Spiral in the Sky

Fact is stranger than fiction.
along-for-the-ride

Spiral in the Sky

Post by along-for-the-ride »

Mysterious Giant Spiral of Light Dominates Norway's Sky

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A mysterious giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an entirely new astral phenomenon.

Thousands of awe-struck Norwegians bombarded the Meteorological Institute to ask what the incredible light — that could be seen in the pre-dawn sky for hundreds of miles — could possibly be.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate' — as the world's top scientists and the military lined up to admit they were baffled.

Theories ranging from a misfired Russian missile, meteor fireball, never-before-seen type of northern light, 'black hole' and even alien activity were all proposed.

Witnesses across Norway, who first glimpsed the space show at 8.45am, all described seeing a spinning 'Catherine wheel-style' spiral of white light, centred around a bright moon-like star.

A blue "streaming tail" appeared to anchor the spiral to earth, before the light "exploded" into a rotating ring of white fire.

The spiral spectacle — which lasted for two minutes — was seen by vast swathes of the Scandinavian country's almost five million population, with sightings as far north as Finnmark to Trondelag in the south.

Chief Scientist Erik Tandberg, at the Norwegian Space Centre, said that he too was "totally amazed" by the spiral.

He agreed with many other experts that the spiral pattern could have been caused by a missile from Russia — something the Russian military have strongly denied.

© 2009 FOX News Network

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the heck do you think it is?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
along-for-the-ride

Spiral in the Sky

Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

Parody

When I die and they lay me to rest

Gonna go to the place that's the best

When I lay me down to die

Goin' up to the spiral in the sky

Goin' up to the spiral in the sky

That's where I'm gonna go when I die

Gonna go to the place that's the best

Prepare yourself you know it's a must

Gotta have a friend in Jesus

So you know that when you die

He's gonna recommend you

To the spiral in the sky

Gonna recommend you

To the spiral in the sky

That's where you're gonna go when you die

When you die and they lay you to rest

You're gonna go to the place that's the best

Never been a sinner I never sinned

I got a friend in Jesus

So you know that when I die

He's gonna set me up with

The spiral in the sky

Oh set me up with the spiral in the sky

That's where I'm gonna go when I die

I'm gonna go to the place that's the best

Go to the place that's the best

:D
Bryn Mawr

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Bryn Mawr »

along-for-the-ride;1271505 wrote:

What the heck do you think it is?

A projected image - testing a new type of laser light show to be used for advertising?
Saint_

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Saint_ »

Pretty cool! Ummm ... "invasion message?" :confused:
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

A blue "streaming tail" appeared to anchor the spiral to earth, before the light "exploded" into a rotating ring of white fire.

The phenomenon has been dubbed 'Star-Gate'

According to the Hopi Indians:

"World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa)."

"The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.' "That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon."

Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

Major events that effect the course of Humanity are always proceeded by an omen. This case would be no different. One thing I can tell you all for sure, is that something VERY BIG is about to happen. It could be days, it could be weeks, it could be months, but something huge is about to go down.
mikeinie

Spiral in the Sky

Post by mikeinie »

Watching a video of it this certainly looks like something spinning out of control. In my opinion, Russia or someone fired a rocket that failed.

It would be pretty freaky to actually see it happen though.
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

mikeinie;1271564 wrote: Watching a video of it this certainly looks like something spinning out of control. In my opinion, Russia or someone fired a rocket that failed.

It would be pretty freaky to actually see it happen though.

Russia said they didn't fire any rockets. Plus...scientists would have already been able to explain it away if it was. I would think so anyways.
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

I wonder why it's got a blue light...and then explodes into a blue circle. I see no sign of fire or jet propulsion whatsoever. Very strange.
mikeinie

Spiral in the Sky

Post by mikeinie »

TruthBringer;1271568 wrote: Russia said they didn't fire any rockets. Plus...scientists would have already been able to explain it away if it was. I would think so anyways.

Ya, like maybe it was some aliens from another galaxy making an attempt at opening a worm hole to our world for a full scale invasion…. Maybe that is actually the ww3 that was visualized, not a war between nations, but nations actually fighting together against an alien invasion. Think about it, as a vision the visionary would only see a world war, but not the reasons for it….

Or, it was a misfired missile that no one is owning up to because firing a missile off the coast of Norway on the day the US President is visiting for the Nobel Peace Prize would kind of be politically embarrassing.

Now which one sounds more likely?? :-3
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

mikeinie;1271570 wrote: Ya, like maybe it was some aliens from another galaxy making an attempt at opening a worm hole to our world for a full scale invasion…. Maybe that is actually the ww3 that was visualized, not a war between nations, but nations actually fighting together against an alien invasion. Think about it, as a vision the visionary would only see a world war, but not the reasons for it….

