Hawk, Skunks, Big Cats, etc breeding here. We even have scorpians breeding In Kent. It will not be long before we begin to see Coyote here I am sure.

"And this is where babies come from!"

:yh_rotfl

:yh_wink

:yh_kiss
K.Snyder

Whale from Hell....

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1293441 wrote: But of course Darling.

:yh_drool:yh_drool

:yh_drool :yh_drool :yh_drool :yh_drool

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”