cops wont frisk tranny prisoners the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello just the grumps slipping into something slinky for todays story

STRAIT-LACED cops have expressed "concerns" about frisking some prisoners – because they're TRANNIES.

Officers in the London borough of Lewisham have apparently told top brass they do not want to 'shake down' people who have had a sex change.

The prudish police claim it could be against their religion.

But ex-top cop Brian Paddick has blasted them for trying to shirk their responsibilities.

'

The former Deputy Assistant Met Commissioner – who was Britain's most senior openly gay policeman – said: "As far as I know there's no religion that says you can't search trans-gender prisoners is there?"

Speaking on his honeymoon in South Africa, the I'm a Celebrity star, added: "This just shows that there is still descrimination and sexism in the force."

Minutes from a senior management team meeting show Superintendent Wayne Nash, head of operations in Lewisham, had raised concerns among his officers with the borough's top cops.

The note said: "Supt Nash has circulated some papers regarding searching trans-gender prisoners.

"Some officers have expressed concerns around searching trans-gender prisoners for religious reasons

"This will be discussed in more detail outside the meeting."

Details of the meeting were released under the Freedom of Information Act and published online.

But a Scotland Yard spokesman insisted: "We are not aware of any complaints from officers about searching trans-gender prisoners.

"There must be some mistake in the minutes."

John Stevenson, of the Police Federation's Lewisham branch, which represents rank-and-file cops, added: "I don't think I've heard of any complaints like that."

Cops 'won't frisk' trannies | The Sun |News

AAG

well this one takes the biscuit is it because its not P.C or because its T.V or they may find a little more tucked away than they thought.

what makes a man want to dress up in womens clothing ( outside of panto)

is beyond me.

if i had to do it i,d make sure i wore gloves first.

givvus a kiss sweetie :-4:-4:-4

AAG
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1108339 wrote: hello just the grumps slipping into something slinky for todays story

STRAIT-LACED cops have expressed "concerns" about frisking some prisoners – because they're TRANNIES.

Officers in the London borough of Lewisham have apparently told top brass they do not want to 'shake down' people who have had a sex change.

The prudish police claim it could be against their religion.

But ex-top cop Brian Paddick has blasted them for trying to shirk their responsibilities.

'

The former Deputy Assistant Met Commissioner – who was Britain's most senior openly gay policeman – said: "As far as I know there's no religion that says you can't search trans-gender prisoners is there?"

Speaking on his honeymoon in South Africa, the I'm a Celebrity star, added: "This just shows that there is still descrimination and sexism in the force."

Minutes from a senior management team meeting show Superintendent Wayne Nash, head of operations in Lewisham, had raised concerns among his officers with the borough's top cops.

The note said: "Supt Nash has circulated some papers regarding searching trans-gender prisoners.

"Some officers have expressed concerns around searching trans-gender prisoners for religious reasons

"This will be discussed in more detail outside the meeting."

Details of the meeting were released under the Freedom of Information Act and published online.

But a Scotland Yard spokesman insisted: "We are not aware of any complaints from officers about searching trans-gender prisoners.

"There must be some mistake in the minutes."

John Stevenson, of the Police Federation's Lewisham branch, which represents rank-and-file cops, added: "I don't think I've heard of any complaints like that."

Cops 'won't frisk' trannies | The Sun |News

AAG

well this one takes the biscuit is it because its not P.C or because its T.V or they may find a little more tucked away than they thought.

what makes a man want to dress up in womens clothing ( outside of panto)

is beyond me.

if i had to do it i,d make sure i wore gloves first.

givvus a kiss sweetie :-4:-4:-4

AAG

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Strikes me that coppers only sign up so they can wear a uniform these days. They sure as hell don't seem to want to catch any villains.:rolleyes:
Oscar Namechange

OpenMind;1108727 wrote: Strikes me that coppers only sign up so they can wear a uniform these days. They sure as hell don't seem to want to catch any villains.:rolleyes:

Besides, what self-respecting Transvestite is going fancy some hairy arsse copper?

Panto.......... Transvestites are not homosexuals nor mostly, post or pre op gender:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
dubs

Post by dubs »

Well they are carrying a concealed weapon......;):yh_rotfl

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Oscar Namechange

dubs;1108877 wrote: Well they are carrying a concealed weapon......;):yh_rotfl

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

That'll be their love trunchon :wah:

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”