ripper gets own personal trainer the A.A grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

good afternoon FG faithfull its only me A.A grumpy with another story for you to debate on.

its been 28 years since peter sutcliffe caused terror around leeds and it seems he,s been living a life of luxury in broadmoor.

THE bloated Yorkshire Ripper has been given his own PERSONAL TRAINER in top-security Broadmoor hospital after doctors ordered him to lose four stone.

The killer is being put through his paces under a rigorous exercise routine designed to slim down his 19st bulk.

A dietician has also been brought in to replace his favourite snacks — including burgers, chips, pasta, chocolate and biscuits — with healthy salads, cereals and fruit.

And the Ripper, 62-year-old Peter Sutcliffe, has been told he must stay in Broadmoor’s infirmary until he reaches 15st — even if it takes SIX MONTHS.

Sutcliffe, who slaughtered 13 women and tried to kill seven more in a 1970s reign of terror, refuses to use the gym at the hospital in Crowthorne, Berks.

But he faces regular sessions with the trainer in a bid to speed up his weight loss.

A source said: “Sutcliffe has diabetes and constantly snacks on sugary and fatty foods. He’s put on so much weight that you just can’t recognise him now.

“A year ago he was put in the infirmary and told to diet or die.

“The hospital gave up after he only lost 4lb in nearly six weeks — but this time they mean business. He’s been put on a strict diet and hates it because he can’t eat his favourite foods like burger and chips, or go to the shop and get chocolate bars.

“He won’t go to the gym as he claims he has a problem with his foot. But they’ve got him a personal trainer who’s doing upper body work with him instead.

“A combination of the two should see him drop towards his target weight sooner rather than later.

“He whinges all the time about not eating the fatty foods he craves — but he’s been warned he could drop dead or suffer kidney failure if he doesn’t slim.

“In the meantime he’s been moved to the medical wing to lose the fat.”

The Ripper brought terror to the North of England before his eventual capture in 1981.

Slob Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe gets a personal trainer | The Sun |News

AAG

shop for chocolate bars !!!!!! burger and chips !!!! gym !!! if i could only swear on the AA grumpy column.

what beard and sandals liberalists work there ? this is unbelievable.

i know broadmoor is a so called hospital cum prison because you cannot discharge yourself but hells teeth he slaughtered 13 women yet this ratbag has access to more comforts luxuries and foods than we can afford outside in the real world.

as an alternative to him hanging by rope let him eat a mc donalds mega meal for

breakfast dinner tea and supper at the tax payers expense of course and with a bit of luck he will drop dead or suffer kidney failure and drop dead either way it would be money well spent .

p.s do they serve burger and chips and chocolate in hell ????????

AAG
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1186906 wrote: good afternoon FG faithfull its only me A.A grumpy with another story for you to debate on.

its been 28 years since peter sutcliffe caused terror around leeds and it seems he,s been living a life of luxury in broadmoor.

THE bloated Yorkshire Ripper has been given his own PERSONAL TRAINER in top-security Broadmoor hospital after doctors ordered him to lose four stone.

The killer is being put through his paces under a rigorous exercise routine designed to slim down his 19st bulk.

A dietician has also been brought in to replace his favourite snacks — including burgers, chips, pasta, chocolate and biscuits — with healthy salads, cereals and fruit.

And the Ripper, 62-year-old Peter Sutcliffe, has been told he must stay in Broadmoor’s infirmary until he reaches 15st — even if it takes SIX MONTHS.

Sutcliffe, who slaughtered 13 women and tried to kill seven more in a 1970s reign of terror, refuses to use the gym at the hospital in Crowthorne, Berks.

But he faces regular sessions with the trainer in a bid to speed up his weight loss.

A source said: “Sutcliffe has diabetes and constantly snacks on sugary and fatty foods. He’s put on so much weight that you just can’t recognise him now.

“A year ago he was put in the infirmary and told to diet or die.

“The hospital gave up after he only lost 4lb in nearly six weeks — but this time they mean business. He’s been put on a strict diet and hates it because he can’t eat his favourite foods like burger and chips, or go to the shop and get chocolate bars.

