Christmas Prank

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Peg

Christmas Prank

Post by Peg »

I LOVE this!

CHICAGO — A Chicago man could be unwrapping the hundreds of Christmas gifts spread around his apartment for days, even weeks.

Trouble is, they aren't really presents. They're his own belongings meticulously wrapped by friends as a prank while he was out of town.

Louie Saunders' packages contain everything from couch cushions to the beer in his refrigerator.

His friend Adal Rifai masterminded the scheme after Saunders gave him a spare key. It took 16 people, 35 rolls of wrapping paper and eight hours to finish the job.

Saunders tells the Chicago Sun-Times he's only been able to unwrap about 10 percent of the packages.

He jokes that the upside is that, with each package he unwraps, he finds something inside that's just what he needs.

Link
chonsigirl

Christmas Prank

Post by chonsigirl »

:wah: Happy New Year to that poor guy too!
Jazzy

Christmas Prank

Post by Jazzy »

This is just so funny :yh_rotfl Thanks for the good laugh Peg! :wah:
Odie

Christmas Prank

Post by Odie »

oh my to funny Peg!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Rapunzel

Christmas Prank

Post by Rapunzel »

This was a great story but you really need to see the youtube clip to appreciate the effort they went to! :wah:

The moral of this story is: Never leave your keys with "friends" when you go away on holiday! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YouTube - Christmas Prank On Louie
fuzzywuzzy

Christmas Prank

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Peg;1275997 wrote: I LOVE this!

CHICAGO — A Chicago man could be unwrapping the hundreds of Christmas gifts spread around his apartment for days, even weeks.

Trouble is, they aren't really presents. They're his own belongings meticulously wrapped by friends as a prank while he was out of town.

Louie Saunders' packages contain everything from couch cushions to the beer in his refrigerator.

His friend Adal Rifai masterminded the scheme after Saunders gave him a spare key. It took 16 people, 35 rolls of wrapping paper and eight hours to finish the job.

Saunders tells the Chicago Sun-Times he's only been able to unwrap about 10 percent of the packages.

He jokes that the upside is that, with each package he unwraps, he finds something inside that's just what he needs.

Link

Love it !!!! Now that's going to be the Christmas present everyone wants!!! Their own stuff........Now that's something to think about .
Peg

Christmas Prank

Post by Peg »

fuzzywuzzy;1276065 wrote: Love it !!!! Now that's going to be the Christmas present everyone wants!!! Their own stuff........Now that's something to think about .

We did that one year to a friend of my sister. My sister brought us a few of the girl's shirts, we wrapped them for her from us. She opened them and never let on that she had the exact same shirts at home. She just thanked us and told us how much she loved them. :yh_rotfl I wanted to do it to my son's girlfriend this year, but he wouldn't bring us her shirts. :yh_rotfl

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”