sex on a Dubai beach

Fact is stranger than fiction.
spot

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by spot »

I can scarcely credit what I saw but here it is - the pair of them are appealing. Honestly! They've taken it back to court!

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Beach sex couple's appeal begins

"Prosecutors will also appear in court to argue that the couple's sentences should be increased."

So they bloody ought, if only for the idiocy of not walking away from it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by spot »

Dubai's elite really are determined to leave this behind them rather than risk upsetting the tourist industry. Those two wretched idiots are free to leave.Two Britons found guilty of having sex on a Dubai beach are to be deported without serving any jail sentence.

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Beach-sex couple to be deported

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1022554 wrote: Has anybody here ever had sex on the beach?:sneaky:

yes.........and it was a rocky beach!

OUCH!:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
el guapo

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by el guapo »

there jail time has been quashed deing deported now
"To be foolish and to recognize that one is foolish, is better than to be foolish and imagine that one is wise."
qsducks

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by qsducks »

I guess they'll never go vacation back there again.:wah:
spot

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by spot »

Huzzah and bravo, the Dubai authorities have finally, at the very last fence, shown a smidgen of backboneA British man convicted of having sex on a Dubai beach has been re-arrested as he was about board a flight to the UK, his lawyer has said. Vince Acors, 34, of Bromley, London, was detained at Dubai Airport and returned to jail. His lawyer Andrew Crossley said Acors's flight confirmation was allegedly "not in order".

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Dubai beach sex man 're-arrested'

If the UK government has any sense at all it'll confiscate his passport if he ever gets back, the man's a walking embarrassment.
Oscar Namechange

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by Oscar Namechange »

spot;1091774 wrote: Huzzah and bravo, the Dubai authorities have finally, at the very last fence, shown a smidgen of backboneA British man convicted of having sex on a Dubai beach has been re-arrested as he was about board a flight to the UK, his lawyer has said. Vince Acors, 34, of Bromley, London, was detained at Dubai Airport and returned to jail. His lawyer Andrew Crossley said Acors's flight confirmation was allegedly "not in order".

BBC NEWS | World | Middle East | Dubai beach sex man 're-arrested'

If the UK government has any sense at all it'll confiscate his passport if he ever gets back, the man's a walking embarrassment.

The man is an idiot and has no respect whatsoever for saudi law or religion.

If i remember correctly (without checking), this man was photographed with his tounge down a woman's throat in a Saudi public place last week after he got away with having sex on the beach by way of a suspended sentence.

What a great advert for great britain, they should make him saudi embassador (not).
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AussiePam

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by AussiePam »

Heck, I looked at the thread title and thought it was about some new cocktail.. well **** tale perhaps... cheers!!
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Oscar Namechange

sex on a Dubai beach

AussiePam;1091864 wrote: Heck, I looked at the thread title and thought it was about some new cocktail.. well **** tale perhaps... cheers!!

It was a cocktail pam :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl That's why he was arrested :yh_rotfl
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AussiePam

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by AussiePam »

OOOOOh look how that came out, Oscar. The dreaded asterisks. Cocktail is okay but the first half is too naughty to stand alone - cocktale - will that work?

Oscar Namechange

sex on a Dubai beach

AussiePam;1091887 wrote: OOOOOh look how that came out, Oscar. The dreaded asterisks. Cocktail is okay but the first half is too naughty to stand alone - cocktale - will that work?

That worked :yh_rotfl
AussiePam

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by AussiePam »

Her tail and his asterisks...

Odie

sex on a Dubai beach

Post by Odie »

oscar;1091813 wrote: The man is an idiot and has no respect whatsoever for saudi law or religion.

If i remember correctly (without checking), this man was photographed with his tounge down a woman's throat in a Saudi public place last week after he got away with having sex on the beach by way of a suspended sentence.

What a great advert for great britain, they should make him saudi embassador (not).

idiot is a mild word for him!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”