“He won’t go to the gym as he claims he has a problem with his foot. But they’ve got him a personal trainer who’s doing upper body work with him instead.

“A combination of the two should see him drop towards his target weight sooner rather than later.

“He whinges all the time about not eating the fatty foods he craves — but he’s been warned he could drop dead or suffer kidney failure if he doesn’t slim.

“In the meantime he’s been moved to the medical wing to lose the fat.”

The Ripper brought terror to the North of England before his eventual capture in 1981.

Slob Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe gets a personal trainer | The Sun |News

AAG

shop for chocolate bars !!!!!! burger and chips !!!! gym !!! if i could only swear on the AA grumpy column.

what beard and sandals liberalists work there ? this is unbelievable.

i know broadmoor is a so called hospital cum prison because you cannot discharge yourself but hells teeth he slaughtered 13 women yet this ratbag has access to more comforts luxuries and foods than we can afford outside in the real world.

as an alternative to him hanging by rope let him eat a mc donalds mega meal for

breakfast dinner tea and supper at the tax payers expense of course and with a bit of luck he will drop dead or suffer kidney failure and drop dead either way it would be money well spent .

p.s do they serve burger and chips and chocolate in hell ????????

AAG Another great column Andy bringing our attention to the mad pc world of lilly livered bleedin heart liberals.

I saw this in the paper and was as astonished as you.

Even with my own recent events.... i say..... 'you do the crime.... you do the time'. No bloody computers, playstations, gyms, games rooms and nice food extra's. He wasn't a lard arrse when he went into prison so the spineless do gooders in prison let him get that way. Sounds like even if he had access to a gym, he was too porked to be arssed to use it. Why do they need a gym anyway? If they had just three sensible meals a day, no treats, no chocolate and four hours physical work every day like heavy duty cleaning or rock breaking, he wouldn't have got such a porker and now drain the tax payer further by having a fitness instructer. :-5:-5 The could have at least put ex lax chocolate in his cell then he wouldn't be such a lardy because he'd be on the bog all day.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

I say let him eat himself to death, let him get to be obese and then hopefully croak. What a complete joke @ him having a personal trainer, he is a serial killer why not just off him and be done with it. :-5
Oscar Namechange

tracy829;1205609 wrote: I say let him eat himself to death, let him get to be obese and then hopefully croak. What a complete joke @ him having a personal trainer, he is a serial killer why not just off him and be done with it. :-5 I fail to understand how he has got so over weight. I have a close relative in prison awaiting trial and as it is our first family member inside, it was quite an eye opener. I used to be like many who believed they went inside and were bestowed all luxeries and i used to be irate over the way they were treated. My relative has none of these luxeries and i was quite shocked to hear that he only gets one roast dinner a year for example. There are no treats, no cake etc so i really don't get how Sutcliffe got so overweight.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

oscar;1205614 wrote: I fail to understand how he has got so over weight. I have a close relative in prison awaiting trial and as it is our first family member inside, it was quite an eye opener. I used to be like many who believed they went inside and were bestowed all luxeries and i used to be irate over the way they were treated. My relative has none of these luxeries and i was quite shocked to hear that he only gets one roast dinner a year for example. There are no treats, no cake etc so i really don't get how Sutcliffe got so overweight.

Comforting to know the serial killers get the perks, eh? Something just isnt right with that.:mad:
spot

Post by spot »

It may have something to do with his being in hospital instead of in prison perhaps. Broadmoor being, after all's said and done, a hospital.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1205770 wrote: It may have something to do with his being in hospital instead of in prison perhaps. Broadmoor being, after all's said and done, a hospital. That's probably the explanation.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

spot;1205770 wrote: It may have something to do with his being in hospital instead of in prison perhaps. Broadmoor being, after all's said and done, a hospital.

