fury over islam is the light doll

Fact is stranger than fiction.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

A DOLL has caused outrage among parents who claim it says “Islam is the light”.

distributors Fisher-Price and Mattel deny claims by US parents that a Muslim worker has tampered with the original voicebox.

Bosses say the toy — also sold in Britain — is programmed to say “Mama” while the rest is “gurgling and gibberish”.

Heather Herode, 33, of Arkansas, said: “I bought it for my two-year-old. The packaging says, ‘The doll hugs and coos’.

But the thing clearly says, ‘Islam is the light’.”

Fisher-Price spokesman said: “The sound is compressed into an inexpensive speaker, so sounds may be imprecise.”

this story is available at the sun online visit and make up your own mind.

i listened to it twice and it clearly says islam is the light.

so why hasnt this muslim worker been sacked when the evidence is irrefutable .

dare they not sack a muslim worker as he could claim religous percecution and get a couple of million dollars out of the company damages? even islamaphobia or political correctnes ?

we may never know as fisher price and mattell are denying everything but has this muslim worker committed a crime under u.s law?

knowing it is one thing proving it is another.

at least fisher price should withdraw the doll from sale pending replacement voiceboxes and investigate the matter further they at least owe that to the children.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Panto,

Here's a link to FG members discussing the doll:-6

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showt ... islam+doll
spot

Post by spot »

The doll's sound system itself isn't adequate to achieve such coherence so the production of the sentence is itself a miracle, obviously. In which case Allah has finally indicated which religion he favours.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

spot;1020421 wrote: The doll's sound system itself isn't adequate to achieve such coherence so the production of the sentence is itself a miracle, obviously. In which case Allah has finally indicated which religion he favours.

:wah::wah:

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”