What the heck?

Fact is stranger than fiction.
flopstock

What the heck?

Post by flopstock »

What is this guy thinking? Is it possible he missed all the Michael Jackson jokes?:confused: What drives a person who is not bad looking to do stuff like this?

although, after my divorce a while ago, i did consider buying boobs to celebrate....:thinking::D

Attached files
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Oscar Namechange

What the heck?

Post by Oscar Namechange »

flopstock;1261254 wrote: What is this guy thinking? Is it possible he missed all the Michael Jackson jokes?:confused: What drives a person who is not bad looking to do stuff like this?

although, after my divorce a while ago, i did consider buying boobs to celebrate....:thinking::D
Do what stuff? There is a minfield of skin whitening creams on the market. There is no need for surgery or actual skin bleaching.

As long as he feels good in himself, who cares?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

What the heck?

Post by flopstock »

oscar;1261255 wrote: Do what stuff? There is a minfield of skin whitening creams on the market. There is no need for surgery or actual skin bleaching.

As long as he feels good in himself, who cares?

He doesn't feel good in himself, obviously. If he did, he'd say yeah, so what.....not blame it on lighting.:rolleyes:

At least he hasn't botoxed yet! Or maybe he has:thinking:
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

K.Snyder

What the heck?

Post by K.Snyder »

Adult Swim Video : Aqua Teen Hunger Force : Douse Him, Carl!
Oscar Namechange

What the heck?

flopstock;1261258 wrote: He doesn't feel good in himself, obviously. If he did, he'd say yeah, so what.....not blame it on lighting.:rolleyes:

At least he hasn't botoxed yet! Or maybe he has:thinking:
You asked in your OP what drives some-one to do this. I would Imagine the answer, is the same thing as what would drive you to consider cosmetic surgery on your boobs. Why is it different for him and you?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

What the heck?

Post by flopstock »

This isn't too bad considering her age. She's had much worse over the years.

I just don't get why she'd have any desire to go from the first to the second.

Attached files

flopstock

What the heck?

Post by flopstock »

This one cracked me up.... can you spot the difference?:wah:

Attached files

Oscar Namechange

What the heck?

flopstock;1261413 wrote: This isn't too bad considering her age. She's had much worse over the years.

I just don't get why she'd have any desire to go from the first to the second.
Why any critisism at all ? You considered having your boobs done. In the end It all comes down to the same reason what ever part of the body is chosen to under-go surgery. To enhance what nature gave you and reverse the aging process. Why is it It different for them? If they think they look great, that's all that matters.
AussiePam

What the heck?

Post by AussiePam »

It's an interesting topic, Floppy.. Changing the colour of one's skin. I guess you could argue that certain skin tones hold more status in some places than other skin tones. Here I'm thinking of India - where I understand it best to be kind of golden, neither too pale nor too dark. Medieval European women wished to be as white as possible and used bleaches like lactic acid - milk baths. Some Asian women keep all sun off their faces... the tanned women are probably peasants. Western women often totally screw up their skin by tanning it to leather or painting themselves with darkening lotion "for that sunkissed blush".

Fashion? Wish to belong in what is perceived as the top echelons? Just basic insecurity and desire to be something different from what one is?

Did anyone else put lemon juice on their nose as a kid - to remove freckles????

What the heck??????

AND BY THE WAY....

Why are emoticons mostly yellow? Where are the well tanned emoticons...??? Sure there's a few sunburnt ones..... GEESCH

:-5:mad::o:-4
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

flopstock

What the heck?

Post by flopstock »

AussiePam;1261434 wrote: It's an interesting topic, Floppy.. Changing the colour of one's skin. I guess you could argue that certain skin tones hold more status in some places than other skin tones. Here I'm thinking of India - where I understand it best to be kind of golden, neither too pale nor too dark. Medieval European women wished to be as white as possible and used bleaches like lactic acid - milk baths. Some Asian women keep all sun off their faces... the tanned women are probably peasants. Western women often totally screw up their skin by tanning it to leather or painting themselves with darkening lotion "for that sunkissed blush".

Fashion? Wish to belong in what is perceived as the top echelons? Just basic insecurity and desire to be something different from what one is?

Did anyone else put lemon juice on their nose as a kid - to remove freckles????

What the heck??????

AND BY THE WAY....

Why are emoticons mostly yellow? Where are the well tanned emoticons...??? Sure there's a few sunburnt ones..... GEESCH

:-5:mad::o:-4

Lemon juice - really? We used it to get golden highlites in our hair:wah:

yellow smiles is easy - Smiley Face History - Invention of the Smiley Face

the only other option would have been something along the lines of this:

Attached files

G#Gill

What the heck?

Post by G#Gill »

It has always been amusing to me that white man spends a fortune in money and time in the sun to look 'brown', and the darker the skin looks the happier the person seems to be! And these days, it seems, the 'black' person spends a fortune in money and time, to look 'whiter' !!!! Strange, really ! :-2
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
G#Gill

What the heck?

Post by G#Gill »

p.s. I have never tried to rid myself of my freckles ! That is what I was born with, and that is what I have ! :D ;)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

What the heck?

Post by spot »

It happens in the UK too. This chap's Welsh and occasionally turns orange for no good reason.

Attached files
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

What the heck?

This is the object of wonderment on my tv screen. The wonderment comes from each time I go to B & Q and find an exact match of Cuprinol for my shed.

Attached files

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”