PIG SICK the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello well here i am again like that richard the third that wont flush away.

i just could resist this story even if it means hamming it up i just cannot miss a chance to have a pork sorry poke at the filth.

so here we are with a very funny story if you cannot stand any more pork jokes and wish to give it the chop just trotter down to the story .

the serious bit is at the bottom but if he wants to make a pig issue about it and comes to an enquiry who will foot the bill ?

ok thats enough im going to plod off before i make a pig of myself :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

A DAD was hauled out of bed and arrested for having an ornamental PIG in his garden — after his policeman neighbour claimed it was put there to poke fun at him.

Shocked Robin Demczak, 57, was dragged off to cells and held for more than 6½ hours as the constable’s colleagues grilled him about the porcelain porker.

He was finally freed without charge after explaining the black pig with white spots had been there for eight years — while the officer had only lived next door for FOUR.

Fuming window fitter Robin — who used to have a PIGGERY in his back garden — slammed the swoop yesterday.

He said: “I was in bed and I could hear police cars outside.

“I was thinking, ‘What’s going on?’ Then I was dragged out by police, arrested and chucked in the back of a police car.

“I was held by them for almost seven hours because having the stone pig apparently counted as harassment.” Neighbour PC John Ablett called in his colleagues

following a simmering 18-month feud over a footpath that splits his back garden from Robin’s in Witney, Oxfordshire.

The traffic cop insists the former pig farmer has no right to use it.

Robin said: “PC Ablett had me arrested because he didn’t like me keeping my 12-inch porcelain model pig in the back garden.

“He seems to think it is offensive to policemen.”

The dad, who got rid of his hogs years ago and now uses the sty as a shed, told how his neighbour also failed to see the funny side over a sign he painted saying: “No pigs”. He denied it was a dig at the cop.

Robin explained: “When I got rid of all the pigs, I painted a sign saying there weren’t any left in there. That was in case someone was worried about them.”

Although he was freed without charge, Robin was ordered to REMOVE the ornamental pig from the garden of his £200,000 home.

He was also told to STOP calling his outbuilding a sty.

Robin said: “The reason I call it that is because it used to be a piggery — it has still got troughs and slurry dips in the floor.”

Yesterday Thames Valley police confirmed officers were still looking into the complaint made against him.

A force spokesman said: “We can confirm that a man was arrested on suspicion of harassment in relation to the incident.

“He has been released without charge. But the investigation is still ongoing.

“There was an ornament in the garden and also some writing on a wall.” PC Ablett was last night unavailable for comment.

Swinestoppers as ornamental pig in garden sparks harassment claim from policeman neighbour | The Sun |News

AAG

ok pig jokes aside this is a serious abuse of police powers and should be referred to the police complaints commision.

this gentleman was arrested merely because the police constable didnt like his porcelin pig and used the old pals act to get his fellow officers to arrest and grill this chap.

this officer is not fit to wear a police uniform and if he cannot be profesional about his conduct and job then he should be booted out of the force we do not need.

bully boy coppers like this this was a total waste of police time money and resorces and there would have been no charges anyway as the cps would have thrown this out or it would have been laughed out of court.

it was intended to inconvenence and embarass the chap but it turned out that the police where the embarassed ones.

questions should be asked high up how this farce of so called british justice came about as for pc ablett he should have a misconduct strike on his record or face charges of gross misconduct and bringing the force into disrepute and kicked out altogether or will the police just sit on it untill it all blows over ?

its another dent in the armour of respect for the police.

AAG
Peg

Post by Peg »

Talk about abuse of power!
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

Peg;1175349 wrote: Talk about abuse of power!

...and a farce, a waste of police resources and being totally ridiculous.

Someone should give this chap a bag of pennies to chuck on his lawn and jump on..... stamp those coppers into the ground! ;) :D
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Andy, I saw this in the paper yesterday and Mr O and myself absoluetly wet outselves laughing. The plods have a real chip on their shoulder don't they?

The man has even now been told to stop calling the building a sty.

IT IS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING THAT THIS MAN WAS HELD IN CUSTODY AT THE WHIM OF A JUMPED UP, PARANOID, DELUDED MORON.

Let's hope he sue's the sue's the arsse off them for 'malicious arrest' and 'false imprisonment'.