Was just about to say that , we don't want his family suing the hospital do we if he dies of obesity under their care
spot

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1205806 wrote: Was just about to say that , we don't want his family suing the hospital do we if he dies of obesity under their care

He has a family? I was entirely unaware of that. No children, no wife, no mother - perhaps you're referring to siblings?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1205828 wrote: He has a family? I was entirely unaware of that. No children, no wife, no mother - perhaps you're referring to siblings?
If i remember correctly, did Sonia Sutcliff not divorce him and they had no offspring?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

I just presume he has a relative somewhere? It was an example of the "suing mentality" rather than any real knowledge of his family.

I'm assuming he at one stage had a father and a mother, how else did he get here?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Despite being given a whole life tariff by successive Home Secretaries, Sutcliffe could still be released from custody if the parole board decides that he is no longer a danger to the public. He was originally sentenced to a minimum of 30 years, so he could be released from prison in 2011 because the system under which his tariff was increased has since been declared illegal by the European Court of Human Rights and also the High Court. The main point of conflict is that the continued detention of Sutcliffe and other life prisoners is currently controlled by a politician – the Home Secretary – rather than by a member of the judiciary. A European Court of Human Rights hearing which opened in February 2007 is reviewing whether life imprisonment is a violation of human rights; if life imprisonment is outlawed, then Sutcliffe and all other prisoners serving such sentences in Europe would have their cases recalled to court for a new sentence to be set.

Sutcliffe was not on a Home Office list, published in late 2006, of 35 murderers in England and Wales who had been told by various judges and politicians that they should never be released.

Sutcliffe's father died in 2004 and was cremated. On 17 January 2005, Sutcliffe was allowed to visit Grange over Sands, where the ashes had been scattered. The decision to allow the temporary release was initiated by David Blunkett and later ratified by Charles Clarke when he took over the role of Home Secretary. Sutcliffe was accompanied by four members of the hospital staff. Despite the passage of 25 years since the Ripper murders, Sutcliffe's visit was still the focus of front-page tabloid headlines.[25]

On 22 December 2007, Sutcliffe was attacked once again. A fellow inmate named Patrick Sureda lunged at him with a metal cutlery knife. Sutcliffe flung himself backwards and the blade missed his right eye, instead stabbing him in the cheek.[26]

On 17 February 2009, it was reported[27] that Sutcliffe was 'fit to leave Broadmoor'. If the Ministry of Justice agrees with the doctors' verdict, he will be sent to a medium-secure unit where he could be allowed out on short release for rehabilitation.

from wikipedia

Soon after Peter Sutcliffe's conviction, reports began to surface in the north of England claiming that there were not one but two Yorkshire Rippers and that the main Ripper was still free and still killing. The "Two Rippers" proposal was formalised in a book titled The Real Yorkshire Ripper, written and self-published by Noel O'Gara. The theory has gained a cult following over the years and has been the subject of fierce polemics in internet forums. Occasionally it gets a mention in the mainstream media.[30]

The "two Rippers" scenario was in fact stated on several occasions by the police and media during 1978-80, prior to Sutcliffe's arrest.[31]

Officially the case remains closed and Peter Sutcliffe has made no move to modify his confessions to the thirteen murders of which he was convicted. However, family members who visited Sutcliffe prior to his trial reported that at the time he was emphatically denying having killed all the Ripper victims.[32]

More recently, the News of the World reported on 6 February 2005 that Sutcliffe was preparing to publish a book in which he would deny having committed all the murders of which he was convicted

Hmmm interesting
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

quote;

because the system under which his tariff was increased has since been declared illegal by the European Court of Human Rights and also the High Court. The main point of conflict is that the continued detention of Sutcliffe and other life prisoners is currently controlled by a politician – the Home Secretary – rather than by a member of the judiciary. A European Court of Human Rights hearing which opened in February 2007 is reviewing whether life imprisonment is a violation of human rights; if life imprisonment is outlawed, then Sutcliffe and all other prisoners serving such sentences in Europe would have their cases recalled to court for a new sentence to be set.

prefrebaly death by hanging :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1208212 wrote: prefrebaly death by hanging :yh_rotfl :sneaky::sneaky:
spot

Post by spot »

