UFO filmed watching Obama's Inauguration

Fact is stranger than fiction.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

As Obama took his Inauguration speech, a Mysterious object seemed to be watching him!!!!!!

UFO sees Obama become President | The Sun |News
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Ah, it was a stealth bomber keeping an eye on the situation.........................:)
Oscar Namechange

chonsigirl;1117196 wrote: Ah, it was a stealth bomber keeping an eye on the situation.........................:)

Nah, it was the bus load of mexicans he was welcoming :sneaky:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
abbey

Post by abbey »

oscar;1117195 wrote: As Obama took his Inauguration speech, a Mysterious object seemed to be watching him!!!!!!

UFO sees Obama become President | The Sun |NewsIt must be true, it's in the Sun :rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1117363 wrote: I haven't seen the footage but I believe it was a bird from the discussions I've read,

but whats interesting is the Daily Suns decision to put UFO stories on front page on a regular basis...

I cant view this CNN video footage on my computer so I'm not sure if it's the correct one but I will post it anyway: U.S. celebrates as President Obama vows new era - CNN.com

Sorry Themis, I can get the link but can't get the video on it to play. I'll google later to see if i can find anything else on it.

If it had been a stealth, would one have been around in daylight?

I think Britain has gone UFO crazy since we have no explanation for those wind turbines being damaged yet and the area is noe very heavilly guarded.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

That was Jimbo and his new alien buddies cruising.

:D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

such a crisp, clear photo. Obviously a beings from another world keeping an eye on things here....
Oscar Namechange

Themis;1117482 wrote: It is no surprise that the area is guarded, the solid projectile didn't touch the ground, only conceivable explanation would be a missile or the strange lights(ufo), i guess the MOD will look at both alternatives and **** their pants and wont have a clue what to do except get someone to confess.

The MoD said: “Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting.”

I think falling Ice is their best excuse, although I would be very surprised if the Mod didn't interview the witnesses who saw the lights.

There was a vast array of people who saw the lights and were interviewed by the MOD and newspapers. Most described the lights as having light 'tentacles' snaking down to the ground. The MOD have admited to testing robot Stelath in the area.

Latest UFO news update,MOD said Wind Turbine was damaged by stealth bomber not by Alien UFO,2009 ? | Latest UFO videos,,Aliens Pictures,UFOs Sightings,UFO News Updated Daily

One 30 foot turbine was completely destroyed, the other, one rotor knocked off and anothe bent out of shape. Surely, the Stealth must have been severley damaged? yet no debris has been found. The remains of the turbines are in Germany under-going tests for signs of impact with alien craft.
spot

Post by spot »

What part of a turbine is 30 foot?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1117893 wrote: What part of a turbine is 30 foot?

My mistake, that should have been 300 foot.
spot

Post by spot »

oscar;1117897 wrote: My mistake, that should have been 300 foot.

And you're claiming two wind turbines at Conisholme were put out of commission on January 4th? Not just one?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

That's why I asked "What part of a turbine is 30 foot? " in response to "One 30 foot turbine was completely destroyed" and got "My mistake, that should have been 300 foot". The blades aren't 300 foot, are they? Maybe they are, maybe my sense of scale is non-existent.

The easier solution to all this back-and-fro is for people to use common terms like "wind turbine" and "blade" which everyone understands instead of 30 or 300 foot turbine which I don't.
Daniyal

Post by Daniyal »

First That Didn't Exist But Now They Do :wah::wah:
Never Argue With An Idiot. They Drag You Down To Their Level Then Beat You With Experience.

When An Elder Passes On To Higher Life , Its Like One Of The Library Have Shut Down

To Desire Security Is A Sign Of Insecurity .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

When you can control a man's thinking you don't have to worry about his action ...:driving:
spot

Post by spot »

Themis;1118350 wrote: Lighten up my old friend and do some research, this did happen by the way???

Do some research? I'm the one who knows only one wind turbine was damaged, because I read news reports. Oscar's the one who seems to think two were damaged, one "totally" and "the other, one rotor knocked off and another bent out of shape" - what have I got wrong?

What is "this" that "did happen by the way"?

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”