hitler waxwork beheaded the AA grumpy column

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

achtung velcome to ze aa grumpy column.

ok i,ll drop the silly german accent now.

been watching too much fawlty towers and crave your indulgence for another offering from the grumpy hall of fame with a story from berlin .

yes its grumpy international now.

THE head of a waxwork Adolf Hitler has been ripped off at a newly opened branch of Madame Tussauds in Berlin

A 41-year-old man has been arrested after attacking the figure only hours after the attraction opened on Saturday.

The inclusion of Hitler in the exhibition has aroused controversy in a country where Nazi symbols are banned.

But the exhibition's organiser said it could hardly depict German history without portraying The Fuhrer.

Madame Tussauds Natalie Ruoss said: "We did surveys while we were planning the exhibition on the street with Berliners and with tourists, and the result was quite clear that Hitler is one of the figures that they want to see.”

AAG

what a silly german sausage he is.

but seriously hitler was a part of history and should be portrayed along with the other notorious nazis of the era gobells himler the beast of belsen etc.

so that children and tourists can see for themselves what they looked like in person and share in the history of ww2 .

this was only a wax effigy i suppose that by breaking its head the man thought he was striking a blow of revenge for hitlers deeds against the german people.

revenge was paid back after the war when many nazis had a date with the hangman or terms of imprisonment .

lets hope tussards can repair hitler and restore him to his former glory where he belongs in a museum.

AAG
OpenMind

Post by OpenMind »

Sorry, but that made me snigger.:o:D
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

OpenMind;1063035 wrote: Sorry, but that made me snigger.:o:D

SNIGGER AT ME AND YOU VILL BE SHOT :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

P.S WATCHING ENGLAND AND GERMANY MATCH 1 EACH IM AFRAID AT PRESENT

HERR GRUMPY
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

pantoandy;1063348 wrote: SNIGGER AT ME AND YOU VILL BE SHOT :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

P.S WATCHING ENGLAND AND GERMANY MATCH 1 EACH IM AFRAID AT PRESENT

HERR GRUMPY

pps we won in the end 2 - 1 to us

THEY DONT LIKE IT UP EM CAPTAIN MANWARING !!!!! :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

HITLER HAS ONLY GOT ONE BALL.

THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP EM

TWO WORLD WARS AND ONE WORLD CUP

That's really funny... they should just put him back without his head. Just to make it more authentic, they should pour petrol over him, lay him in a ditch and set him on fire :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”