I'd prefer to see him released back into the community. It would indicate that there's still hope for us all.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

pantoandy;1208212 wrote: quote;

because the system under which his tariff was increased has since been declared illegal by the European Court of Human Rights and also the High Court. The main point of conflict is that the continued detention of Sutcliffe and other life prisoners is currently controlled by a politician – the Home Secretary – rather than by a member of the judiciary. A European Court of Human Rights hearing which opened in February 2007 is reviewing whether life imprisonment is a violation of human rights; if life imprisonment is outlawed, then Sutcliffe and all other prisoners serving such sentences in Europe would have their cases recalled to court for a new sentence to be set.

prefrebaly death by hanging :yh_rotfl

:wah: i like your thinking!:o
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

spot;1208401 wrote: I'd prefer to see him released back into the community. It would indicate that there's still hope for us all.

Hope for us? to what, become one of his victims? :mad:
spot

Post by spot »

tracy829;1208510 wrote: Hope for us? to what, become one of his victims? :mad:

In what way do you think Broadmoor would release someone back into the community if he was still professionally considered more of a risk than any other person at large?
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

spot;1208582 wrote: In what way do you think Broadmoor would release someone back into the community if he was still professionally considered more of a risk than any other person at large?

I dont think any murderer should be released from prison OR mental hospital, especially a serial killer, i think my siggy says what my opinion is.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

spot;1208582 wrote: In what way do you think Broadmoor would release someone back into the community if he was still professionally considered more of a risk than any other person at large?

if he hung there would be no risk
spot

Post by spot »

It's rather interesting to see the varied attitudes, don't you think? Some people take a morally responsible, justifiable approach, others just refuse to get it. That's life in a nutshell.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

spot;1208621 wrote: It's rather interesting to see the varied attitudes, don't you think? Some people take a morally responsible, justifiable approach, others just refuse to get it. That's life in a nutshell.

Exactly, i agree, see the morally responsible thing to do would be to execute him because thats the ONLY guarantee that he will NEVER murder again. The morally responsible thing to do is put the lives of his victims before his, let him go and its saying their lives meant nothing.
spot

Post by spot »

tracy829;1208645 wrote: Exactly, i agree, see the morally responsible thing to do would be to execute him because thats the ONLY guarantee that he will NEVER murder again. The morally responsible thing to do is put the lives of his victims before his, let him go and its saying their lives meant nothing.

I'm delighted to say that the United Kingdom, together with the rest of the civilized world, abolished the death penalty decades ago - in our case 40 years back.

The only way to guarantee any individual never murders is to kill them first. Everyone's a potential risk in that regard whether they've murdered before or not.

The idea that a criminal sentence is a deterrent to others is pretty unjustifiable. The idea that it's for revenge is pretty disgusting. As a way toward rehabilitation it's supportable so long as rehabilitation's attempted though that seems damn rare to me.
tracy829

Post by tracy829 »

spot;1208654 wrote: I'm delighted to say that the United Kingdom, together with the rest of the civilized world, abolished the death penalty decades ago - in our case 40 years back.

The only way to guarantee any individual never murders is to kill them first. Everyone's a potential risk in that regard whether they've murdered before or not.

The idea that a criminal sentence is a deterrent to others is pretty unjustifiable. The idea that it's for revenge is pretty disgusting. As a way toward rehabilitation it's supportable so long as rehabilitation's attempted though that seems damn rare to me.

Ahh so now the USA isnt civilized? Or do we value the lives of law abiding citizens before that of their murderers? I live in Minnesota we dont even have the DP, but oh how i wish we did. Texas has the right idea. We will leave rehabilitating serial killers up to you, perhaps you could let one live with you after release huh? The death penalty nor any other sentence isnt meant to be a deterrant, they are punishments upheld by the LAW. Criminals are fully aware of the punishments they could face before they go out and rape and murder people. So if you kill someone in Texas theres a good change you will die for it. Perhaps you should read up on some of the crimes men on death row have committed to get there. But it appears that ignoring the victims suits you better.:-5
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

This monster does not deserve to live. When he dies, he will be one more monster off the face of our earth.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”