bi .. ometric cards or gay for a laugh the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello

well here i am again like a dog turd stuck on your shoe always there....

the latest thing to tickle my fancy was this 2 id cards for bi sexuals and cross dressing men and especially the bit about the homeless which i thought was really funny.

excuse me while i slip into something slinky :-4:-4

BRITS undergoing a sex change are to be allowed two national ID cards, one male and one female.

The Government yesterday revealed they are making special provisions for people with a “dual-gendered life” — like Big Brother’s Nadia Almada.

The 31-year-old Portuguese bank clerk, originally named Carlos, had a sex-swap op to become a woman before entering the Channel 4 house in 2004.

Under the rules, one card will record the holder’s old identity, the other their new one. But those midway through the process must pay twice for the £30 cards.

Draft legislation published by the Home Office said pre-op transsexuals “can hold a National Identity card which can be used for travel in one gender, as well as an Identification Card which is not valid for travel but can be used to prove their identity in a second gender reliably and securely and reflects a different name, signature and photograph”.

Foreign nationals living in Britain will begin receiving the cards next week, and trials at two airports start next month.

Britons and citizens from Europe will start to receive the cards from autumn 2009.

Large-scale issuing of cards — at a cost of £4.78billion over ten years — begins in 2011 or 2012.

The new rules also say that women who marry and fail to change their name on their card could be fined up to £1,000.

Penalties will also apply to people who fail to report their cards lost or stolen.

Fines starting at £125 for the first infringement will normally only be imposed on those persistently refusing to have their data updated. A Home Office spokesman said the civil penalties are not intended to be severe or revenue-raising.

He added: “We would always encourage people to update their information voluntarily but in some cases we would apply a basic penalty.”

However shadow home secretary Dominic Grieve said: “At a time of economic hardship, the public will be dismayed the Government plans to fine innocent people for inaccuracies on the Government’s own database, using summary powers.”

Homeless people wanting ID cards may be able to give their address as a bench, bus stop or park where they are often found.

Addresses will be recorded on the register but will not appear on the card.

AAG

this is absolute lunacy nanny labour at it again lets hope the tories consign this idea to the rubbish bin where it belongs if they get elected.

i know the freddie brigade have rights but isnt this going a bit too far?

and homeless people giving an address as a park bench or bus stop is ludicrous.

obviously the fines are yet another labour stealth tax and what will it solve anyway? apart from nothing you cannot make people carry these cards or the courts will be full of human rights cases which will cost the government more than the cards themselves.

personally im going to be a scizophrenic call myself norman and apply for 2 cards one as norman bates and one as mother.

hang on we,re back to cross dressing again.

AAG
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1067308 wrote: hello

well here i am again like a dog turd stuck on your shoe always there....

the latest thing to tickle my fancy was this 2 id cards for bi sexuals and cross dressing men and especially the bit about the homeless which i thought was really funny.

excuse me while i slip into something slinky :-4:-4

BRITS undergoing a sex change are to be allowed two national ID cards, one male and one female.

The Government yesterday revealed they are making special provisions for people with a “dual-gendered life” — like Big Brother’s Nadia Almada.

The 31-year-old Portuguese bank clerk, originally named Carlos, had a sex-swap op to become a woman before entering the Channel 4 house in 2004.

Under the rules, one card will record the holder’s old identity, the other their new one. But those midway through the process must pay twice for the £30 cards.

Draft legislation published by the Home Office said pre-op transsexuals “can hold a National Identity card which can be used for travel in one gender, as well as an Identification Card which is not valid for travel but can be used to prove their identity in a second gender reliably and securely and reflects a different name, signature and photograph”.

Foreign nationals living in Britain will begin receiving the cards next week, and trials at two airports start next month.

Britons and citizens from Europe will start to receive the cards from autumn 2009.

Large-scale issuing of cards — at a cost of £4.78billion over ten years — begins in 2011 or 2012.

The new rules also say that women who marry and fail to change their name on their card could be fined up to £1,000.

Penalties will also apply to people who fail to report their cards lost or stolen.

Fines starting at £125 for the first infringement will normally only be imposed on those persistently refusing to have their data updated. A Home Office spokesman said the civil penalties are not intended to be severe or revenue-raising.

He added: “We would always encourage people to update their information voluntarily but in some cases we would apply a basic penalty.”

However shadow home secretary Dominic Grieve said: “At a time of economic hardship, the public will be dismayed the Government plans to fine innocent people for inaccuracies on the Government’s own database, using summary powers.”

Homeless people wanting ID cards may be able to give their address as a bench, bus stop or park where they are often found.

Addresses will be recorded on the register but will not appear on the card.

AAG

this is absolute lunacy nanny labour at it again lets hope the tories consign this idea to the rubbish bin where it belongs if they get elected.

i know the freddie brigade have rights but isnt this going a bit too far?

and homeless people giving an address as a park bench or bus stop is ludicrous.

obviously the fines are yet another labour stealth tax and what will it solve anyway? apart from nothing you cannot make people carry these cards or the courts will be full of human rights cases which will cost the government more than the cards themselves.

personally im going to be a scizophrenic call myself norman and apply for 2 cards one as norman bates and one as mother.

hang on we,re back to cross dressing again.

AAG

Here we are again confusing Gordon Brown with Blair's 'nanny Labour'.

I do not understand why you should be against I.D. cards.

You recently had a thread bewailing Immigration and the BNP.

Brown has actually been called a racist by Tory back-benchers for proposing 'Immigration Control'. I was under the impression that this is what the BNP wanted?

Has it not occured to you, that I.D. cards could be Brown's way of curbing illegal immigrants???

As it's pretty obvious to everyone else/

FOUR MORE YEARS OF GORDON BROWN
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

oscar;1067450 wrote: Has it not occured to you, that I.D. cards could be Brown's way of curbing illegal immigrants???

Does that mean we can chuck them straight back in the sea then?:thinking:

:D
Oscar Namechange

OpenMind;1067483 wrote: Does that mean we can chuck them straight back in the sea then?:thinking:

:D

What the I.D cards or the illegal immigrants?? :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

NO THE CROSS DRESSING FREDDIES:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

which is what this article is really about p.s how will they police it ?

it is impossible and what can they do to someone not carrying a card ? nothing.

because if you make people carry a i.d card it becomes a police and controlled state

the police become the gestapo and the government like the communist russian government of the gorbachov age.

it didnt work in russia it wont work here even though its what blair and brown want.

GORDON BROWN IS TONY BLAIRS PUPPET!!!!
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1067500 wrote:

GORDON BROWN IS TONY BLAIRS PUPPET!!!!

I hate to be the one to break this to you........ but Gordon Brown has been the Prime Minister for a year now.

Blair is an envoy to the Middle East. :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

FOUR MORE YEARS

GORDON BROWN
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

It would be nice if you gave some link so we can verify this most peculiar story
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Bruv;1067593 wrote: It would be nice if you gave some link so we can verify this most peculiar story

Who?? Oscar or Panto??

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”