Now, does any-one know where i can buy a china pig? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Of course, in a Fascist state like Hitler's Germany where there are no Human Rights we'd just never have heard of the bloke again.

Nick Griffin, fuhrer of the BNP (British National Party), is a Fascist and wishes Britain to be a Fascist state.

pantoandy and oscar support the BNP.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

The cop sounds like an immature arsehole with a grudge. Hope the guy he harrassed takes him to court.:mad:
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1175364 wrote: Of course, in a Fascist state like Hitler's Germany where there are no Human Rights we'd just never have heard of the bloke again.

Nick Griffin, fuhrer of the BNP (British National Party), is a Fascist and wishes Britain to be a Fascist state.

pantoandy and oscar support the BNP. I fail to see what a thread about a plod abusing his power has got to do with the BNP. ???????????????????
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1175370 wrote: The cop sounds like an immature arsehole with a grudge. Hope the guy he harrassed takes him to court.:mad:
Ducks..... I can't tell you anything here but i hope to be contacting the man :-6:-6:-6
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

I fail to see what a thread about a plod abusing his power has got to do with the BNP.

Our human rights are what protects us when a plod abuses his power. The BNP is a Fascist party and wishes to make the UK a Fascist state. In a Fascist state there are no human rights. Therefore in a Fascist state there is nothing to protect us from abusive plods.

(btw, I very strongly suspect that the bloke in this case WAS trying to wind up the plod - with considerable success by the sound of it! Still no reason to pull him in though.)

Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1175388 wrote: Our human rights are what protects us when a plod abuses his power. The BNP is a Fascist party and wishes to make the UK a Fascist state. In a Fascist state there are no human rights. Therefore in a Fascist state there is nothing to protect us from abusive plods.

(btw, I very strongly suspect that the bloke in this case WAS trying to wind up the plod - with considerable success by the sound of it! Still no reason to pull him in though.)
It is the human rights bill and lawyers such as Cherie Blair that have sent this country down the tiolet.

The next time you have extremist muslims screaming abuse in the streets of Luton at our returning troops and plod can't arrest them due to their human rights..... you may remember that.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Clodhopper;1175388 wrote: Our human rights are what protects us when a plod abuses his power. The BNP is a Fascist party and wishes to make the UK a Fascist state. In a Fascist state there are no human rights. Therefore in a Fascist state there is nothing to protect us from abusive plods.

He was finally freed without charge after explaining the black pig with white spots had been there for eight years — while the officer had only lived next door for FOUR.

This guy was good then! He had the pig there 4 years before the cop moved in and it has taken the cop 4 years to notice it. :wah:
Oscar Namechange

Peg;1175400 wrote: This guy was good then! He had the pig there 4 years before the cop moved in and it has taken the cop 4 years to notice it. :wah: Yes, the British police are certainly of the finest intelligence...... Not :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Peg: Good point!:yh_rotfl

I was thinking more about the "No Pigs" sign.

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1175384 wrote: Ducks..... I can't tell you anything here but i hope to be contacting the man :-6:-6:-6

Well, you should have become a lawyer Oscar:wah:. I'd hire you on a retainer:wah:
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1175449 wrote: Well, you should have become a lawyer Oscar:wah:. I'd hire you on a retainer:wah: Thankyou...... I'll do it for $5 and some food.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1175427 wrote: Peg: Good point!:yh_rotfl

I was thinking more about the "No Pigs" sign. I'm putting this in my window.

Attached files
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1175480 wrote: I'm putting this in my window.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl What's next in your silly pc country...no more peeps collecting pig ornaments, flags, etc. Best not to move next to a cop or they will take offence?:yh_rotfl Although we did have some moron living out back years ago who had the rebel flag on his house...he took it down after major complaints from the neighbors...all of whom were white.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1175482 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl What's next in your silly pc country...no more peeps collecting pig ornaments, flags, etc. Best not to move next to a cop or they will take offence?:yh_rotfl Although we did have some moron living out back years ago who had the rebel flag on his house...he took it down after major complaints from the neighbors...all of whom were white. This story reminds me of something that happened to me last year. I was on the phone to a senior police officer at our local plod station and the conversation was getting quite bitchy. He was being patronising so i said 'Don't talk to me like I've just come up the Thames on a Banana boat'. He went mental and threatened to send a car and immediately arrest me for racist comments. As i know a little of my history, i told him to please do so because i'd have laughed out of court.

