Body found in airplane wheel well at Tokyo airport

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

TOKYO -Japanese authorities said Monday they are trying to identify a body found inside one of the landing gear compartments on a Delta Airlines plane flight that arrived in Tokyo from New York.

Story Link: Body found in airplane wheel well at Tokyo airport
Lon

Post by Lon »

Jazzy;1288880 wrote: TOKYO -Japanese authorities said Monday they are trying to identify a body found inside one of the landing gear compartments on a Delta Airlines plane flight that arrived in Tokyo from New York.

Story Link: Body found in airplane wheel well at Tokyo airport

Ya got you're First Class

Business Class

Coach

Wheel Well
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Note to future stowaways: The wheel well is NOT pressurized and you can't breathe at 40,000 feet.:-2

DUH!:thinking:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

Pretty desperate I would say.

Of course I want to know exactly how long it takes before you actually stop breathing and freeze to death.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Lon

Post by Lon »

CARLA;1289020 wrote: Pretty desperate I would say.

Of course I want to know exactly how long it takes before you actually stop breathing and freeze to death.

You are more likely to pass out and die from oxygen deprivation before you freeze to death. The plane will get to over 20,000 feet pretty soon after takeoff and then you would have trouble breathing.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

After about 20,000 feet (the oxygen layer) you'll begin to get hypoxia. I got to experience this first hand in the altitude chamber. You feel happy, euphoric, drunk. You start to lose memory functions and motor control. Sometimes extreme emotions come out and I found that it had a lot to do with the kind of emotions you experience when you are drunk. Some people get happy and love everybody, others get mad, mean, and start to fight. (One guy in my squadron started yelling and had to be taken out. I found it hilariously funny.)

Eventually, unconsciousness sets in, then you die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoxia_(medical)
southern yankee

Post by southern yankee »

Jazzy;1288880 wrote: TOKYO -Japanese authorities said Monday they are trying to identify a body found inside one of the landing gear compartments on a Delta Airlines plane flight that arrived in Tokyo from New York.

Story Link: Body found in airplane wheel well at Tokyo airport you know at first, i thought this was a sick joke.:confused: but dear since i see you posted it. :)

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”