Or, it was a misfired missile that no one is owning up to because firing a missile off the coast of Norway on the day the US President is visiting for the Nobel Peace Prize would kind of be politically embarrassing.

Now which one sounds more likely?? :-3

No debris. No sound whatsoever. No fire...no normal explosion. Scientists baffled, military experts baffled. You're the only one who seems to have figured it out.
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

I'll say this much. Whatever it was, it looked EXACTLY like a shooting star/comet going through the night sky.

But then towards the end when it simply dissapears (into an almost perfect blue circle) it looks more like something else.

Either way, it is possible that I jumped the gun on this one, and that it isn't the sign the Hopis have been waiting for. But it could be...and if it is something far out in space...then it most likely is. And if it is, then it's an Omen to World War 3. According to the Hopis.

If it's something within our atmosphere....you're going to get a whole bunch of people who are going to call it a UFO (not me though).
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

A mysterious giant spiral of light that dominated the sky over Norway this morning has stunned experts — who believe the space spectacle is an entirely new astral phenomenon.

We should at least take that line seriously. Because it means that it could possibly have taken place in outer space. Which would rule out the rocket along the coast theory.
mikeinie

Spiral in the Sky

Post by mikeinie »

TruthBringer;1271571 wrote: No debris. No sound whatsoever. No fire...no normal explosion. Scientists baffled, military experts baffled. You're the only one who seems to have figured it out.

Wormhole it is then.. :)
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

mikeinie;1271574 wrote: Wormhole it is then.. :)

I don't know I mean it all comes down to whether it was in outer space or whether it was in our atmosphere.

Then it comes down to exactly what it is. Because even comets can enter our atmosphere before they explode like that.

Then it matters whether it came up from the ground or down from above.

If it came up from the ground, then I withdrawl my theory entirely. And I will apolagize for jumping the gun like that.
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

You know though, that tail in that picture is simply baffling. That's the word I would use too.

I mean that doesn't look solid enough to be fuel ignited flame. The only time I have ever seen a tail like that in the sky following an object is on a comet. It's almost like it's pure light rather than fire. There are no orange or red colors in the tail/trail as well. It's pure translucent blue almost. There isn't even white in the blue in the tail/trail. It's just blue.
Bryn Mawr

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Bryn Mawr »

TruthBringer;1271578 wrote: You know though, that tail in that picture is simply baffling. That's the word I would use too.

I mean that doesn't look solid enough to be fuel ignited flame. The only time I have ever seen a tail like that in the sky following an object is on a comet. It's almost like it's pure light rather than fire. There are no orange or red colors in the tail/trail as well. It's pure translucent blue almost. There isn't even white in the blue in the tail/trail. It's just blue.

Exactly as you'd expect of a Laser beam projected from a ground installation beyond the hills.
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1271603 wrote: Exactly as you'd expect of a Laser beam projected from a ground installation beyond the hills.

I'm not convinced. It's at dawn and when it starts the blue spiral trail upward isn't illuminated by the sun so it's invisible, all you see is the double-ended source point spiralling at the apex leaving the white double spiral expanding outward which persists for minutes. Then the dawn illuminates the original blue trail pointing back to the place of origin. I reckon that's something physical moving upward, and two aspects of an exhaust plume, the blue corkscrew from the propulsion and the while double spiral from later on as it flips sideways on, starts burning from both ends instead of just the ignition end, and flips round perhaps ten times before dying. The light show then continues for a few minutes before it dissipates.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Saint_

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Saint_ »

Where are you guys seeing video? Can I get a link please?:confused:
mikeinie

Spiral in the Sky

Post by mikeinie »

Saint_;1271649 wrote: Where are you guys seeing video? Can I get a link please?:confused:

YouTube - UFO or missile trace? Mystery spiral lights over Norway
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

That has to be the best use anyone ever put a ballistic missile to. Can we have more like that please?

And what provocative incompetent did it the day President Obama was in Norway?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
koan

Spiral in the Sky

Post by koan »

It's the Bat Signal. Some moron just forgot to put the stencil in front of the lamp.
Bryn Mawr

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Bryn Mawr »

mikeinie;1271651 wrote: YouTube - UFO or missile trace? Mystery spiral lights over Norway

I'll look at it when I get home - it won't play here at the moment
YZGI

Spiral in the Sky

Post by YZGI »

I think someone needs to take Nomads chemistry set away from him.
Bryn Mawr

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Bryn Mawr;1271668 wrote: I'll look at it when I get home - it won't play here at the moment

OK, having now played it and been much impressed, I'm not convinced by the missile explanation - firstly there would be too much evidence from radar or surveillance satellite for it to be in so much doubt and secondly, at that angle, it would appear as a helix rather than a spiral.