I did some googling to get my facts absolutely correct and send him a print out of the meaning of the phrase. It originates from the time London was in the grip of the plague. The only part of Europe that was not affected was Holland and the West Indie's crew would sail their boats to Holland, sell their banana's on to the Dutch who would then boat them up the Thames River into the heart of London. The British who were dropping like flie's from the Plague naturally thought the Dutch were plain stupid to risk such a venture. This is where the saying originates from as well as the saying 'Dutch Courage.

I sent this to him and suggested he went back to school for some basic history lessons and i've never heard from the moron since.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1175497 wrote: This story reminds me of something that happened to me last year. I was on the phone to a senior police officer at our local plod station and the conversation was getting quite bitchy. He was being patronising so i said 'Don't talk to me like I've just come up the Thames on a Banana boat'. He went mental and threatened to send a car and immediately arrest me for racist comments. As i know a little of my history, i told him to please do so because i'd have laughed out of court.

I did some googling to get my facts absolutely correct and send him a print out of the meaning of the phrase. It originates from the time London was in the grip of the plague. The only part of Europe that was not affected was Holland and the West Indie's crew would sail their boats to Holland, sell their banana's on to the Dutch who would then boat them up the Thames River into the heart of London. The British who were dropping like flie's from the Plague naturally thought the Dutch were plain stupid to risk such a venture. This is where the saying originates from as well as the saying 'Dutch Courage.

I sent this to him and suggested he went back to school for some basic history lessons and i've never heard from the moron since.

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Good for you. Yes, we've heard the expression of "banana boat" too. This pc nonsense is nonsense! Jeez, whatever happened to free speech?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

What's next in your silly pc country...no more peeps collecting pig ornaments, flags, etc. Best not to move next to a cop or they will take offence

Well, the point I took from this story is that the policeman DIDN'T get away with it....?

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

Clodhopper;1175508 wrote: Well, the point I took from this story is that the policeman DIDN'T get away with it....?

Good! They should still can him anyway.
Oscar Namechange

Clodhopper;1175508 wrote: Well, the point I took from this story is that the policeman DIDN'T get away with it....? As i found myself Clod.... the police albiet not all of them run rough shod over the public. We are now in a police state where officers remove their collar numbers to beat men and women in the street. The IPCC are bogged down with cases of complaints. Most of 'Joe Public' who don't know the system or believe they can't bring them to account or discipline them. Look at the moronic action of a PC who punched the air in a trial because she got a conviction for a broken bike cable and common assault. That is the kind of pathetic minded idiots that we call 'The Police'. She didn't get away with it and the worm is turning. More of the public are becoming aware of how to take the police to task and i do all i can to educate folk who have been treated badly by them.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1175499 wrote: :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Good for you. Yes, we've heard the expression of "banana boat" too. This pc nonsense is nonsense! Jeez, whatever happened to free speech? The point is ducks.....this was a senior police officer who didn't even know his own countries basic history. :yh_rotfl
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

oscar;1175517 wrote: The point is ducks.....this was a senior police officer who didn't even know his own countries basic history. :yh_rotfl

And you wonder how he passed the police test:thinking:. Did he even bother to study at school? Probs not.
Oscar Namechange

qsducks;1175534 wrote: And you wonder how he passed the police test:thinking:. Did he even bother to study at school? Probs not. I can't speak for fact but i did hear that our Police were taking lower grade officers. Some that i have met, the kids round here run rings round them.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Clodhopper;1175427 wrote: Peg: Good point!:yh_rotfl

I was thinking more about the "No Pigs" sign.

Robin explained: “When I got rid of all the pigs, I painted a sign saying there weren’t any left in there. That was in case someone was worried about them.”
I'm assuming the sign has been there for 8 years also.
Peg

Post by Peg »

Clodhopper;1175508 wrote: Well, the point I took from this story is that the policeman DIDN'T get away with it....?

“He has been released without charge. But the investigation is still ongoing.

It's still being investigated. That leaves the door open for further harrassment. This cop should be suspended.
Oscar Namechange

Peg;1175713 wrote: I'm assuming the sign has been there for 8 years also. Really!! Some people are just too touchy :yh_rotfl

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”