Tree Man Gets 4 lbs. of warts removed

Fact is stranger than fiction.
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

I posted about this guy some months back. He has a condition where his body produces wart growth and it does not stop so he ends up with hands and feet that resemble tree bark. Well, they removed 4 pounds of wart growth from him.

Here's the link as I can't really paste the article.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... tviewedbox

cars

Post by cars »

Years ago they would have just left the window open?:-2
Cars :)
RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Good one, Cars. Full circle on that one!
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

:-3 I have never seen anything like that in my life time. :eek: I hope they can help him more.
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

I watched all about this person on tele a couple of nights ago.It was destressing to watch but it had to be watched because to be quite honest it was so hard to believe what you was seeing.This poor guy performs with some other friends in a "circus" for his income.These friends are in such a bad way also that it brought tears to my eyes.They also had the "Tree Man" as they call him pulling a truck by his hair for so called entertainment.It just made me realise while watching it how petty so many of our own problems are.
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Yeah - it was compelling viewing. Hard to believe when you see the photo that it's actually a MASSIVE improvement. Gotta be a tough life for him and the others in his "act"

THE MAN WITH THE GOLDEN PUN
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Uncle Kram;839554 wrote: Yeah - it was compelling viewing. Hard to believe when you see the photo that it's actually a MASSIVE improvement. Gotta be a tough life for him and the others in his "act"I just wanted to shout out watching this......why?????
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Carolly;839708 wrote: I just wanted to shout out watching this......why?????
Overwhelming compassion.

Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Uncle Kram;839897 wrote: Overwhelming compassion.To be honest Uncle you had to be a hard faced so and so to watch that and not feel something.......its still with me and I think always will be and the horror of watching those people being used like that so they can simply eat I doubt will ever go away.
Uncle Kram

Post by Uncle Kram »

Yeah, it's not often that a programme grabs you and makes you think like that. We should all count our blessings.

Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Ahhhhhh RedGlitter,

That's aweful...those poor people...how painful must that be:confused:
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

[QUOTE=Carolly;839491]I watched all about this person on tele a couple of nights ago.It was destressing to watch but it had to be watched because to be quite honest it was so hard to believe what you was seeing.This poor guy performs with some other friends in a "circus" for his income.These friends are in such a bad way also that it brought tears to my eyes.They also had the "Tree Man" as they call him pulling a truck by his hair for so called entertainment.It just made me realise while watching it how petty so many of our own problems are.[/QUOTE]

I recorded that and watched it the other day .

It was very sad and made me feel quite humble:(

He decided aganist having the surgery in the end didn't he

because he then would'nt be able to be in the circus anymore :-5

It says a lot about this world doesn't it when people like him (and the others in the group) have to become exhibits in a freak show circus in order to earn enough money to support their children:-5

How right you are Carol ...we don't know we're born, compare our pampered lifestyle to the hardship these people suffer daily doing simple every day things ...hats off to them, they are truly remarkable people .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)
Carolly

Post by Carolly »

Sad bit is Pants that this is 2008 and still there are "freak shows".......how demoralizing for these poor people to show off their sad body's just to be able to eat.
pantsonfire321@aol.com

Post by pantsonfire321@aol.com »

Carolly;840602 wrote: Sad bit is Pants that this is 2008 and still there are "freak shows".......how demoralizing for these poor people to show off their sad body's just to be able to eat.

I completely agree:-6 . To whinge about everyday trivial things when we don't have to worry about a roof over our heads, stocking the fridge and paying for our medical care... its quite shameful really . He just wanted to be able to pay his way (while people laugh and make fun of him) ..like i said, a remarkable man .
Can go from 0 - to bitch in 3.0 seconds .:D

Smile people :yh_bigsmi

yep, this bitch bites back .;)

Return to “Bizarre News Stories”