Hey, we could play guessing games like this all day :)
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

Bryn Mawr;1271674 wrote: OK, having now played it and been much impressed, I'm not convinced by the missile explanation - firstly there would be too much evidence from radar or surveillance satellite for it to be in so much doubt and secondly, at that angle, it would appear as a helix rather than a spiral. I'd agree on the grounds that the whole thing looks too close to be a missile, none of what's there looks to be more than five miles up. What I'm stuck for is a feasible alternative.
YZGI

Spiral in the Sky

Post by YZGI »

TruthBringer;1271536 wrote: According to the Hopi Indians:

"World War III will be started by those peoples who first revealed the light (the divine wisdom or intelligence) in the other old countries (India, China, Islamic Nations, Africa)."

"The war will be 'a spiritual conflict with material matters. Material matters will be destroyed by spiritual beings who will remain to create one world and one nation under one power, that of the Creator.' "That time is not far off. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon."

How many Hopi's live in Norway?
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

YZGI;1271676 wrote: How many Hopi's live in Norway?

According to ancient Hopi mythology their founding all-father was called Erik The Berserkest, who clove in twain all who annoyed him and had a penchant for rapine exploits with grizzlies.
YZGI

Spiral in the Sky

Post by YZGI »

spot;1271678 wrote: According to ancient Hopi mythology their founding all-father was called Erik The Berserkest, who clove in twain all who annoyed him and had a penchant for rapine exploits with grizzlies.
I think I saw that movie.
Richard Bell

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Richard Bell »

It was a failed missle test.

The Russians test fired a Bulava missile from a submarine in the White Sea.

A similar situation arose in the same area on November 1, when the Russian submarine Bryansk test fired a Sineva missile.

Failed Russian missile visible over Northern Norway - BarentsObserver
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

Just wanted to apolagize for jumping the gun on my Hopi Indian Saquasohuh (Blue Star) theory.

I guess it was proven to be a type of nuclear projectile.

You see, this is why I don't watch the news anymore people. Because half the **** that comes out of it is complete bullshit.

Trust me I am not one to jump to conclusions without checking the facts first. But that article in the beginning of this post claimed to already have the facts, and I stupidly fell for the bait.

Take these for example:

Really?

Really....well if I ever bump into that nuclear missile I will be sure to shake it's hand as it is the first Nuclear Missile ever to earn the nickname "Star-Gate".

This is the best part yet. lol.

Chief Scientist Erik Tandberg, at the Norwegian Space Centre, said that he too was "totally amazed" by the spiral.

lol. Good to know who's behind the wheel down at the old Space Centre over there in Norway.

To be fair though, I was amazed by it too. But the good news is I still know my ass from my elbow. And I'm still looking for the Hopi's Saquasohuh (Blue Star) to one day appear.
Ahso!

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Ahso! »

TruthBringer;1271753 wrote: Just wanted to apolagize for jumping the gun on my Hopi Indian Saquasohuh (Blue Star) theory.

I guess it was proven to be a type of nuclear projectile.

You see, this is why I don't watch the news anymore people. Because the half the **** that comes out of it is complete bullshit.You invented this all by yourself, No? Perhaps you need to watch more news and less right wing sensationalist propaganda.

TruthBringer;1271753 wrote: Trust me I am not one to jump to conclusions without checking the facts first. But that article in the beginning of this post claimed to already have the facts, and I stupidly fell for the bait.

This one is particularly interesting because from what I've seen, most of what you post is copy and paste from right wing sites.

But I am happy to see you at least attempt to man up and admit your mistake here. Keep practicing and maybe you'll get there.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

Ahso!;1271757 wrote: You invented this all by yourself, No? Perhaps you need to watch more news and less right wing sensationalist propaganda.

This one is particularly interesting because from what I've seen, most of what you post is copy and paste from right wing sites.

But I am happy to see you at least attempt to man up and admit your mistake here. Keep practicing and maybe you'll get there.

What part of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon, Sylvia Brown, Leonardo Da Vinci, The Bible, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Mayan indians, Sanctus Germanus, and that kind of stuff is right wing? Because that's most of what I post about....
Ahso!

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Ahso! »

TruthBringer;1271758 wrote: What part of Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, Jean Dixon, Sylvia Brown, Leonardo Da Vinci, The Bible, The Dead Sea Scrolls, The Mayan indians, Sanctus Germanus, and that kind of stuff is right wing? Because that's most of what I post about....It's religious or mystic in nature. It requires no proof and adds no substance either. It's simply repetitive copy and paste. Have you decided to take that test yet?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

Ahso!;1271765 wrote: It's religious or mystic in nature. It requires no proof and adds no substance either.

In my case it does because I have given exact dates that I feel this stuff will happen by. And I am completely tied to the end result when it comes to my posts. So the proof will be in the pudding one way or the other for me.

After December 21st, 2012, if nothing happens than you are either going to be able to have a field day with just about everything I've ever posted here on the Forum Garden board, which would be fun for you but not for me, or if alot of it (I don't ever pretend that it's all going to exactly happen the way I post it) does happen then maybe I'll get lucky and you'll respect me for taking the time to post it all. I don't know we'll see.
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

Nope, not a failed missile... it's all part of the NWO conspiracy after all. The second step in the NASA Blue Beam Project involves a gigantic 'space show' with three-dimensional optical holograms and sounds, laser projection of multiple holographic images to different parts of the world, each receiving a different image according to predominating regional national religious faith. This new 'god's' voice will be speaking in all languages. In order to understand that, we must study various secret services' research done in the last 25 years. The Soviet's have perfected an advanced computer, even exported them, and fed them with the minute physio-psychological particulars based on their studies of the anatomy and electromechanical composition of the human body, and the studies of the electrical, chemical and biological properties of the human brain. These computers were fed, as well, with the languages of all human cultures and their meanings. The dialects of all cultures have been fed into the computers from satellite transmissions. The Soviets began to feed the computers with objective programs like the ones of the new messiah. It also seems that the Soviets - the new world order people - have resorted to suicidal methods with the human society by allocating electronic wavelengths for every person and every society and culture to induce suicidal thoughts if the person doesn't comply with the dictates of the new world order.

I think part of the reason text like this exists is that some people have too little imagination and can't see what fun the real world is.
TruthBringer

Spiral in the Sky

Post by TruthBringer »

I still have a couple questions here. I mean I'm still laughing about some of this because it's literally too funny....

Ok...so Norway says it's a nuclear missile test that went wrong. Alright...now...does Norway make it a practice to launch nuclear missiles into the sky whenever they feel like it? I mean is that business as usual for them? Isn't there some kind of international law against such tests or something?

And then there's the obvious. Now clearly in the video that "nuclear missile" explodes, I mean literally shatters into a blue circle. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when a nuclear missile explodes in the sky, aren't we supposed to get some kind of an enormous explosion with that? Like a mushroom cloud or something? Not a beautiful harmless blue circle? Right.

And then...there's the radio active part. I mean Norway's government didn't consider the harmful effects of nuclear radiation on the ocean? Or on the towns surrounding it?

Hey Hoss let's toss one of dem der nukes up der in see what we in do wit er up der.

:confused:

PS - I still say World War 3 might happen in 2010.
Richard Bell

Spiral in the Sky

Post by Richard Bell »

Here is an artist's conception of the Bulava missile just before it failed :

Attached files
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

I'm sure I've got a watch somewhere made by Bulava. That's a worrying thought.
mikeinie

Spiral in the Sky

Post by mikeinie »

TruthBringer;1271753 wrote: Just wanted to apolagize for jumping the gun on my Hopi Indian Saquasohuh (Blue Star) theory.

No need for apologies, (as far as I am concerned) I love reading your stuff, I think that you’re a hoot.

(fyi: a hoot mean a bit of fun)
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

Ooooh - another one, this time in Australia, this time blamed on Falcon 9.

Image Display.

" SpaceX's millionaire founder Elon Musk told SPACE.com in an e-mail. "The venting of propellants, which is done to ensure that an overpressure event doesn't produce orbital debris, created a temporary halo caught the sun at just the right angle for a great view from Australia. I thought the pictures looked really cool."

Australia UFO: What the heck was it? - CSMonitor.com

along-for-the-ride

Spiral in the Sky

:) Thank you for sharing, spot.
spot

Spiral in the Sky

Post by spot »

along-for-the-ride;1315379 wrote: :) Thank you for sharing, spot.

Hey, sociability's my middle name.

I've got music playing on my headphones, you want a listen? It's one of my all time favorite bands, Screeching Weasel - never seen them live, I'd love to but perhaps they don't tour Europe.

I Can See Clearly Now - Screeching Weasel

That's class.

Did you like it?
along-for-the-ride

Spiral in the Sky

spot;1315381 wrote: Hey, sociability's my middle name.

I've got music playing on my headphones, you want a listen? It's one of my all time favorite bands, Screeching Weasel - never seen them live, I'd love to but perhaps they don't tour Europe.

I Can See Clearly Now - Screeching Weasel

That's class.

Did you like it?

:wah: Wow! What a boost! ;)

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”